Looking like the geezer out of "the mummy" now, only 'healthy' thing are his teeth.

B0wld_GCMAAklU-.jpg

Is he wearing a chest draining tube?

Guest Guest

Is he wearing a chest draining tube?

Yes.

Guest Corben Michael

Sam's twitter account exhibited a sudden flurry of activity. Apparently, he got excited by (fellow deathlist-aspirant) Nik Wallenda's latest balancing act.

Perhaps slightly more interesting is his comment on his dental health

"Chemo gives you meth mouth and your teeth fall out. I just had check up. I keep mine another 6 mos!"

Does he seriously think he will still need them by then? Cuz if he dies within 6 months he gets to keep them for much longer, since the dead are not affected by periodontitis.

I wouldn`t put money on it!

Guest ThinkAgain

Four days without tweeting. Surely this is it now?

Four days without tweeting, but today a new tweet and some retweets. Surely Sam is reading this forum and tries his best to disappoint you. :-)

Sam is going to be the new Clive Dunn at this rate!

Four days without tweeting. Surely this is it now?

Four days without tweeting, but today a new tweet and some retweets. Surely Sam is reading this forum and tries his best to disappoint you. :-)

Highly doubt it will disappoint anyone as most people picked him this year and if he doesn't die this year virtually everyone will pick him next year. No one really wants him to die we save that for the evil ones (see ian brady ,peter sutcliffe) but that's life and he is dying .

• Like 1

I don't think there should be a pick like Simon next year - i.e. someone who is basically live-tweeting their own death. Because (like Twitter) it's actually much less entertaining and interesting than many people thought it would be and it gets really old real fast.

Every 5 days Guest_Guest posts a new pic of him from his Twitter feed and says something like "He can't have long left now" even though he doesn't look very much worse than before. And then the guy just keeps going and it turns out that he does have a lot longer left than Guest_Guest said.

And it makes us look far more ghoulish than we actually are, as though we seek out every single "sign of deterioration" or something, even though all we're actually doing is viewing photos from his very easily accessible feed which he puts out every 3 days, most of which no-one here was really that excited to see.

He should definitely be Number 1 on next years list though!

I don't think there should be a pick like Simon next year - i.e. someone who is basically live-tweeting their own death. Because (like Twitter) it's actually much less entertaining and interesting than many people thought it would be and it gets really old real fast.

Every 5 days Guest_Guest posts a new pic of him from his Twitter feed and says something like "He can't have long left now" even though he doesn't look very much worse than before. And then the guy just keeps going and it turns out that he does have a lot longer left than Guest_Guest said.

And it makes us look far more ghoulish than we actually are, as though we seek out every single "sign of deterioration" or something, even though all we're actually doing is viewing photos from his very easily accessible feed which he puts out every 3 days, most of which no-one here was really that excited to see.

What, you mean you're here for the company and the laughs? Fuck sake, I feel totally wretched now!

Guest Guest

You say he's live tweeting his own death. But apparently, he is still living in denial.

Some of you have mentioned that every article headline calls me "dying" and I agree I don't like it.

Benjy? Benjy?? It should be Clark.

(Yes, I do know where the door is, thanks all the same).

Guest theendisnigh

Sam is letting you guys down again:

http://t.co/sVNi14is1M

His scans were "very good" - some tumours are shrinking. Somewhat unexpected - seems like he'll see 2015 after all.

I'll give you evens re this year ;)

Guest theendisnigh

Again, bad news for DDP teams featuring him. Someone commented on his gaunt appearance earlier. Things have changed since...

Haha. I gained 12 pounds. No feeding tube for me'

So, he ain't dying yet...

Just means the other tube is blocked.....

Again, bad news for DDP teams featuring him. Someone commented on his gaunt appearance earlier. Things have changed since...

Haha. I gained 12 pounds. No feeding tube for me'

So, he ain't dying yet...

Steroids ?

https://twitter.com/simonsam/media - We are in bedsore territory now.

We're in very marginal 2014/15 territory too. He's a complete banker if he's breating on 1 Jan.

He's one of four I'm now watching the countdown to 2015 on. The Ray Price/Philip Gould countdown, as its pessimistically known.