Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Just seen a Two Ronnies sketch on Twitter that never made their TV show. Serves as a reminder of how unbelievably brilliant they were.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

He's priceless. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Haha 2

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/severe-covid-19-rare-in-unvaccinated-people-survey-reveals/ar-AAYr5fF?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fe99a34646494658b2510f63fc2a996f

Unvaccinated are less likely to get severe covid :o. MSN getting in on the conspiracy...:lol:

Severe covid rare in unvaccinated

Adverse events from the vaccine in unvaccinated 0%

More chance of severe covid in the vaccinated and more chance of adverse events from the vaccine. 

FVH9eAsX0AADzQE.png.102d5da2fac8125f50e0578ce659d009.png

FVCDQS5WQAAUVpx.jpeg

4 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Adverse events from the vaccine in unvaccinated 0%

Well, duh.

• Haha 1

IMG_20220708_141818.jpg

• Facepalm 1

Michael Flatley's film debut is set for release in September. He wrote and directed it as well and it's every bit as bad as you'd expect

Just found that 2008 shooting of model Natasha Poly and french actor Pierre Gérald Who was 102 at that time and died in 2012 at 105. Didn’t heard of him prior to this but I think he looked great for a 102 yo man and thé photos are cool. Thought someone here could be interested about that ! https://www.instagram.com/p/ChSrJdWDOA3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Just found that 2008 shooting of model Natasha Poly and french actor Pierre Gérald Who was 102 at that time and died in 2012 at 105. Didn’t heard of him prior to this but I think he looked great for a 102 yo man and thé photos are cool. Thought someone here could be interested about that ! https://www.instagram.com/p/ChSrJdWDOA3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

you're only as old as the woman you feel B)

Found this video of Edith Piaf (whom I’m obsessed with rn after having seen La Môme) leaving the American Hospital of Neuilly in 1961. She was only 46 and looked like a 80 yo lady. She died in 63 at 47 yo. All her Life she was so frail looking she looked like a corpse for years before her passing but there wasn’y any clear cause of death except « exhausting life » and « natural causis » which seem quite strange for a 47 yo female. 

Pennsylvania man tried to buy stolen human remains

A Pennsylvania man has been charged with abuse of a corpse, receiving stolen property and other charges after police say he allegedly tried to buy stolen human remains from an Arkansas woman for possible resale on Facebook.  :o

"Facebook did not respond to messages seeking comments on Pauley’s pages. However, its community standards prohibit human exploitation and explicitly prohibit selling body parts through its commercial policies and advertising policies."

Facebook "explicitly prohibits selling body parts"  ..... Who'd've thought it?  :blink:

2A0B8DF7-1DE5-48DE-BA40-20EAE431CD68.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Made me laugh anyway...

• Like 3

@Toast I know you like Susie Dent, she's been in a series of BT Sport ads of late and I keep meaning to link to them on forum for folk who don't have BT Sport. It's pisstake of "training montages" with Dent improving the chap's trash talking through linguistics lessons!

• Haha 1

Who could possibly not like Susie Dent ? :D

• Like 2