Windsor

The Dead Of 2013

Guest Guest

Bill Pertwee has gone off to see his old mate Clive Dunn

RIP Bill Pertwee,on our list at work,sleep well big guy

Just ian lavender and Frank Williams left now. Looks like Ian lavender will be last man standing .

If you include the writers then Jimmy Perry is left too.

For real this time.... haha

Lavender will almost certainly be the last man standing he hasn't even actually reached his 70s yet (I always thought he was born in early 40s for some reason but he wasn't.)

For real this time.... haha

Lavender will almost certainly be the last man standing he hasn't even actually reached his 70s yet (I always thought he was born in early 40s for some reason but he wasn't.)

Lavender did have a heart attack a few years ago though so there are health issues. I don't know of any health issues with Williams.

Did not know that. Well, given how old Frank Williams is there's actually a somewhat decentish chance that Jimmy Perry could outlive them all then, haha.....

Just ian lavender and Frank Williams left now. Looks like Ian lavender will be last man standing .

If you include the writers then Jimmy Perry is left too.

Also, Pamela Clundell who played Mrs Fox...probably a few people who did just one episode, but most notable amongst the single episode appearances is Barbara Windsor who was in one episode of the first series.

Guest Guest

Why oh why oh why oh why was Bill Pertwee not on the list this year.He was proclaimed dead in december!.if that's not a big clue as to his imminent demise what is????!!!!!!!

Why oh why oh why oh why was Bill Pertwee not on the list this year.He was proclaimed dead in december!.if that's not a big clue as to his imminent demise what is????!!!!!!!

Why oh why oh why oh why can't you just bugger off!!!

• Like 1

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0111954/

Dean R. Brooks, a physician who played a doctor in the 1975 classic "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", has died age 96.

I need to watch that awesome movie again, I haven't seen it in years. If my mum is still around when I finally achieve my pipe dream of being a movie director, I hope she won't take it not personally enough when I offer her the part of Nurse Ratched in a remake.

Guest Guest

nobody at all died today.makes a change doesn't it!

nobody at all died today.makes a change doesn't it!

I'm sure people have died today, their death just hasn't been reported yet.

Helen Hanft

The American actress has died aged 79. She was best known for her theatre work, but also had parts in various films, such as Woody Allen's "Manhattan" and "Stardust Memories".