DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

It's like Zorders never left, sometimes. All we need is someone to start moaning about their mummy issues.

• Like 3

Took them (potential terrorists) a long time to figure out that the most effective way of terror is not some huge plan with planes or coordinated bomb attacks, but simply driving a car into people. Could happen anytime anywhere. Every day, when I look out of the window from my office, I see the flowers lying on Hardenbergplatz, where the Berlin Christmas marketĀ terrorist drove into people.

Is it totally impossible that the real perpetrators of these attacks are Hallmark, Interflora and balloon manufacturers?

Fuck Islam!

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

The Quran is the most dangerous book on earth.

Quran 5:33:Ā The punishment for those who fight God and His Messenger, and strive to spread corruption on earth, is that they be killed, or crucified, or have their hands and feet cut off on opposite sides, or be banished from the land. That is to disgrace them in this life; and in the Hereafter they will have a terrible punishment.

Quran 8:17:Ā And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

• Like 1

Deuteronomy 20:16-18Ā 

But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee: That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Isaiah 14:21

Make ready to slaughter the infidelā€™s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.

Ā 

Ezekiel 9:5-7

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all ā€“ old and young, girls and women and little children.ā€

Ā 

Numbers 31:17

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.*Ā 

Ā 

And then there is the imagery of the Book of Revelation, which has been used to justify about everything under the sun while representing that transformation can only take place in violence, which sounds suspiciously like the words espoused by every nutcase I've ever heard, whether Jewish or Christian or Muslim or mentally ill or supremacist or, well, anything at all.Ā 

Ā 

Kinda looks like simple human nature to me.Ā 

Ā 

*speaking as the mother of boys I have a real problem with this passage.Ā 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CarolAnn said:

Deuteronomy 20:16-18Ā 

But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee: That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Isaiah 14:21

Make ready to slaughter the infidelā€™s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.

Ā 

Ezekiel 9:5-7

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all ā€“ old and young, girls and women and little children.ā€

Ā 

Numbers 31:17

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.*Ā 

Ā 

And then there is the imagery of the Book of Revelation, which has been used to justify about everything under the sun while representing that transformation can only take place in violence, which sounds suspiciously like the words espoused by every nutcase I've ever heard, whether Jewish or Christian or Muslim or mentally ill or supremacist or, well, anything at all.Ā 

Ā 

Kinda looks like simple human nature to me.Ā 

Ā 

*speaking as the mother of boys I have a real problem with this passage.Ā 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Here we fucking go....... My (imaginary) god isĀ better than your (imaginary) God. Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Why do people even bother to argue with other people about religion?Ā Believe what you want to believe in, and if you want to try to convert people, go ahead, butĀ understand that people are not required to convert to your religion. Ā They believe what they want to believe in. Leave it at that.Ā 

There's no such thing as religion - there's just gullible people.Ā 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Prophet said:

What about whataboutism? Ā CarolAnn makes a perfectly valid point, you can't just extrapolate from a sample of one to 'prove' your case and expect not to be challenged.

Ā 

Some of the posts made today really depress me and suggest that the terrorists are achieving their aim in one sense; they want an all out holy war and if the level of vitriol towards Muslims expressed on this thread is in any way indictive of public feeling, Ā then eventually that is what they will get.

• Like 3
  • Angry 3

They will get oneĀ anyway.Especially as politicians don't want to do anything about the problem.

All the talk of choosing lover over fear not being cowed and carrying on as normal has not been working and I see no sign of it doing so.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prophet said:

Fuck Islam!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I should just delete your post as incitement to religious hatred, but I'll leave it as a monument to your bone headed stupidity and ignorance.Ā 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Ā 

I should just delete your post as incitement to religious hatred, but I'll leave it as a monument to your bone headed stupidity and ignorance.Ā 

Why do you liberals struggle with the concept of freedom of speech?

1 minute ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Sigh. Because freedom of speech comes with responsibilities. Ā Responsibilities which were signally lacking in the post I quoted. Ā 

Ā 

I don't think I'm the one struggling with the concept here. Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Here we fucking go....... My (imaginary) god isĀ better than your (imaginary) God. Ā 

Ā 

I don't even have an imaginary god. Fresh outta gods.Ā 

2 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Sigh. Because freedom of speech comes with responsibilities. Ā Responsibilities which were signally lacking in the post I quoted. Ā 

Ā 

I don't think I'm the one struggling with the concept here. Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Ā 

We don't. We understand that 1) with rights come responsibilities and consequences and if you're going to exercise rights there may be consequences, and 2) at least in the US, me exercising my First Amendment rights does not suppress your First Amendment rights - even if it's at the same time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prophet said:

Ā 

Absolutely whataboutism. Valid, though. If you are going to excoriate someone else's words you should probably make sure your own back yard is clean. And Christianity's back yard is way far not clean.Ā 

• Like 1

Agreed @DevonDeathTrip. It makes me very sad about what much of today's world has become.

Ā 

I think the vast majority of the people think that freedom of speech means you can say whatever the fuck you want. Well, that is not true. It protects the freedom of expression, but it does NOT protect dangerous speech.Ā I know for a fact that falselyĀ yelling FIRE in aĀ theater will get you arrested. And if you say certain, harmful stuff at your school or your job, you are likely to get fired from your job or expelled from your school. I will give an example. I remember a story that, in the same college that is in my town, there were two students who were actually very good students. I believe they were in one of the elite houses, but I can not say that for certain. Well, they decided that it would be a bright idea to continually chant the n-word out in public. That actually broke into national news, believe it or not, and since the university is a highly reputable university and the president cared about the quality of the education and environment of the college, he expelled them. And they struggled to get into other universities since. So it can really damage you in real life if you make the same mistake as they did.Ā 

Ā 

I noticed a lot of the posters here are conservative. That is fine, not everybody will believe the same stuff. As I said, believe on what you want to believe, and let the others do the same.Ā But I notice that they really try to bite back when a liberal states an opinion, as if it's not important. They just instead say that they are right and you are wrong. Which is really what upsets me the most about some of the comments made here tonight, and this is far from the only place where one party completely try to shut the other party out. On Facebook, it's the liberal people who completely shut the voice of conservatives, and while I myself am a liberal, Ā I'm not one of those boneheaded idiots who spends their time arguing with conservatives. I consider myself open minded. I actually try to look at their point of view as well and try to understand why they are conservative, or Christian, or why they chose this job over that, etc. And I try to make my points in a light that they might understand why I have my viewpoints. Though, honestly, I don't not show that all the time, and there is a very personal reason about me that will explain most of my posts (of any kind) in general that I'm not going to go into. Ā 

Ā 

What really saddens me are the discriminatory comments I see all the time. I can not believe that people thinkĀ it is okay to say racist, homophobic, sexist, religious intolerant, disability discriminate, orĀ speciesist comments of any kind. They are just people who are different from you, and I can tell you the vast majority of those people are in fact good people. So I can not believe that those comments even exist because of those few people who did do bad things like the terrorists. They are hating a whole group of people because of a small group of people (Yes, I know homophobia is much more complicated than that, but I'm just saying that in a general point of view). It is because of this constant discrimination, from any side, that the world can sadly never be a peace. I want to live in a world where I don't have to see those harmful comments. I want to live in a world where people can put their differences beside and Ā accept each other as human beings. Because that is what we all are. People. We make mistakes. Yet, we are still in this position where the world is a harmful place, and until we are able to put are differences aside, we will still be in a harmful place.Ā 

Ā 

I know that it's a really long post (long enough that CarolAnn commented before I could finish writing and posting this), but I felt that this aĀ really important topic to me, and felt that I needed to express this on the forum. I wouldn't of written it otherwise.Ā 

Ā 

End of rant...

• Thanks 1

Speciest?

The thing is what's wrong with saying fuck islam?Ā  Is his freedom of speech to disagree with a religion (who the majority of the western world now agree religion is BS) more important than islamic feelings?Ā  I fully agree you can drag many verses out of any religious book and justify violence but how about we look at the actions of said folllowers.Ā  Violent verses are in the bible but name the last time a christian violently acted it out?Ā  Is anyone here really telling me that if all these rape gang attacks, bombings and ramming attacks had been committed by Scientologists there wouldn't be calls to close down/ban or look into the whole 'religion' .People hate islam because of its actions not because they're racist.People connect the dots and see that the one thing all these terrorists have in common is they're muslims . Same if it wasĀ Scientologists and that's a majority white religion. People would think maybe Scientology is brainwashing these people into doing this.

Ā 

If i'd had said fuck the mormons i doubt anyone would of called me bigoted besides those mormons do more than enough fucking for all of usĀ :D . I have no idea why liberals are hell bent on defending a ultra conservative illiberal pseudoreligion like islam.Ā  No islam isn't in my opinion one of the abrahamic religions (it came 600+ years later)Ā  is a personality cult about a guy called Mohamed who plagiarised the bible and torah and added his own few elements in there.Ā  You see the torah referenced the bible and vice versa also Jesus and Abraham didn't have revelations all of a sudden in a cave aged 30 (if you believe in the religious text) they're special from the moment they were bornĀ  . Those books didn't mention another prophet not even hinted about a arab prophet called mohammed you would think they would of since he is supposedly the 'last' prophet .Ā  Muslims see jesus as a prophet yet they never listened to his warnings Matthew 24.11 ,Ā  2 Cor 11: 4Ā  etc.Ā  So Muslims are saying a prophet of god lied many times and also lied about being the son of god and Gabriel lied and the angels lied and Abraham lied. God sent theses people therefore they're saying god is a deceiver and sent liars.Lying is most associated with the devil so essentially muslims are calling their own god a devil Ā  .Ā  This is if you follow the religion , even theologically andĀ spiritually it doesn't make sense. If your an atheist it makes even less sense . Ā 

Ā 

p.s i can see 1000 years from now (if islam doesn't wipe out all religions)Ā  people killing for Scientology.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Prophet should've said "Fuck Religion". Believed by a bunch of no righters, no matter which strand they've been duped by.......

Religion is built for those who have such shit lives, that they have to devote it to a false god. It's really sad when you think deep about it.

• Like 2