Bibliogryphon

Gerry And Sylvia Anderson

Thunderbirds to return and actor David Graham (b. 1925) will return as the voice of Parker. The only original cast member to come back.

For Doctor Who fans this is the guy who ages to death in his own time machine in The City of Death. When I was 10 I thought this was one of the best cliff-hangers ever.

Superseded by the one the episode before when the Doctor meets Captain Tancredi..

"You. What are you doing here?"

"I think that is exactly the question I should be asking you, Doctor."

• Like 2

Thunderbirds to return and actor David Graham (b. 1925) will return as the voice of Parker. The only original cast member to come back.

For Doctor Who fans this is the guy who ages to death in his own time machine in The City of Death. When I was 10 I thought this was one of the best cliff-hangers ever.

Pffff to Dr. Who. David Graham is the voice of Grandpa Pig in Peppa Pig and The Wise Old Elf in Ben & Holly. Legend.

• Like 1

Pffff to Dr. Who. David Graham is the voice of Grandpa Pig in Peppa Pig and The Wise Old Elf in Ben & Holly. Legend.

Bloody dads! ;)

Francis Matthews, voice of Captain Scarlet (among many other roles), dead at 87.

86 according to Wikipedia/imdb

I could have sworn he used to also play Captain Black but Wikipedia tells me I'm wrong.

(Used to love that fucking show, dunno about anyone else.)

Francis Matthews, voice of Captain Scarlet (among many other roles), dead at 87.

But Captain Scarlet is indestructible

• Like 1

Guest Guest

That's really spooky because only last night I decided to watch the episode of Jonathan Creek that he was in ie Black Canary, because that was also the episode that Rik Mayall was in. I even checked IMDB to check if he was still alive or not because he didn't look too great even in 1998 when the episode was filmed I was surprised to find he was still listed as being alive!

Sylvia (b.1927) sounded a little aged, but fairly chipper and very much in the room when interviewed about the latest TV adaptation of Thunderbirds last weekend. She even has a minor voice role in the series.

Sylvia (b.1927) sounded a little aged, but fairly chipper and very much in the room when interviewed about the latest TV adaptation of Thunderbirds last weekend. She even has a minor voice role in the series.

Could only watch about 2 minutes of it. Didn't like it one bit.

Could only watch about 2 minutes of it. Didn't like it one bit.

I've not watched it, but have heard some very mixed reviews about it.

Aye but, lets face it, while she didn't really sound like Penelope anymore she fuggin looked the spit of another Anderson creation, Zelda from the Terrahawks.

• Like 1

Aye but, lets face it, while she didn't really sound like Penelope anymore she fuggin looked the spit of another Anderson creation, Zelda from the Terrahawks.

Probably what Gerry thought at the time when he created her!

• Like 1

I am rewatching Space: 1999 (first season only) at the moment and really rather enjoying it. A lot of people apparently suspect that Patrick Stewart modeled Jean-Luc Picard on Professor Bergman. :D

After watching the bloated mess that is Interstellar the other day, I feel that Space: 1999 holds up just fine as a better 2001: A Space Odyssey clone!

• Like 1

Sylvia is an ex bird, according to radio.

Obits aplenty no doubt.

I had forgotten she was still alive.

I hadn't, she's on my personal list. RIP Sylvia.

Guest Droosy

I always confuse Thunderbirds with Thundercats

HERETIC!!!

• Like 1

HERETIC!!!

I used to think that was the last word sung in the title song to Hong Kong Phooey.

Its fan-riffic, actually...

• Like 1

To this:

coffin.jpg

• Like 6

Looks like Lady Penelope had developed woodworm...

• Like 2

I'm sure someone at the wakes buffet will pipe up.."Get the rolls out Parker !"

• Like 3