DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

10 minutes ago, charon said:

Much more posts when a not really 'thing'  is in London......

Reports of 5 attackers and 7 dead. It's a thing.

And of course there's going to be more posts, it's our capital.

Yours... Not mine...

Gaybert quote is hilarious. 'Mr and Georgi knew there was a terrorist attack, so we ran to the smoking area' , I would've spat in their shiny faces.

News says 20 victims were hospitalized. Apparently a hospital in London is on lockdown, a possible attacker posed as a victim in the hospital?

Nah, standard procedure to protect staff and patients.

Quite the rampage. More collages of innocent bystanders' faces will follow, it's all very horrific.

Let's have a vigil !!!!

• Like 2

Macron tweeted earlier 
"France stands by the UK, today more than ever! My thoughts are with the victims and their families"

Whereas Trump decides to go via the route of

"We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!"

5 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Whereas Trump decides to go via the route of

"We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!"

What do you know. A true bonafide twat. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

What do you know. A true bonafide twat. 

At least he admitted it's a ban that he is attempting to push through the courts. 

Ariana Grande is apparently returning to Manchester tomorrow. It's sadly likely that there might be another attack tomorrow.

Latest update 6 dead plus the 3 attackers.

• Like 1

Pretty shit at it then. But the media portray it as the Blitz revisited.....

Is it time to use the #PrayForLondon hashtag yet?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Is it time to use the #PrayForLondon hashtag yet.

Yes, then change your facebook profile image, draw people who hug each other with colored chalks, play Imagine at piano, hear the Pope who cries, call right wing politicians jackals and wait for another bloodbath. You are now ready to start again.

• Like 5

It'll be official only when MK changes his avatar.... This Manchester grief concert tonight is already doing my tits in. Simulcast in Radio 1,2&5 ffs. Radio 4 it is then. Unless it kicks off.....

3 minutes ago, charon said:

It'll be official only when MK changes his avatar.... This Manchester grief concert tonight is already doing my tits in. Simulcast in Radio 1,2&5 ffs. Radio 4 it is then. Unless it kicks off.....

I'm amazed there going ahead with it, seems like an absolute prime target.

12 minutes ago, drol said:

Yes, then change your facebook profile image, draw people who hug each other with colored chalks, play Imagine at piano, hear the Pope who cries, call right wing politicians jackals and wait for another bloodbath. You are now ready to start again.

It is almost like a suicide mission were just keep walking to the end of a cliff and then walk some more.

7 minutes ago, charon said:

Yes they even have Katy Perry who proclaimed after Manchester that we need "no barriers no borders ..we just need to like co-exist".

I wonder if these guys were on the watch list aswell? Time those on watch lists had serious restrictions put on them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I wonder if these guys were on the watch list aswell? Time those on watch lists had serious restrictions put on them.

Absolutely.As undesirable as restricting civil liberties is the alternative of these attacks happening on a monthly or weekly basis is far far worse.

• Like 1

wut.gif

Aye, next stop Internment. That's worked soooo well previously. And fuckit , if I'm not on some fucking List, I have failed in Life

chaplin.gif

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I'm amazed there going ahead with it, seems like an absolute prime target.

That was my first thought, even before the London attacks, just after they announced they would organize it: "You guys are really serious about this?" It's like an "invitation to tender" for terrorist organizations. I bet it'd cost more money to properly secure this event and protect the people there than they could ever hope to raise as revenue.

16 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Absolutely.As undesirable as restricting civil liberties is the alternative of these attacks happening on a monthly or weekly basis is far far worse.

Apparently there has be 5 attacks disrupted aswell as the ones that have happened. In 3 fucking months that's one every other  week. Were are these failed attackers I haven't heard of 5 lots of places raided and people being arrested outside of the reaction to the Manchester bombing and this attack. Are these people in jail or on the watch list aswell ready to try again? All they need is a knife and a car.

24 minutes ago, charon said:

wut.gif

Aye, next stop Internment. That's worked soooo well previously. And fuckit , if I'm not on some fucking List, I have failed in Life

chaplin.gif

All in favour of internment as long as it's done Big Brother Stylee - I'm just ringing Channel Five to see if they're up for buying the rights.

• Like 1

The most annoying thing about terrorist attack aftermath are the folks who care more about Islamophobia than the actual victims.

• Like 1