Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

On 23/01/2023 at 20:39, Toast said:

Fucking hell, another four years of them? :o

2 years. The latest a General Election can be held is January 2025. So we're at the equivalent of May 1995 in the Major years.

• Like 1

Zahawi’s letter to Sunak.

0682C327-CD5F-41B2-A530-0748627A0976.thumb.jpeg.154b57e12488c08290134f02918d52d2.jpeg

He tells the story of him coming over here without knowing English. Decades later, it appears he still hasn’t learned how to say “I’m sorry”.

Cunt.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TQR said:

Zahawi’s letter to Sunak.

He tells the story of him coming over here without knowing English. Decades later, it appears he still hasn’t learned how to say “I’m sorry”.

Cunt.

Kurds and A-Whey.

Right, who's next?

They always turn up again like turds that won't flush.

Zahawi said he lived the British dream. I personally think, up to a point (that point being trying to screw the tax office) it's something I have no problem with at all.

But it's a bit rich for a Conservative Party that has spent 13 years appealing to the base racism of the minority now being run by people who were given the generosity of this country because of our immigration and asylum rules. Who themselves are systematically dismantling those rules, particularly for people of colour.

If Zahawi was anybody else outside to the Tory Party, ANYBODY, they'd be screaming for prison followed by deportation.

Gettaefuck.

• Like 2

Will we ever be rid of these vile  - oh I just don't have words bad enough for these people.

• Like 3

The fallout from Zahawi's sacking continues.

Fasten your seatbelts.....

Rishi Sunak seatbelt: did the prime minister break the law in video clip? |  NationalWorld

SUNAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided that the people being those who vote in parliament should be able to appoint an independent HR department for the aforesaid body. 

HR would be the final arbiter on attendance issues, illegality, sexual misconduct in the workplace and deception. The department, fully independent, would have the power to remove a MP any legal representation to be funded by the member or their party. We are on an efficiency run and require value for money just like in the private sector, if you can not function you should not be there.

We have been short of doctors and nurses for years, answer, train more basic supply and demand, who is restricting the supply?

12 minutes ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

I have decided that the people being those who vote in parliament should be able to appoint an independent HR department for the aforesaid body. 

HR would be the final arbiter on attendance issues, illegality, sexual misconduct in the workplace and deception. The department, fully independent, would have the power to remove a MP any legal representation to be funded by the member or their party. We are on an efficiency run and require value for money just like in the private sector, if you can not function you should not be there.

LOL. As if.  They would be as corrupt as the people  they should be policing.  The Tories would see to that.

• Like 1

Remember Liz Truss? You know, the one whose actions have priced millions of people out of their homes?

How boiled must your brain be to listen to a single syllable of what Liz Truss has to say?

Oh, and as if that’s not enough absolute fuckery on Normal Island…

Leaving aside the fact that Brexit has fucked us from arsehole to breakfast in a way from which we may never recover, in 2016 he blamed Russia’s earlier invasion of Crimea on EU Policy.

Words fail me.

• Angry 1

36 minutes ago, Toast said:

Sad but true - the fascistic nature of this disgusting party’s aims cannot be ignored any longer. Brexit has enabled them to move in this direction.

• Angry 1

What is China’s game with the ballon? They must have known it would be spotted and cause relations to deteriorate so that must have a purpose. 

The delusional arrogance of these fuckers is truly breathtaking. :evil:

FB_IMG_1675552917632.jpg

• Like 1

From where Liz Truss stands everyone looks Left Wing and 'The Establishment' are those checks and balances that Stop a work experience girl's idiotic dogma from ruining the countries finances. 

She is dog whistling to conspiracy theorists and other right wing nut jobs

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

She is dog whistling to conspiracy theorists and other right wing nut jobs

Also known as the rank-and-file membership and the parliamentary members of the Conservative Party.

• Haha 2

Has she made her excuses for killing the Queen?

“Brought down by the left-wing establishment”, says lunatic elevated to high office by 80,000 racists and now on £115,000 a year in perpetuity for crashing our economy in 10 days flat and pushing millions of people’s rents and mortgages out of their budget.

Jesus riverdancing Christ these people are fucking ghouls.

• Like 3

I'm surprised she hasn't claimed to be the victim of a campaign of sexism or misogyny.

• Like 1