Windsor

The Dead Of 2013

Stuart Cable, former drummer from Stereophonics and professional Valleys Boyo: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10253098

This is the funniest post I've seen for a while!! As a Stereophonics fan who knew he died THREE YEARS AGO, I wondered if it was possible to die twice!!

In other breaking news, Michael Jackson has passed away........

Guest TheDeadCow

Stuart Cable, former drummer from Stereophonics and professional Valleys Boyo: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10253098

He died on 7 June 2010

LOL, news travels slowly to some places. NagsHeadReading, did you realise Churchill died a while ago?

It was on the popular news thing, because some guy on The Voice dedicated a song to him.

Wikipedia Death Pool * you bet to win One Thousand US Dollars *

usd 20.00 or btc 0.1678

(website removed - spam)

pick the next wikipedia listed person to die. you may not select anyone with a terminal illness.

unsolved murders pay but not if this bet implicates a subject.

Are you Bruce Forsyth? Or was it Matthew Kelly ? I cannae mind :(

Edited by Paul Bearer
removal of link

Queen Anne's dead too.

I sincerely hope so. My dad used to have a chair made from her legs.

• Like 3

This is the funniest post I've seen for a while!! As a Stereophonics fan who knew he died THREE YEARS AGO, I wondered if it was possible to die twice!!

In other breaking news, Michael Jackson has passed away........

He died on 7 June 2010

Ha ha, yes OK I got caught out - I've been a victim of an old story resurfacing on the BBC site! Still, I missed it first time round...wasn't Death listing then :)

Note to self - check the timestamp on the page next time.

Bob Fletcher, who took care of several Japanese-American-owned farms during the infamous WWII internment of Japanese Americans, has died at the age of 101. A good lifespan for a good man.

Bob Fletcher, who took care of several Japanese-American-owned farms during the infamous WWII internment of Japanese Americans, has died at the age of 101. A good lifespan for a good man.

and they always say the good die young . I'm sure there are more examples of good people living a very long time .

and they always say the good die young . I'm sure there are more examples of good people living a very long time .

Sir Nicholas Winton is still with us, and *touch wood* will be for a while to come.

Bob Fletcher seems like a good man. RIP to him.

Irena Sendler and Miep Gies are two other examples

As Stephen Jay Gould wrote: The center of human nature is rooted in ten thousand ordinary acts of kindness that define our days.1 It's good to learn that some of all who do that also live long. May the memory of Mr Fletcher live even longer.

1 Gould Stephen J., "Ten Thousand Acts of Kindness," Natural History, 1988, p. 14

regards,

Hein

Irena Sendler and Miep Gies are two other examples

Is that why my biopic script; Miep Gies Lust for Glory keeps getting thrown back in my face?

• Like 1

Fun fact: Fidel Castro appeared in two of her movies as an extra when he was a college student.

• Like 2

Deleted - tired and taken in by a hoax re Mandela. Sorry.

German intellectual Walter Jens, whose career was somewhat compromised due to past allegiances to the Nazi Party, has died aged 90...

Pretty much an historic day when you think of it the last man born in the 19th century dies .

I'm sure there was a list on this site somewhere of the survivors but i can't find it.