I'm struggling to find adequate words to express my complete and utter disinterest in this 'royal event'. The BBC as usual is shamelessly kissing royal arse, the sooner the royals and the BBC go the way of the Dodo the better.

The royal family they're ok i guess not too bothered either way .But the BBC i agree the negative attacks on the NHS were the final straw for me , they know what they are doing.

On a more cheerful note anyone below 30 this boy whatever his name is will most likely be on the throne the day you die . have a good night :D

I think that's what you meant to say, or be meaning to say...

But the BBC i agree the negative attacks on the NHS were the final straw for me , they know what they are doing.

The NHS is at best adequate and at worst downright criminal. It needs a complete culture change.

I think that's what you meant to say, or be meaning to say...

Funny, I've never believed you capable of intelligent thought and you've just proven me correct.

Hey boys and girls, that arrogant old sourpuss is back. Still bitter at the last but one management of DDP?

Hey boys and girls, that arrogant old sourpuss is back. Still bitter at the last but one bit one management of DDP?

To be fair, he's not wrong.

A whole day of fucking coverage which will bleed into the whole of this fucking week.

I just want to see If the baby is a ginger.

Harry is just like his father......

Feminists will be a bit dismayed that this means when Lizzie dies there won't be another queen on the throne in our lifetimes.Not unless the new baby turns out to be gay ..

:D

But the BBC i agree the negative attacks on the NHS were the final straw for me , they know what they are doing.

The NHS is at best adequate and at worst downright criminal. It needs a complete culture change.

I think its great for a public service be better than a private service that is for sure. Imagine having the American system .

• Like 1

On the bright side, there will be no Queen Diana.

There is a suggestion going around that one of the baby's middle names should be "Spencer" in Diana's honour, though, Winnie... :(:puke:

Hang on, there's speculation that the name maybe Winston and now Spencer. Why not add Churchill and have done with it?

I mean, I know newborn babies look like Churchill but c'mon...

Hang on, there's speculation that the name maybe Winston and now Spencer. Why not add Churchill and have done with it?

I made up the Winston thing.

How about George Philip Charles Michael

Although that might leave them short of names for latter sons and people might shorten it to Geroge Michael.

• Like 2

I made up the Winston thing.

You have the making of a fine journalist...

• Like 2

There are people on Twitter actually asking the serious question 'why has she still got a baby bump?' - these people are THICK AS SHIT and need SHOOTING IN THE FACE.

• Like 3

There are people on Twitter actually asking the serious question 'why has she still got a baby bump?' - these people are THICK AS SHIT and need SHOOTING IN THE FACE.

You mean...?!

QUICK! GET HER BACK TO THE HOSPITAL...THEY FORGOT TO TAKE OUT THE OTHER ONE!

• Like 2

The baby has been named George Alexander Louis.

Providing Scotland doesn't become independent, and providing the monarchy is not abolished, wouldn't it be nice if he reigned as King Alexander IV...

The baby has been named George Alexander Louis.

How boring. I would have preferred Kevin or sumthin'... :dead3:

So its a GAL then ? Wonder if the bookies pay out ?

Ach, as I'll be dead 60 years afore he gets the english throne, I really don't care.

How about George Philip Charles Michael

Although that might leave them short of names for latter sons and people might shorten it to Geroge Michael.

George is was .

though i'm thinking they may shorten it to boy George. :D

• Like 1

I , for one, hope the wean is fit, healthy, and black.

Certainly would have put a new spin on Brown Windsor, wouldn't it?