the_engineer

Law And Order

I'm never sure which of these Caprio videos are actually new and which ones he recorded months in advance. Still, respect to being the first person since Deborah James to start doing sponsored #ad content while dying.

• Haha 4

Related note, does anyone else find Frank Caprio to be incredibly obnoxious? He self promotes and emphasises his supposed kindness to the highest degree. It's all "look at me, I'm the kindest judge, worship me". I really get the vibe from him that he is only as kind as he is to stroke his own ego. I dunno. I just don't like him at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Related note, does anyone else find Frank Caprio to be incredibly obnoxious? He self promotes and emphasises his supposed kindness to the highest degree. It's all "look at me, I'm the kindest judge, worship me". I really get the vibe from him that he is only as kind as he is to stroke his own ego. I dunno. I just don't like him at all.

Apparently, from what I've heard from people I've known in Providence, he is definitely different when the cameras are off. Also may not have been the best judge...

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Frank Caprio not looking all that bad during radiotherapy, and actually thinking he might be cured:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Eie1vJn1o/?hl=de

Should have gone to Dana-Farber. Much better cancer center... And it's just a train ride away from Providence to boot. Hell, there are better cancer centers in Florida than this one as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

British judge Sir Oliver Popplewell (Wikidead at 96

image.png.4fd0db535d237ca05a2cbf2cef393256.png

• Like 1