Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

Gove’s the latest politician to be caught Twanking, having liked a gif of a “so hotttt 100” blow job (censored for forum purposes).

0E105EE7-0F35-4A53-9AFB-675A69BBF4E6.thumb.jpeg.96dad3c7b730410c778f162888ce38e0.jpeg

When you’ve finished bashing one out, Mickey me ole china, d’you fancy focusing on the fucking pandemic?

Edited by The Quim Reaper
EDITED FOR FACTUAL REASONS: It was actually a blow job. I apologise for any confusion caused by information that was not entirely accurate.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Gove’s the latest politician to be caught Twanking, having liked a gif of a “so hotttt 100” hand job (censored for forum purposes).

0E105EE7-0F35-4A53-9AFB-675A69BBF4E6.thumb.jpeg.96dad3c7b730410c778f162888ce38e0.jpeg

When you’ve finished bashing one out, Mickey me ole china, d’you fancy focusing on the fucking pandemic?

Expect a statement along these lines.

Like many public figures, Michael Gove does not maintain his own professional twitter account. This is the responsibility of a member of his staff team, a member of his staff team who has been reminded of the fact that although he may be working from home; it is important to continue to keep personal and professional twitter accounts separate. Michael Gove does not condone the liking of such content. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Expect a statement along these lines.

Either that or he was just checking his eyesight.

14 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Either that or he was just checking his eyesight.

Watching that won't do much for his eyesight.

The Argus: The flyer advertising the mass gathering protest

Reortedly, no-one showed up. second time this has happened with the 'mass' protests.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, time said:

The Argus: The flyer advertising the mass gathering protest

Reortedly, no-one showed up. second time this has happened with the 'mass' protests.

Meanwhile thousand show up to 'socially distanced' climate activist protests. (Run by the morons who stop trains to encourage people to use public transport)

I see the gov have yet again announced a nice sounding headline after the briefing with no details. 

Shielding is being lifted but there's no clarification on whether we can now spend time outside on our own if it means potentially coming into contact with others. 'with another member of their household and meet a member of another household' but what about brief interactions with others in doing this? 

If you're designated anti-fa a terrorist organisation, you might just be a fucking fascist you dumb cunt.

Trump the fucking turd. 

• Like 1

Oh, the cops who keep killing black folk for no reason are clearly not terrorists, but the people who wanted to end the violence clearly are. Makes perfect sense. 

• Like 1

I just don't get this Floyd rioting business, they have got the guy, he was filmed in the act, he has been charged with murder and is not being bailed so what the fuck more can anybody do?

5 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

I just don't get this Floyd rioting business, they have got the guy, he was filmed in the act, he has been charged with murder and is not being bailed so what the fuck more can anybody do?

The officer who stood by and watched need done for manslaughter. 

27 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

It’s not just that Floyd needed justice. What the riots are really showing is that the system has failed them. Because people feel like it doesn’t work, and many of them have lost their jobs, what else are they supposed to do. Just get beat up again, again, and again? 

How has the system failed them?

The case has yet to get to court, it has nothing to do with losing their jobs, they just keep adding excuses to riot.

3 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

How has the system failed them?

The case has yet to get to court, it has nothing to do with losing their jobs, they just keep adding excuses to riot.

Do you know how many times the courts have completely dismissed cases even when the evidence is clear? They’ve been peacefully protesting for so many fucking years and they keep getting ignored by the system. So what else are they supposed to do: hide and get killed by the police again and again and again. Or do they finally fight back? There’s so much wrong in the US outside of Trump and if you really don’t see that I don’t know what to tell you.

But the court has not heard the case yet so your argument is meaningless.

1 minute ago, torbrexbones said:

But the court has not heard the case yet so your argument is meaningless.

You’re either really being quite insulting or intentionally ignorant, and I don’t know which is worse. 

Lets settle for me being insulting.

You have not put forward anything to justify the riots that are related to this case, you seem intent on bringing every single death of a black at the hands of the police into your argument but all I asked was why are they rioting when the cop that did this has been charged and held, nothing to do with your rants.

There are so many cases of injustice against African Americans I admit I don't exactly know why this one is the straw that broke the donkeys back. Perhaps it's simply because people are pent up from the covid lockdowns that have simply added yet more disparity to that which was pre-existing.

That doesn't distract from the fact that Americas' overall record on race discrimination is utterly appalling whichever way you view it. It's more a wonder this doesn't happen week in week out than that it happened now. Not that the UK is exactly on the moral high ground here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

Lets settle for me being insulting.

You have not put forward anything to justify the riots that are related to this case, you seem intent on bringing every single death of a black at the hands of the police into your argument but all I asked was why are they rioting when the cop that did this has been charged and held, nothing to do with your rants.

That cop was charged with third degree murder, which basically means “an accident”. That murder he did was no accident at all. The other three cops are equally as compliant, yet so far they have gone away free. Not to mention an attorney who’s supposed to lead the case kept making excuses on why the cops couldn’t be charged. It’s a cap off the toothpaste moment and people couldn’t deal with the bullshit anymore. 
The US has been screwing over people for years regardless of who’s in charge. Given this, along with not getting the economic relief they need lead to them having no choice. I’m not saying the riots are right, but you really need to understand why they’re happening. 

Well, it gives me no pleasure to say I predicted this on the Trump thread last Friday.

There's been no leadership here. Rioters and looters will always take advantage of a situation, always a hard core of them. The UK only has to look back at Brixton and Tottenham for example to know this.

What you need is quick and decisive action and words. Yes the cops were all fired. But none of them were arrested at the kick off. The family of Floyd were not even spoken to by the police until yesterday and only then via a reporter. The President and his ilk were all talking of shooting folk. No appeal for calm or justice according to law. Peaceful protesters not involved in any rioting or looting have been batonned and fired upon with tear gas. As Joey says, the charges preferred seem light in view of the footage most of us have seen.

Any President in my lifetime would have sent in the National Guard. He could have said words designed to let due process take its course and calm the moment. Then, the Establishment could have been prepared for the eventual fallout if the usual "cop goes free". Instead they have hastened the trouble, and given a fire in the belly of folk who would have thought twice about rioting and looting - the hurt and anger in the community has been exacerbated, which only allows those hard core groups to gain allies they would not otherwise have had.

And let's face it - the only reason the cop with the knee was arrested was to place him in protective custody, to save him being lynched or torn to bits.

There's months of this ahead - grab your popcorn and wait for November.

Of course there is always the Doctor's companion's perspective. Step up Martha Jones. :lol:

11 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Any President in my lifetime would have sent in the National Guard.

Well, he did send in the national guard... to protect the fucking police. :facepalm:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Well, he did send in the national guard... to protect the fucking police. :facepalm:

And to possibly mow down protesters, looters and rioters alike.

Yes, Trump hasn't been at all wise here. Despite his alleged genius.....:lol: