Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

5 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

J D Vance admits immigrants aren't eating household pets

861bbef0-746c-11ef-8c1a-df523ba43a9a.png

as if there wasn’t any doubt 

I'm about to say the most important thing I've ever said here. They will stage Trump's assassination to trigger global war. They are planning to fulfill the prophecy of "3 days of darkness" which states that the murder of an important person will trigger the nuclear war. This is predictive programming. They're planning to do this the following winter. They've programmed people to allow this. There is very little time to stop this. Please share this post on other sites, anywhere, it is crucial to share this information with people so that their plan could not materialize.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 4

10 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

I'm about to say the most important thing I've ever said here. They will stage Trump's assassination to trigger global war. They are planning to fulfill the prophecy of "3 days of darkness" which states that the murder of an important person will trigger the nuclear war. This is predictive programming. They're planning to do this the following winter. They've programmed people to allow this. There is very little time to stop this. Please share this post on other sites, anywhere, it is crucial to share this information with people so that their plan could not materialize.

Please define "They "

9 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Please define "They "

Entities who rule this simulation in which we live and elites who are their slaves and collaborators in agenda. We, people, are unaware of our status of co-creators. Nothing can materialize in simulation without our subconscious approval. That's why their solution is - predictive programming. Omg, the PROPHECIES - wars, natural disasters, 3 days of darkness. It's all predictive programming. They've set us up. Now is the endgame, Trump is the perfect person to stage murder and trigger global war. But there may still be time, spread the truth and stop the materialization of their agenda.

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 3

3 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

Entities who rule this simulation in which we live and elites who are their slaves and collaborators in agenda. We, people, are unaware of our status of co-creators. Nothing can materialize in simulation without our subconscious approval. That's why their solution is - predictive programming. Omg, the PROPHECIES - wars, natural disasters, 3 days of darkness. It's all predictive programming. They've set us up. Now is the endgame, Trump is the perfect person to stage murder and trigger global war. But there may still be time, spread the truth and stop the materialization of their agenda.

Relax, I just rang Elvis and he assures me it won't happen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

why don’t you leave the basement you’re living in and touch some of that green stuff on the ground outside ?

6 minutes ago, jimbean1121 said:

why don’t you leave the basement you’re living in and touch some of that green stuff on the ground outside ?

You have been warned just so you know, if you hear news on the TV that Trump's been assassinated, what's gonna happen next. It won't be funny then. If you think I'm crazy, I suggest you spread my message as the words of a lunatic. As long as people hear the truth, it may be enough to stop this madness from materializing.

• Haha 1

this-person-is-currently-away-with-the-fairies.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tower1 said:

You have been warned just so you know, if you hear news on the TV that Trump's been assassinated, what's gonna happen next. It won't be funny then. If you think I'm crazy, I suggest you spread my message as the words of a lunatic. As long as people hear the truth, it may be enough to stop this madness from materializing.

the only thing i’ll spread is the news of your inevitable banning

7 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Please define "They "

Me and my mate Grant. 

Hold our hands up…

• Haha 2