Jump to content
Paul Bearer

5. Pope Francis

Recommended Posts

Some top trolling from the Pope...

 

  • Like 7
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, time said:

Some top trolling from the Pope...

 

Apparently, he also took time out of his hospital stay to eat pizza and baptize a baby. Does that make the baby a second degree relic if he becomes a saint?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/03/2023 at 10:18, Lafaucheuse said:

 Did he gain a lot of weight or is it just me ?

FsaFz6mWAA4C9L1.jpeg

 

 

No, it's just his new coat!

20230401_090817.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

339146929_630567815750287_40276264060756

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pope Francis to miss Stations of the Cross due to frail health.

  • Shocked 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, drol said:

Pope Francis to miss Stations of the Cross due to frail health.

The BBC makes it sound like he's afraid of getting a chill given his lung condition - the Italian outlet makes it seem much more serious... Not sure who's right here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Comped said:

The BBC makes it sound like he's afraid of getting a chill given his lung condition - the Italian outlet makes it seem much more serious... Not sure who's right here.

I'm in Italy and it's cold ok, but not THAT cold tbh. Where I am it's 15°C, maybe 10 during the night. 

I think he's just tired and not feeling well. Probably not serious but still preoccupying

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

It doesn't sound particularly onerous. I mean it is only Charing & Kings right?

 

New and Waltham. :reading-glasses:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cancels appointments due to fever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drol said:

Cancels appointments due to fever.

Well, It may be nothing, but all of these recent concerns make me believe he deserves a spot on next year’s list, along with Berlusconi (considering they both reach 2024)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much better and reprising appointments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off to the hospital again for a "check up".

 

We've heard that before....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Off to the hospital again for a "check up".

 

We've heard that before....

 

Let's hope its not a check out......

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are not saying it explicitely, but I think he has colon cancer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uptick in hospitalisations and sickness recently. Should be a cert for the 2024 list IMO. Between all that, his age and the fact he only has one lung. Wouldn't take too much

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the writing is on the wall, he's just a VERY high-profile person so it's a little hard to think he's dying soon. But respiratory issues, intestinal issues, part of the colon has already been removed!, the damaged lung.

His pontificate is now much longer than Benedicts'. And he's older than his predecessor was when he retired. And Benedict was basically just "old", there was no reason he shouldn't have reached this high age. With Francis already being 86 years old, it's his time soon. Maybe even too soon for the next Deathlist.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Yeah, the writing is on the wall, he's just a VERY high-profile person so it's a little hard to think he's dying soon. But respiratory issues, intestinal issues, part of the colon has already been removed!, the damaged lung.

His pontificate is now much longer than Benedicts'. And he's older than his predecessor was when he retired. And Benedict was basically just "old", there was no reason he shouldn't have reached this high age. With Francis already being 86 years old, it's his time soon. Maybe even too soon for the next Deathlist.

I'll repeat what you said in early 2021 about Pele.

 

imo, if the DL wants to pick the Pope, they'll have one more chance at most...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, drol said:

They are not saying it explicitely, but I think he has colon cancer.

What makes you say that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use