DevonDeathTrip

Bernadette Nolan

Her sister was on the Stephen Nolan show last night .She says she's still hopeful her sister will beat the cancer, but also indicated that they are making preparations for her inevitable death

Was this a replay of a past interview? For someone who is gravely ill and their body is almost entirely consumed with the cancer and they've stopped all treatment it's highly unlikely that they will beat it.

well I hope she lives for a long time yet for the sake of her children and family :mellow:

Doubt it. It sounds like she doesn't have long left. It's sad reading about her not being able to sing anymore. It could be this week. Mind you someone else could sneak in before her. Mandela doesn't look too lively either. Unless he's already gone and that photo with Zuma was lie that film Weekend At Bernies

I see what you did there.

More like WEAKENED at Bernie's! Right? Right?

....yes, it did take me that long to think of that.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

well if it was your sister who was dying of cancer you'd probably be hoping for the impossible as well let's face it.I'm sure she doesn't have any medical evidence for her optimism

Guest Guest

there's word on th e net that a statement re the condition of Bernie Nolan could be imminent.Unfounded rumours,or the news we've all been waiting for? Maybe the hour ahead will reveal all.Or maybe not

there's word on th e net that a statement re the condition of Bernie Nolan could be imminent.Unfounded rumours,or the news we've all been waiting for? Maybe the hour ahead will reveal all.Or maybe not

I see you trolling and i'm hatin .

though how you would have the inside scoop on bernie's condition god knows.

The voices in his head?

Guest Guest

My sources tell me that Bernie Nolan may be very close to death tonight.We could hear something tomorrow.I'm not promising anything though

My sources tell me that Bernie Nolan may be very close to death tonight.We could hear something tomorrow.I'm not promising anything though

Eat shit and die! :smiley_f:

• Like 1

trollfeed.jpg

The voices in his head?

I wonder what would happen if the voices told guest_guest_* he/she was close to death .

Talking to your condiments doesn't count sorry ;)

The voices in his head?

I wonder what would happen if the voices told guest_guest_* he/she was close to death .

He'd probably find a terminal illness forum to troll on

Bernie Nolan has stunned doctors by beating cancer! http://web.orange.co...h_health_battle

Article from over a month ago you dolt.

Guest Guesty

Bernie Nolan has stunned doctors by beating cancer! http://web.orange.co...h_health_battle

Article from over a month ago you dolt.

Also she hasn't beat cancer! The article just says they stunned she hasn't gone up to that big stage in the sky yet.

Is Ms Nolan trolling the entire site by not dying and equally not getting better.

To my knowledge her group never covered "Keep me hanging on"

She's probably made her condition seem worse that it is to boost sales of her crappy book.

Or she may be blameless but tabloid newspaper may extrapolate events around her if there is a space to fill on a Sunday frontcover. "Coleen: My sadness over tragic Bernie" or any other combination of trite combinations.

I do feel a twinge of guilt for picking her as my joker. I remember her well from the Nolans, particularly their incongruously funny turn in 'Filthy, Rich and Catflap', as well as her being in the kid's comedy 'On the Waterfront'. And a paddy too. Not one I'm going to shoot from the rooftops...

I do feel a twinge of guilt for picking her as my joker. I remember her well from the Nolans, particularly their incongruously funny turn in 'Filthy, Rich and Catflap', as well as her being in the kid's comedy 'On the Waterfront'. And a paddy too. Not one I'm going to shoot from the rooftops...

No, because that would be clearly flouting your own rules :D

• Like 1

Shout I meant. Very Freudian. Not that I was desperate to do well this year or anything...