DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

? I'm not under 18..

• Like 2

? I'm not under 18..

phically yes mentally however you are a edgy 13 year old. How could you hate the people who are employed to protect you so much that you wish death on their families. You must have a reason to hate solders so much. My brother is an excellent older brother who the fuck are you to say he deserves to die and my family too.

Vile but he has the right to say it, then get arrested etc etc...

Notice the pigs killed the last shooter by sending in a robot with a bomb :lol:

Changed dayz.

That's true, Id not argue that point but, conversely, the majority have the right to tell him to f**k off and not come back.

That's democracy. :D

Don't recall being asked to vote, sounds more like an oligarchy.

It appears that the shooter was acting on his own and using the protest as a cover to vent his anger on the police. Such a shame that you have bad elements in both law enforcement, and the general public but it's the good guys who get it in the neck.

• Like 1

Changed dayz.

That's true, Id not argue that point but, conversely, the majority have the right to tell him to f**k off and not come back.

You wouldn't have been, you are not in our gang. :)

• Like 1

Changed dayz.

You wouldn't have been, you are not in our gang. :)

Mmm, where did i put that bomb carrying robot drone :scratchhead:

• Like 2

Changed dayz.

There was no vote, his comments were reviewed and it was decided that they were serious accusations that he made towards me. Not sure his his twisted little mind works, but he certainly has a vivid imagination.

? I'm not under 18..

phically yes mentally however you are a edgy 13 year old. How could you hate the people who are employed to protect you so much that you wish death on their families. You must have a reason to hate solders so much. My brother is an excellent older brother who the f**k are you to say he deserves to die and my family too.

I'm sure he is very attentive, Xmas cards and the odd ice lolly for the young mk, but all I can go on is his life choices.

He will be missing a basic component to stop him being a well rounded human being.

They all do.....

? I'm not under 18..

phically yes mentally however you are a edgy 13 year old. How could you hate the people who are employed to protect you so much that you wish death on their families. You must have a reason to hate solders so much. My brother is an excellent older brother who the f**k are you to say he deserves to die and my family too.

I'm sure he is very attentive, Xmas cards and the odd ice lolly for the young mk, but all I can go on is his life choices.

He will be missing a basic component to stop him being a well rounded human being.

They all do.....

But of course you are a well rounded human being. Not the least bit judgmental either.

:)

Never claimed to be.....

But those who 'serve' are 100% cunts. MKs bro for instance is Irish. He takes an oath to the English queen. He is a mercenary, pure and simple.

Hell, I'm not decrying that as a profession, Scots were doing it even before the halcyon days of the Galloglass.

But,,,, the 'uk' ain't been At War for over 70 years, so folk that sign up are cunts. Cunts that are happy killing folk. And they are near enough all from families that did the same.

Coppers are similar. (Though of late, Scottish pigs don't swear allegiance to the English queen, was surprised when I heard that).

Never claimed to be.....

But those who 'serve' are 100% cunts. MKs bro for instance is Irish. He takes an oath to the English queen. He is a mercenary, pure and simple.

Hell, I'm not decrying that as a profession, Scots were doing it even before the halcyon days of the Galloglass.

But,,,, the 'uk' ain't been At War for over 70 years, so folk that sign up are cunts. Cunts that are happy killing folk. And they are near enough all from families that did the same.

Coppers are similar. (Though of late, Scottish pigs don't swear allegiance to the English queen, was surprised when I heard that).

This raises an interesting point about who should constitute the police force and army. Local citizen militias maybe. Would you volunteer? You'd have to if was going to work.

Never claimed to be.....

Never claimed to be.....

you do realize that both police and soliders have more uses than just killing people in fact police aren't even suppose to be killing people unless the perp is trying to kill someone else or them circumstances that would allow a normal person to kill and soliders could help provide safety and work to protect people all over the world just look at the aid Irish soliders gave to many African countries. Also my brother is with the Irish army.

Ah, thought you were in the north. Still, point stands.

And 'protect people's , grow the fuck up mk.

Rhp - join a militia? Nah, too old :)

Ah, thought you were in the north. Still, point stands.

And 'protect people's , grow the f**k up mk.

Rhp - join a militia? Nah, too old :)[/quote ]aren't militias the same as police and military maybe you failed to get into both and are jealous of them.

No,. Militias are not the same..

No,. Militias are not the same..

mitillas are a body of citizen soliders. SOLIDERS you know the things you hate so much.

Yip.

Always hated soliders.

Even with police getting killed they won't stop open carry laws http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-36820869Sounds like the wild west.

I remember watching a video a while back where some guy in an open carry state drove his wife and kids to the airport whilst sporting a semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. He wasn't getting on the plane, just the family with him were. The police approached him in the terminal and asked about the gun to which he replied something along the lines of 'just exercising my second amendment rights'. The police were forced to walk away.

• Like 2

Even with police getting killed they won't stop open carry laws http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-36820869Sounds like the wild west.

I remember watching a video a while back where some guy in an open carry state drove his wife and kids to the airport whilst sporting a semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. He wasn't getting on the plane, just the family with him were. The police approached him in the terminal and asked about the gun to which he replied something along the lines of 'just exercising my second amendment rights'. The police were forced to walk away.

Although I remember Ronald Reagan of all people when he was Governor of California advocating against open carry by the Black Panthers.

Man with axe on a train in Bavaria:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/18/about-20-people-injured-in-axe-attack-on-train-in-germany

So far, 20 injured, attacker shot.

Another follower of a certain religion

Islam needs to be axed .

Man with axe on a train in Bavaria:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/18/about-20-people-injured-in-axe-attack-on-train-in-germany

So far, 20 injured, attacker shot.

20 injured. Of those at least 14 were treated for shock. So really 6 injured. 3 seriously and 1 has minor injuries so far as I know so far. Of course it's traumatic to see these things and they should get all the help they need, but when people hear 'axeman' and 'injuries' they're not thinking mental scars. Also motive not established yet. Everyone's too quick to jump to conclusions these days, which only proves the ISIS campaign's working. Cue accusations that I'm naive and part of the problem...