Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

A Japanese train driver who accused his employer of unfairly deducting his pay after he caused a one-minute delay in service has won his case in court and will be paid back 56 yen—or 45 cents—in wages, although the ruling came weeks after he died of illness.
SC

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/akvpmg/japan-train-driver-one-minute-late

• Like 3

17 hours ago, time said:

Seen it. :lol: Looks like Russell shit it when the fan approached (Covid related). 

5 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Ron is starting look disturbingly like Wilfrid Brambell. You dirty old maaaan!

I guess that's better than looking like Hitler.

9C34C1BD-0DF0-4ACB-B660-1A7080B54FBB.thumb.jpeg.2b334fc489fd539cad81e88ca3905e64.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

A funeral in Peru was dramatically interrupted after ‘knocking’ was heard from within a coffin.

The family of Rosa Isabel Cespedes Callaca had gathered in the city of Lambayeque to pay their final respects on April 26.

Rosa had been involved in a serious crash in the region’s Chiclayo-Picsi road.

They lowered the coffin and opened the lid to find a weak, but very much alive, Rosa peering up at them.

Cemetery caretaker Juan Segundo Cajo said: ‘[She] opened her eyes and was sweating. I immediately went to my office and called the police.’

SC

If you have a spare half-hour or so, this is a wild story. Truth is stranger than fiction, or perhaps truth is fiction, fiction is truth, but not as we know it.

In the New Testament bible story when Jesus entered Jerusalem and found the traders and money lenders in the temple he overturned theirs stalls. 

If he came back now I think he would probably firebomb the offices of The Bradford Exchange 

20220507_235001.jpg

• Like 1

I have little interest in these trashy people, but this tickled me.

10. Peter Andre's anatomy was discussed at great length

Or not great length, if you believe what you read in Mrs Vardy's unflattering kiss-and-tell story about the singer.

The News of the World article from 2004 was dredged up again in court. Mrs Vardy said the article was "shameful" and the now-defunct tabloid had "misrepresented" a lot of things she had said. She said she had messaged Mr Andre and his partner privately.

After coverage of the case brought the article back under the microscope, Mr Andre responded online, saying he was glad she had acknowledged "she did that because her ex-husband forced her to do it".

He said had been the "butt of all jokes for years", pointing out there would be "absolute outrage" if he had written something unflattering about her body.

Сhelyabinsk residents “buried” a State Duma deputy :D

Residents of Chelyabinsk made a grave with their own hands, where they buried the honor, dignity and conscience of State Duma deputy Vladimir Burmatov.

The reason for the creation of the memorial was the absolute disregard of the problems of the inhabitants of his district by the stolen deputy. The people of Chelyabinsk summoned the deputy for a personal conversation about his unfulfilled promises, as well as the law "On Animals", around which social tension continues, but the useless Burmatov never visited his voters.

Video: https://streamable.com/1j8fi8

News: https://t.me/irodural/17664

A train of scandals stretches behind Burmatov. Also, this deputy is known for the fact that his dissertation is plagiarism by 65%.

Screenshot_2022-05-29-09-44-16-516_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

• Like 1

• Like 1

Turns out the 'safe and effective' vaccine isn't so safe but it's very effective in making you ill. Wonder why big pharma would want to make people ill?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/astrazeneca-coronavirus-vaccine-guillain-barre-27093397

Screenshot_20220601-034055~2.jpg

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Turns out the 'safe and effective' vaccine isn't so safe but it's very effective in making you ill. Wonder why big pharma would want to make people ill?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/astrazeneca-coronavirus-vaccine-guillain-barre-27093397

Screenshot_20220601-034055~2.jpg

Shouldn't you have put this in the conspiracy theory thread? ;)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Shouldn't you have put this in the conspiracy theory thread? ;)

He's spreading like a virus....

Carnage over at Glasgow Live.

2142555441_Screenshot_20220602-1422082.thumb.png.8d05f96d2bcb1aca6eb6749328630ee2.png

• Haha 2

Nope, not gay.

This is Herschel Walker's son btw.

3 hours ago, time said:

Nope, not gay.

This is Herschel Walker's son btw.

Can confirm that this is Herschel’s son.

He’s worse than his father 

Pride month is starting so I’d like to announce to everyone that I’m NOT straight. I’m attracted to men but I refuse to identify with the rainbow cult (because there isn’t one). I don’t believe in indoctrinating children. My whole identity isn’t my sexuality. And I don’t (tend to) go to gay bars. Don’t call me gay (I have a name, thanks).

Walker’s a twat.

Ecclestone was always my favourite Doctor.

8E570CB6-AD28-4C2C-8897-72D657E365AB.thumb.jpeg.492cfad4b1865c5b6bee1f6c57af1cf0.jpeg

23 minutes ago, TQR said:

Ecclestone was always my favourite Doctor.

8E570CB6-AD28-4C2C-8897-72D657E365AB.thumb.jpeg.492cfad4b1865c5b6bee1f6c57af1cf0.jpeg

These aren't of course Ecclestone's words; why is he presenting them as if they are? He's from Lancashire, there's no monarchy next door.

This is from The Irish Times (hence 'next door), written by Patrick Freyne (who similarly endorses Eccleson (sic)), in March 2021.

• Like 1