Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2015

38 Celebrities with severe illnesses

There is very little new here. I didn't know about Pamela Anderson though. Being in the UK a lot of the people are not known over here.

I saw that a while ago but didn't bother posting because firstly, I've never heard of half of them and secondly, they have a very loose definition of 'serious illness', e.g Miley Cyrus (number one on the list) "...the type of tachycardia I have isn't dangerous. It won't hurt me..."

Its just clickbait.

• Like 2

Most of the people they mentioned have higlly manageable ailments.Of the 4 people they mention with cancer, 2 of them(Stuart Scott and Joan Lunden) last to my knowledge are not in remission so these are useful suggestions assuming people had not heard of either of those 2.

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands has gone back to Argentina to take care of her father Jorge Zorreguieta who is suffering from leukemia....

http://en.m.wikipedi...rge_Zorreguieta

http://www.hellomaga...ther-argentina/

There are rumours in the Dutch media that he's dead, based on rumours in Argentinian media.

regards,

Hein

Guest guest

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands has gone back to Argentina to take care of her father Jorge Zorreguieta who is suffering from leukemia....

http://en.m.wikipedi...rge_Zorreguieta

http://www.hellomaga...ther-argentina/

There are rumours in the Dutch media that he's dead, based on rumours in Argentinian media.

regards,

Hein

http://nos.nl/artikel/2004810-ziekenhuis-zorreguieta-leeft-en-is-thuis.html

38 Celebrities with severe illnesses

There is very little new here. I didn't know about Pamela Anderson though. Being in the UK a lot of the people are not known over here.

I saw that a while ago but didn't bother posting because firstly, I've never heard of half of them and secondly, they have a very loose definition of 'serious illness', e.g Miley Cyrus (number one on the list) "...the type of tachycardia I have isn't dangerous. It won't hurt me..."

Its just clickbait.

I must be a click fish then

The way Dave Whelan is holding the scarf in this picture thinks he may be one to keep an eye on.

You mean....... like a confused old lady? Yeah..... not sure if getting excited over a hand is a bit too much but he does look kinda rubbish for his age generally.

Also he got in trouble for saying stuff about Jews, which is the sign of a senile mind.

• Like 1

The way Dave Whelan is holding the scarf in this picture thinks he may be one to keep an eye on.

You mean....... like a confused old lady? Yeah..... not sure if getting excited over a hand is a bit too much but he does look kinda rubbish for his age generally.

Also he got in trouble for saying stuff about Jews, which is the sign of a senile mind.

But the way things are going this year there is little else to get excited about.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kellie-maloneys-sex-change-surgery-4671332- Transsexual boxing promoter Kellie Maloney nearly died during an allergic reaction during facial surgery. She has also been told that they cant perform her sex change because of this.A possible suicide risk as well as she tried to kill herself two years ago.

http://www.mirror.co...urgery-4671332- Transsexual boxing promoter Kellie Maloney nearly died during an allergic reaction during facial surgery. She has also been told that they cant perform her sex change because of this.A possible suicide risk as well as she tried to kill herself two years ago.

I am knocked out by this news!

• Like 2

Guest jack_n_jive

Speaking of suicide risks... Ched Evans anyone?

Fingers crossed!

That's not nice. All the xxxxxxx who say this and that without looking at the facts in the case are hoodwinked by the mass media.

Has no one ever heard of a single case of miscarriage of justice?

He has a web site and it includes video ccvt camera "evidence" of this woman's demeaned prior to the alleged incident.

If you step out of a taxi half drunk, with a boxed pizza, put it down for a moment, then return though the reception to retrieve it, still whearing high heal shoes, without falling over, then in my world the lady is not so incapacitated to know what's happing in her fanny half an hour later having had no further alcoholic drinks in the meantime.

Evans, I hope, will be found to have suffered a miscarried verdict in the appeal case, then so many goody two shoes will be left with egg on their faces.

I really explore people to check out his website with an open mind and view for themselves what he has to back up his case before wishing ill on him.

PS, jail Bill Cosby for life.

• Like 2

That's not nice. All the xxxxxxx who say this and that without looking at the facts in the case are hoodwinked by the mass media.

Has no one ever heard of a single case of miscarriage of justice?

He has a web site and it includes video ccvt camera "evidence" of this woman's demeaned prior to the alleged incident.

If you step out of a taxi half drunk, with a boxed pizza, put it down for a moment, then return though the reception to retrieve it, still whearing high heal shoes, without falling over, then in my world the lady is not so incapacitated to know what's happing in her fanny half an hour later having had no further alcoholic drinks in the meantime.

Evans, I hope, will be found to have suffered a miscarried verdict in the appeal case, then so many goody two shoes will be left with egg on their faces.

I really explore people to check out his website with an open mind and view for themselves what he has to back up his case before wishing ill on him.

Well said. I haven't looked at his website but I'm not a member of the lynching party, either. It's a unfashionable view, but speaking as a female who managed to get into similar scrapes once or twice through alcohol, I blamed myself for my poor judgement and moved on.

Let's not forget that even if this guy has committed a crime (which I'm not convinced he has), he has served time for it and should be free to continue with his life. He hasn't killed anybody.

• Like 1

Thank the Lord!!!

I thought that I was just in the tiny minority who thought that MAYBE the lad is actually innocent.

• Like 1

False accusatons of rape are very common these days, because the assumptions favour the woman's story over the men's...

False accusatons of rape are very common these days, because the assumptions favour the woman's story over the men's...

Yes, and if anyone dares suggest that the man is innocent, or the woman led him on, they are trampled by the mob of howling sheeple.

Another thing I agree with that someone recently got shot down for saying: being raped by a stinking ugly violent stranger who jumps you in a dark alleyway IS worse than being "raped" by somebody that you have previously had consensual sex with.

Yes, and if anyone dares suggest that the man is innocent, or the woman led him on, they are trampled by the mob of howling sheeple.

Another thing I agree with that someone recently got shot down for saying: being raped by a stinking ugly violent stranger who jumps you in a dark alleyway IS worse than being "raped" by somebody that you have previously had consensual sex with.

The worst thing is that footballers have got away with a lot of shit before but now they all finally start protesting and it's for a guy who obviously just got screwed over by a girl who changed her mind afterwards. Utter dipshits.

According to this morning's Sun, Mad Frankie Fraser isn't going to see too many more days. Probs cheated us if we missed him this year. In the unlikely event he rallies, he's nailed on for next year.

According to this morning's Sun, Mad Frankie Fraser isn't going to see too many more days. Probs cheated us if we missed him this year. In the unlikely event he rallies, he's nailed on for next year.

Fuck. Was gonna suggest his name for the front page..... and did for this year's ( :rolleyes: ).

Come on Frankie, we all know you were born experienced enough to defeat this coma.....

I doubt he will see tomorrow!