Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2015

Guest AngeloDeath

Her story will be a lot less interesting if she is procrastinating. All Saints' Day seems like a good day to die on. I wonder if she will even get an obit after she wimped out... After all, the only reason she got a little bit famous was this decision. How pissed will his husband be if she changes her mind and lets things go naturally. After they spent a lot of money on relocating and his hubby has taken a leave from work - all for nothing?

Guest Norwegian Reaper

how about Chuck Yeager (91) , Henry Kissinger (91), John Glenn (93), Buzz Aldrin (84), Stirling Moss (85), Bernie Ecclestone (84),Giotto Bizzarrini (88),Geoff Duke (91,oldest living 500cc/motoGP World Champion), John Surtees (80,oldest living F1 World Champion), Doris Day (90),Maureen O´Hara (94), Mel Brooks (88),Jerry Lewis (88),Christopher Plummer (85),Eva Marie Saint (90), Honor Blackman (89, Pussy Galore), Roger Moore (87) , Sean Connery (84) James Earl Jones (81) , Clint Eastwood (84)...and lets get rid of Justin Bieber(20) :bat:

Peter Sutcliffe has apparently had a heart attack according to the Sun newspaper, apparently he might not have long left, just hope it is a slow painful death.

Peter Sutcliffe has apparently had a heart attack according to the Sun newspaper, apparently he might not have long left, just hope it is a slow painful death.

He has his own thread hereabouts with a couple of links already posted to newspaper stories on his "brink of death" situation.

Just listened to an interview with the oirish biking travel writer Dervla Murphy.

Still sounds a fiesty old bint, but she turns 83 in a couple of weeks, and though no mention re her health on the programme , I know she has both a shoulder and a hip replaced in the last few years.

One for the long list.

http://starcasm.net/archives/295287

Kim Richards has moved back in with ex hubby Monty Brinson to care for him as his cancer is terminal.

Former US Navy Seal Rob O' Neill doesn't care how many people he tells about shooting Osama Bin Laden. Regardless of the claims of others, Rob is getting named all over the place now. Summat those sympathetic to Bin Laden's ideas will doubtless have noticed. http://www.telegraph...val-claims.html

Former US Navy Seal Rob O' Neill doesn't care how many people he tells about shooting Osama Bin Laden. Regardless of the claims of others, Rob is getting named all over the place now. Summat those sympathetic to Bin Laden's ideas will doubtless have noticed. http://www.telegraph...val-claims.html

The assassin O' Neil definitely gave the comment more thought. "Osama Bin Laden died like a pussy".

The assassin O' Neil definitely gave the comment more thought.

If anyone assassinates him it will be the US secret service and i'm sure some pasty will get blamed for it . Or he will die in a plane crash like half the rest of seal team six .

some pasty will get blamed for it

Those fiendish Cornish people again eh?

• Like 1

some pasty will get blamed for it

Those fiendish Cornish people again eh?

No i'm thinking AL - ginster :D

• Like 3

More information from Stephen Fry.

I am not sure how to take this.

I wish him all the best and I am not sure that he will go in 2015.

Didn't he just write an autobiography, and now he's getting more attention for something else...just saying, like

Didn't he just write an autobiography, and now he's getting more attention for something else...just saying, like

That's just The Independent doing its monthly Stephen Fry article (October, thinks about death a lot, November, gives up Tweeting; no doubt next month, will be Fry resumes tweeting).

Nothing against either the Indy or Fry, but its as predictable as a Jordan splash in the Sun, or a Desperate Housewives splash in the Mail.

That's just The Independent doing its monthly Stephen Fry article (October, thinks about death a lot, November, gives up Tweeting; no doubt next month, will be Fry resumes tweeting).

Nothing against either the Indy or Fry, but its as predictable as a Jordan splash in the Sun, or a Desperate Housewives splash in the Mail.

Yeah, or as Fry would no doubt put it...depressing.

Link fails. So here it is un-nerfed. Can you say un-nerfed? Seems I just did.

http://www.theguardi...e-picasso-David Hockney looks terribly frail and gaunt in these pictures taken recently.He had a stroke two years ago and hardly leaves his house now due to deafness. Maybe one to keep in mind?

Well, he says

"When I’m working, I feel like Picasso, I feel I’m 30. When I stop I know I’m not, but when I paint, I stand up for six hours a day and yeah, I feel I’m 30."

Elsewhere, he says he works seven days a week, so that's a lot of standing. He sounds chirpy enough in that article.