DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

8 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Watching the concert in Manchester reminds me of the scene in Titanic where the Violinists carry on playing as the ship is sinking.

Im not watching it, I refuse to.

• Like 1

I didn't realise Pharrell was going to be on. Or Niall Horan. Hot day just got hotter.

Anyone else reckon there's going to be an attack on polling day?

It just appears to be too good an opportunity for them to pass over.

• Like 1

Almost a year on from the Pulse shitfest in Orlando, that glorious phrase 'disgruntled exworker ' kills 5 former colleagues then himself, again in Orlando. http://whnt.com/2017/06/05/multiple-fatalities-reported-at-workplace-incident-in-orlando/

Hammer attack at Notre Dame being reported...

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Hammer attack at Notre Dame being reported...

The man with baggy trousers?

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for the BBC to...

"Break It Down!"

• Like 2

Kicking off in Tehran.... Gun attack on Parliament and wifie suicide bomber at Khomeini's tomb...

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Doubt it. 95% electrical fault appliance in a flat or wiring in building. 5% possibility a revenge attack on Muslims someone who knows the tower block Muslim heavy.

I'm just waiting for Isis to claim they were behind the tower block fire.

• Like 1

Several killed??

If only several people have died in that fire then the firefighters are absolute legends but for me I'm thinking the final number must be closer to 100 dead if the people on the top floors were trapped. 

Tragic and something has gone very badly wrong in the fire protection for the building.

EDIT: The page this links to is being updated - the several has now become 6 and they have confirmed they expect that number to rise.

Edited by Grim Up North

Who says baseball is boring? Here's a way to liven up a game.
SC

• Like 1

:clivedunn:

5 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Several killed??

If only several people have died in that fire then the firefighters are absolute legends but for me I'm thinking the final number must be closer to 100 dead if the people on the top floors were trapped. 

Tragic and something has gone very badly wrong in the fire protection for the building.

EDIT: The page this links to is being updated - the several has now become 6 and they have confirmed they expect that number to rise.

Now up to 12 and expected to rise...

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

"Representative Scalise opposes taxing businesses, consumer protection, funding education, environmental protection, financial sector regulation, gun control, humane immigration policy, labor rights and wages, lgbt rights, poverty amelioration, racial equality, increasing revenues, taxing the wealthy, a robust safety net, women's rights and supports big business, hawkish foreign policy, taxing the middle class, military spending, avoiding default, domestic surveillance"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

"Representative Scalise opposes taxing businesses, consumer protection, funding education, environmental protection, financial sector regulation, gun control, humane immigration policy, labor rights and wages, lgbt rights, poverty amelioration, racial equality, increasing revenues, taxing the wealthy, a robust safety net, women's rights and supports big business, hawkish foreign policy, taxing the middle class, military spending, avoiding default, domestic surveillance"

Maybe now the GOP can pass common sense gun measures after they face gun violence first hand.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Several killed??

Unless it's an arsonist, it's not really a massacre as much as it is a tragedy.

12 dead as of now, with seventy odd people in hospital it's hard to see that figure not rising substantially. 

• Like 1

Surely the figure is the 100s .I dont believe many people above the tenth floor made it out alive.

the fire was so intense many bodies will have been just reduced to ashes .That's why they can't tell how many people died.My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved

5 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Dude --- 
1) Didn't you ALREADY POST THIS in another thread you post whore?

2) Didn't I already COMMENT on the post in another thread, leading you back to this thread, where you could SEE MY POST, yet you posted anyway, you post whore?
SC

3 hours ago, Deathray said:

Unless it's an arsonist, it's not really a massacre as much as it is a tragedy.

12 dead as of now, with seventy odd people in hospital it's hard to see that figure not rising substantially. 

Of course it was arson. It was somebody pissed off about the state of the fire prevention of the building as reported over the last few years in several sections of the media, they've thought 'I know, I'll set a little fire to prove the point' and it's gone way too far.  Whoever is responsible for the penny pinching construction should be feeling very very guilty today. 

31 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Dude --- 
1) Didn't you ALREADY POST THIS in another thread you post whore?

2) Didn't I already COMMENT on the post in another thread, leading you back to this thread, where you could SEE MY POST, yet you posted anyway, you post whore?
SC

1) You didn't include the fact that multiple other people were injured or killed, therefore making it a "massacre".

2) Not everything revolves around your holy and righteous posts. I didn't go from the Political Frailty thread to this thread just to worship your post. 

• Like 1