Pistol Knight

Scottish Independence

Thank god the no-side won. Now I don't have to buy a new world atlas.

My parents didn't have the same luck in 1988...

Who'davthunk

10698603_781821861875883_3810336933418884265_n.jpg?oh=e87af15d74920f5c82fea8c40eb3388f&oe=54986EE4&__gda__=1418627002_38e385c7da007e2fca2ab494d74084b4

Bunch o' cunts.

I severely hope this goes ahead.

10357179_509214755880450_3210192516919587982_n.jpg?oh=560438adf88d82166cad51d4e0b16a51&oe=5482B19B&__gda__=1419293475_775df6452bb7e3532f530405e4c7ed1f

Salmond's resignation will move it on now but a serious point here. In the last few weeks of campaign the polls narrowed partly because the Yes camp mobilised a staggering number of smackheads, bams and those generally regarded as "unemployed as fuck," giving them levels of hope previously unknown, and largely unseen since the wicked witch Thatcher reigned. Doubtless the immeadiate implosion of some of the accord between the "Westminster parties" will vapourise the new hope for the wretched movement, but It'd be a tragedy if they all abandoned politics after one unsuccessful vote. If nothing else the SNP made these people count amongst the 45%. I don't for one second think an independent Scotland would have been a better place than Scotland within the UK, but respect to the Yes campaign for driving the debate so hard that the turnout represented a national vote.

• Like 1

It was the auld cunts in Gods Waiting Room that done it.

10712955_713540652057278_8939614483353489986_n.jpg?oh=7cfce09398071538c4018e074a0d9bf4&oe=548BC3D6&__gda__=1422929162_adf85cf994e1eb019d7fe6a23cbd848e

Mainly the wummin.

Next Referendum I'll be going round the Homes with some arsenic methinks.

BTW, odds on a Yes for the next Referendum at Paddys.

I was a bit late in taking any interest in this, and felt a bit confused yesterday because it took me a while to work out what "Yes" and "No" were referring to.

That is, was it 'Yes, we want to remain in the UK' or 'No, we want independence' or ... - well, I needn't go further. :lol:

Salmond's resignation will move it on now but a serious point here. In the last few weeks of campaign the polls narrowed partly because the Yes camp mobilised a staggering number of smackheads, bams and those generally regarded as "unemployed as fuck," giving them levels of hope previously unknown, and largely unseen since the wicked witch Thatcher reigned. Doubtless the immeadiate implosion of some of the accord between the "Westminster parties" will vapourise the new hope for the wretched movement, but It'd be a tragedy if they all abandoned politics after one unsuccessful vote. If nothing else the SNP made these people count amongst the 45%. I don't for one second think an independent Scotland would have been a better place than Scotland within the UK, but respect to the Yes campaign for driving the debate so hard that the turnout represented a national vote.

If the SNP carry that percentage of the vote into the Westminster election that could seriously hamper Labour's chances of forming a majority which could be the crowning irony, since they were shitting themselves silly over losing Scotland and all those crucial MPs. England and Scotland have had one last bunk up for old times sake. In nine months time the union could give birth to yet more trouble...

If the SNP carry that percentage of the vote into the Westminster election that could seriously hamper Labour's chances of forming a majority which could be the crowning irony, since they were shitting themselves silly over losing Scotland and all those crucial MPs. England and Scotland have had one last bunk up for old times sake. In nine months time the union could give birth to yet more trouble...

And if London abandon Europe, watch it happen all over again very very quickly.

For the record I am agin Europe, but by far the majority of Scotland wish to remain part of it, so, by the anniversary of the Post Office, it will be 'repeat'.

Sure enuff, their 'Victory' rally is kicking off :D

lol. hun bastards.

https://www.facebook...&type=2

lol. hun bastards.

haha . So you think he voted yes or no?

He (the boys fb vid) is a Weegie councilor.

The good natured euphoric Unionist scum No voters, gently lift a Saltire from a wee lassies hands.........

https://vine.co/v/OWPzrhni0Aj

Saltires getting burned..........

Bx69k2zIMAApV9E.jpg

and they think it is 'over'........ fuckin' lol.

Guest Guest

Did anyone cry when alex salmond announced his resignation? I did

Perhaps Scottish nationalist can learn a thing or two from the Bretons. :flame:

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Eh, it was the Unionists that were torching things, and not the Nationalists ...

I know. Perhaps they should be.

What I admire most in those Bretons is their choice of target.

regards,

Hein

• Like 2

'Touch' as the peados say............

ETA......... C4 at 6.45 will report on the Nazi salutes,assaults,police charges ,sectarianism etc etc.

Be the first media outlet on tv to do so.

Any wonder we lost?

Ironic former Yes voters are coming out under '45' slogan.

Didn't go too well for them last time patriots came out for the '45...

If you believe your PM, the old girl supposedly "purred" over the Scottish referendum result: http://www.abc.net.a...no-vote/5764782

Now Cameron's in trouble with the old gal over that remark: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-25/david-cameron-to-apologise-to-queen-over-purred-remark/5769876

:D:D:D

If you believe your PM, the old girl supposedly "purred" over the Scottish referendum result: http://www.abc.net.a...no-vote/5764782

Now Cameron's in trouble with the old gal over that remark: http://www.abc.net.a...-remark/5769876

:D:D:D

Turns out she has more in common with George Galloway than any of us could ever have imagined...

Frankie Boyle's Scottish Referendum Autopsy (BBC iPlayer exclusive)

Quite funny so far but I'm only 2 minutes in so I don't know if it devolves into tedious bitter rants by Franklin and a panel of his pals. Strongly suspect it does.

• Like 1

Frankie Boyle used to be as funny as fuck.

• Like 2