Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

Ffs xD

Why am I reading this quote in his voice?

People that have never died before.png

• Haha 1

• The Home Secretary reviewed the NHS surcharge paid by international healthcare staff and decided that the charge should increase, despite their invaluable, lifesaving work.

Big Job has u-turned on this as it’s too poisonous even for one of his party’s policies. It’s going to be scrapped altogether, at long last.

Good to see a strong opposition and public backlash does occasionally achieve things.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Big Job has u-turned on this as it’s too poisonous even for one of his party’s policies. It’s going to be scrapped altogether, at long last.

Good to see a strong opposition and public backlash does occasionally achieve things.

Yep. Kier clearly nows how to handle media narrative, which lets be frank Corbyn was abysmal at.

Lib Dem peer Christopher Fox has admitted making an “error of judgement” after furloughing himself, and continuing to receive the three-figure daily allowance he, as a Lord, can claim.

The phrase “I’ve made an error of judgement”, of course, means “I’ve consciously been a cunt” nowadays.

Fuck me, look at this from the govt.

43BADDB7-8EC5-4967-BF37-906850CF4CF1.thumb.jpeg.672786fc3f681f0d8e0b036a0931364c.jpeg

Why is everything so strange? I feel like I’m in one of Armando Iannucci’s cheese nightmares.

“3 fridges”, for fuck sake?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

43BADDB7-8EC5-4967-BF37-906850CF4CF1.thumb.jpeg.672786fc3f681f0d8e0b036a0931364c.jpeg

Why is everything so strange? I feel like I’m in one of Armando Iannucci’s cheese nightmares.

I'll be more than happy if people start measuring in  horizontal fridges...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Assuming that's a standard sized bed, are we looking at a pair of dwarves or 8-year-olds?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Assuming that's a standard sized bed, are we looking at a pair of dwarves or 8-year-olds?

They’re the same 8-year-olds that are going to be sent back to school soon to catch Corona.

• Haha 1

The poor lady who nearly fell through a hedge trying to get about 5m away from me this morning as I walked past must either have a humongous bed or massive fridges!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

The poor lady who nearly fell through a hedge trying to get about 5m away from me this morning as I walked past must either have a humongous bed or massive fridges!

Or you look like the most infectious cunt known to mankind and she was (the pun intended) trying to hedge her bets about living. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Or you look like the most infectious cunt known to mankind and she was (the pun intended) trying to hedge her bets about living. 

I see your point (wanders insecurely off to find a mirror........)

1 hour ago, Miracle Aligner said:

I'll be more than happy if people start measuring in  horizontal fridges...

I'm just waiting for the day where my sat nav starts saying "After 300 fridges, turn left"

• Haha 2

This caught my eye on Betfair earlier. Worth a flutter for 50/1?

503450233_Screenshot2020-05-25at15_59_48.thumb.png.bff0251cdaf4020b3821898d4ddee7b9.png

• Haha 1

This thing with Cummings is a car crash. A laughable car crash.

He is a stumbling, mumbling fucktard that gives not one fuck.

Can we all just call him Cuntings instead? I think that’s a much more apt name for him...

All these Cummings and goings and he’s still not gone.

If he wasn’t confident he could drive safely, why did he put his 4-year-old in the car with him and drive for an hour to Barnard fucking castle?

Why is none of this trip to Durham in either his or his wife’s Spectator columns?

Why is feeling a bit ill and having a child to worry about such an ‘exceptional circumstance’ when tens or hundreds of thousands have gone through exactly the same thing?

Why was Johnson only told any of this yesterday? (obvs that’s bollocks)

Why did he go back to work when his wife had clear symptoms of the virus?

He mentions many media reports of him being fake - which ones?

What ABBA song was it he was caught dancing to in his parents garden?

• Like 1

Barnard Castle is a place, not a castle. I heard one of the reporters call it Castle Barnard earlier.

8 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Barnard Castle is a place, not a castle. I heard one of the reporters call it Castle Barnard earlier.

It's both the name of the town and the castle in the town,

Either way, Cummings is convincing no-one and should resign. 

He admitted that he made no attempt at all to see if anyone closer to home could look after his son if (big IF) he and his wife were both too ill.

He expects us to believe that he drove 260 miles non-stop wiith a 4 year old in the car, yet this same 4 year old needed the toilet during a 30 minute drive.

I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Toast said:

He admitted that he made no attempt at all to see if anyone closer to home could look after his son if (big IF) he and his wife were both too ill.

He expects us to believe that he drove 260 miles non-stop wiith a 4 year old in the car, yet this same 4 year old needed the toilet during a 30 minute drive.

I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

Yep. I've never heard such drivel in all my life. And the fact that he'll keep his job after all this is sickening.

46 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Yep. I've never heard such drivel in all my life. And the fact that he'll keep his job after all this is sickening.

Be honest, who expected anything different?

• Like 2

If he was scared by threats before, he needs to be very very scared now.