Spade_Cooley

Sir Cliff Richard

Sir Cliff .... added: 'I forgave my first accuser on the second night because I woke up feeling like, "how do I survive this if I have hate and vengeance in my heart? I just said to God "please help me forgive him" so I uttered the words "I forgive you" and do you know what, it was a lot easier the next day because I didn't burn with hate and vengeance, so for me God became a reality much more so than he has done before.'

Sir Cliff, who has just released a new album featuring a virtual duet with Elvis Presley, is suing the BBC and South Yorkshire Police over the live footage of the 2014 raid.

So if forgiving made him feel so much better, why doesn't he forgive the BBC and SYP? :scratchhead:

Maybe he doesn't sell as many albums and calendars as he used to.

I'm just detecting :sherlock: a little whiff of hypocrisy from Saint Cliff.

If Sir Cliff wins the case against South Yorkshire police and the Beeb, I doubt he would keep the money for himself but give it to charity.

That's not the same as forgiving, is it?

• Like 1

It will all come out after his death like it did with Saville. He is only one step below the Queen in the untouchable stakes (pardon the pun).

I heard he is guilty as. He got a super injunction out regarding the elm street guest house. I hope they get him.

I heard he is guilty as. He got a super injunction out regarding the elm street guest house. I hope they get him.

No chance, I reckon he will live to be at least 90 but will be gone long before the full truth comes out.

Link to evidence?

Link to evidence?

Google it, when the elm guest house stuff came out, he was known as kitty on the list.

Greetings, Mr President. Yes, I am aware of the "Kitty" thing. I am more interested in your allegation that Cliff took out a superinjunction over it.

Sup brother.

I got a few mates in Fleet st, and they told me. Well put it this way, everyone knows he is kitty, everyone knows kitty was on that list, so why has not one newspaper published it, or even mentioned it in 'allegedly' terms?

Smells to me.

Why was he spoken to by police so much about when jill dando died (she was onto the bbc pedo gang)

He was mates with saville and krays (both used to go to elm house too)

I have no problem with gays, as long as they not in africa- what does me about cliff is that he hides it as he reckons he is some mega christian.

• Like 1

Plans to reunite with The Shadows: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/sir-cliff-richard-reunite-shadows-rebuilds-life-sex-claims-investigation/

"He is trying to "take the positives" from the loss of two close family members, the Mirror reports.

His sister Donna Goulden recently died aged 73 and his niece Linzi also lost a long battle with cancer.

"You have to think of the positive aspect of it," added Sir Cliff. "Grief is a natural process but you have to turn it into a positive. You have to think 'Thank God for them'."

Sir Cliff, who was appointed a Knight Bachelor in 1995, was born in India and said the family would often get together and remember how much happier they were when they were poor."

Plans to reunite with The Shadows: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/sir-cliff-richard-reunite-shadows-rebuilds-life-sex-claims-investigation/

"He is trying to "take the positives" from the loss of two close family members, the Mirror reports.

His sister Donna Goulden recently died aged 73 and his niece Linzi also lost a long battle with cancer.

"You have to think of the positive aspect of it," added Sir Cliff. "Grief is a natural process but you have to turn it into a positive. You have to think 'Thank God for them'."

Sir Cliff, who was appointed a Knight Bachelor in 1995, was born in India and said the family would often get together and remember how much happier they were when they were poor."

Nothing stopping him from being poor again. He could liquidise all his assets and give everything away to charity.

• Like 4

Saw a repeat of this Cliff interview on Australian television yesterday morning. Skin around throat losing elasticity so if we took away died hair or wig or whatever it is, he'd be looking very old.

Also, it IS unusual that he stil doesn't talk about his private life AT ALL, since he must obviously be aware that it fuels the paed rumours. Why can't he just say some little thing about it to quell the gossip?

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/watch/33241078/sir-cliff-richards-rock-n-roll-revival/

Saw a repeat of this Cliff interview on Australian television yesterday morning. Skin around throat losing elasticity so if we took away died hair or wig or whatever it is, he'd be looking very old.

Also, it IS unusual that he stil doesn't talk about his private life AT ALL, since he must obviously be aware that it fuels the paed rumours. Why can't he just say some little thing about it to quell the gossip?

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/watch/33241078/sir-cliff-richards-rock-n-roll-revival/

And the plastic surgery on his face.

• Like 1

Let's see, how owuld that go. Cliff ' I have a normal sex life and no interest in young boys at all' :Media @Oh that's great Sir Cliff thanks for clearing that upsorry if we caused any distress'.

Also, it IS unusual that he stil doesn't talk about his private life AT ALL, since he must obviously be aware that it fuels the paed rumours. Why can't he just say some little thing about it to quell the gossip?https://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/watch/33241078/sir-cliff-richards-rock-n-roll-revival/

Let's see, how owuld that go. Cliff ' I have a normal sex life and no interest in young boys at all' :Media @Oh that's great Sir Cliff thanks for clearing that upsorry if we caused any distress'.
All he could say is that he prefers to to stay single because... [insert reason here - bad experience, knows lots of people who have broken up, traumatic childhood, etc]. I suspect he says nothing so that people talk about him/gossip = free publicity, except it has backfired with the kiddy fiddling allegations.

Either that, or he really is guilty. ;)

Because it wouldn't quell anything.

• Like 1

Daily Mirror today runs with the front page headline My Fears For Frail Cliff by a member of the shadows. just saw it in a shop so no more details.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Daily Mirror today runs with the front page headline My Fears For Frail Cliff by a member of the shadows. just saw it in a shop so no more details.

From what I can gather sans a copy to hand, Bruce Welch says Cliff has lost a lot of weight since the sex accusations and looks "worryingly thin and frail".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, msc said:

From what I can gather sans a copy to hand, Bruce Welch says Cliff has lost a lot of weight since the sex accusations and looks "worryingly thin and frail".

The only positive from this from our point of view is that Bruce was on stage with Cliff the othernight not just looking at a picture from a beach in LA.

7 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

The only positive from this from our point of view is that Bruce was on stage with Cliff the othernight not just looking at a picture from a beach in LA.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/gaunt-cliff-richard-would-never-10778420

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2052385/sir-cliff-richard-age-net-worth-songs/

The second one from the sun reads like either a living obituary or a paid for puff piece to promote Cliff Richard. 

• Like 1

So we'll be paying for that.  Thanks, Cliff.

image.jpeg.1f16e29a4a7bf0233096cdee662f7b1d.jpegImage result for rolf harris jimmy savile

Yep a photo with Jimmy Savile not great for your reputation.

Oh and then there's this one?????????

Image result for rolf harris jimmy savile

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Oh and then there's this one?????????

Image result for rolf harris jimmy savile

Did Blair give Savile the horn?