Estuarian Float

Reality TV

I think these horse-shit shows like "Shipping Wars" and other similar wank, stretch the term "reality" even further than the likes of Big Brother.

This is (well, was....) Roy Garber

Roy-Garber-Best-Shipper.jpg

Is there a single participant in one of these shows that doesn't come off as an absolute twat? Answer: No.

• Like 1

I thank the Lord I don't have a telly :)

As long as Barry Weiss stays living, I'm good.

Also, they're still showing the trailers for the new series of "Shipping Wars" on History at the moment with Roy talking blithely away unaware of the fact he's dead.

Am I correct in thinking that this programme has little if anything to do with ships?

I'm also moved to comment on the phrase "massive heart attack". Wouldn't plain "heart attack" suffice in these cases?

I mean, if a person's cause of death is a heart attack I would assume that it wasn't a mild one.

You couldn't make it up....

Oh, actually you could. Easily.

Eric Hill A contestant on the upcoming season of The Bachelorette died today after a paragliding accident put him in a coma over the weekend. He was 32

Diem Brown RW/Road Rules cast member who in the past battled Breast cancer and ovarion cancer has now been diagnosed with colon cancer

Guest Robin Banks

Very surprised to learn this... Vh1 reality star Ahmad Givens has stage IV colon cancer. He first appeared alongside his brother Kamal in the comedic Bachelor-style dating show 'I Love New York'. Vh1 then gave Ahmad and Kamal two seasons of their own spin-off dating show called 'Real Chance of Love'. (This is the same chain of half-reality dating shows that spawned 'Megan wants a Millionaire' featuring apparent killer Ryan Jenkins.)

http://www.tmz.com/2...cer-stage-four/

Cancer has spread to liver and lungs.

For Real.

Will he see 2015?

Will the Daily Mail note his passing?

Was someone hoping he would be a unique pick on the DDP?

Very sporting of Michael Buerk to mark the 30th anniversary of his seminal news report from Ethiopia by attempting to starve himself to death in Australia...

• Like 2

I had never heard of him before this but an apparently well known fitness guru and reality tv star, Greg Plitt, has died from over-training. By over-training I mean being overly close to a moving train. He was hit by a train whilst filming a commercial for protein shakes. Oh well, you get that on the big jobs.

I had never heard of him before this but an apparently well known fitness guru and reality tv star, Greg Plitt, has died from over-training. By over-training I mean being overly close to a moving train. He was hit by a train whilst filming a commercial for protein shakes. Oh well, you get that on the big jobs.

Check on the fringes of fame thread for my post about that 12 hours ago. Though my post could also of gone in the ironic deaths thread considering he was making a commercial about being healthy and looking after yourself etc.

Very surprised to learn this... Vh1 reality star Ahmad Givens has stage IV colon cancer. He first appeared alongside his brother Kamal in the comedic Bachelor-style dating show 'I Love New York'. Vh1 then gave Ahmad and Kamal two seasons of their own spin-off dating show called 'Real Chance of Love'. (This is the same chain of half-reality dating shows that spawned 'Megan wants a Millionaire' featuring apparent killer Ryan Jenkins.)

For Real.

Will he see 2015?

Pictures of a man who is clearly a few weeks away from dying are on his brother Chance's instagram account right now. The Twitter acct for his rap act, Stallionaires, is also tweeting "#healreal" as well, so I think we can start penciling him out for 2016.

• Like 1

For Real.

Will he see 2015?

Pictures of a man who is clearly a few weeks away from dying are on his brother Chance's instagram account right now. The Twitter acct for his rap act, Stallionaires, is also tweeting "#healreal" as well, so I think we can start penciling him out for 2016.

Thanks for posting. I'm counting the days (*note first name on team below*)

Sir C.

• Like 1