Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

And, you see, that’s all just mad. All of it. Childish, unsubstantiated drivel.

You let yourself down sometimes. You were doing quite well.

76 pages since thread creation in December 2015? :facepalm:

Prince Philip's was started in November 2003 and is just ahead on 80.

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

76 pages since thread creation in December 2015? :facepalm:

Prince Philip's was started in November 2003 and is just ahead on 80.

True, but come the end of the year, post-election loss and immediate fallout, it’ll fall silent again until we get a ‘Dead’.

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

True, but come the end of the year, post-election loss and immediate fallout, it’ll fall silent again until we get a ‘Dead’.

I'm sure he'll find some reason to stay relevant. Wasn't there going to be a Trump TV station?

Also, regarding the Trump assassination, I think we should just respect each other's opinion and recognise that we both have a right to one. You've voiced yours and I've voiced mine.

honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they include him on next year list… 

9 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Lard may be bang on the money when it comes to why Trump shouldnt be re-elected but calling for his death and hoping someone will "turn this sack of shit’s brain into soup" is a bit morbid. Just because I have a shred of morality doesnt mean I have no idea. 

A bit morbid? This is a fucking forum that predicts people’s death for fucksake!  And let me be absolutely clear - I DO hope he gets fucking shot in the face.  And fucking soon.  He has no regard whatsoever for any other human being.  He is a waste of valuable oxygen and offers absolutely nothing to a civilised society.  And he’s absolutely thick as fucking mince.  With respect to other posters, there’s no ‘I think what Lard actually means here is....’ at all - because what I actually mean is I hope he fucking dies horribly and painfully. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

7 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Its seems you are the one who made the huge jump. 

Let me be extremely clear. I am not justifying Trump's presidency. The last 4 years have just been move after move of stupid. You made a jump when you thought "When is someone going to shoot this total cunt in the face?" wasnt wishing death upon Trump. My point was simply "Oooh thats a bit edgy" but then that went into your head and got messed up with your childhood and you comprehended it completely different than how I intended it.

While I have you with En Passant's 'Trump going around killing people' claim, as much as people love to blame everything on Trump (just because its easy to blame things onto him for how stupid he is) I would say that COVID ultimately comes down to personal responsibility. If you are hygienic and careful then it will be extremely unlikely you catch the virus. I would argue thus far that the closest thing he's done to 'killing someone' with the virus was doing that motorcade trip round the hospital - because he is just treating the virus like how he would treat the flu. A proper instance of him killing people would probably be that airstrike in Syria, but then again Obama loved to bomb Syria so I mean I'd be a hypocrite to judge him on the number of people he's killed. I never wished Obama dead, despite him being an asshole behind closed doors.

And sorry ‘personal responsibility’?  Tell that to the poor old fuckers discharged from hospitals into Covid-ridden care homes that then catch it and die, how the fuck is that their personal responsibility?  

• Like 7
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

A bit morbid? This is a fucking forum that predicts people’s death for fucksake!  And let me be absolutely clear - I DO hope he gets fucking shot in the face.  And fucking soon.  He has no regard whatsoever for any other human being.  He is a waste of valuable oxygen and offers absolutely nothing to a civilised society.  And he’s absolutely thick as fucking mince.  With respect to other posters, there’s no ‘I think what Lard actually means here is....’ at all - because what I actually mean us I hope he fucking dies horribly and painfully. 

I told you guys she meant it...

Just now, Lard Bazaar said:

And sorry ‘personal responsibility’?  Tell that to the poor old fuckers discharged from hospitals into Covid-ridden care homes that then catch it and die, how the fuck is that their personal responsibility?  

Are you ready for something morbid from my end? Not as morbid as wishing death on someone because you dont like their politics but an unpopular opinion. 

If you live on the brink of death and you catch covid then maybe its time. We have the same outlook when it comes to cold and flu season... I can tell you're feeling really triggered so maybe just chill for a while before you send an angry response over how much of a mean closeted Trump supporter I am for suggesting that the government doesnt need to hold people's hands through life.

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I told you guys she meant it...

Are you ready for something morbid from my end? Not as morbid as wishing death on someone because you dont like their politics but an unpopular opinion. 

If you live on the brink of death and you catch covid then maybe its time. We have the same outlook when it comes to cold and flu season... I can tell you're feeling really triggered so maybe just chill for a while before you send an angry response over how much of a mean closeted Trump supporter I am for suggesting that the government doesnt need to hold people's hands through life.

You are talking about completely different things.  You said that people should take personal responsibility, and I’ll say it again - how can an elderly person discharged into a Covid- hot spot care home take personal responsibility for that?  It’s neither here nor there whether they are ‘living on the brink of death’.  How can they be held responsible for whether they catch it or not if, as in a lot of care home cases, they don’t even have the capacity not to shit their own pants? 

Oh, and ‘triggered’? Really? You’ve been hanging round on Mumsnet too much.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Yeah, that "triggered" would have triggered me too.  :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

You are talking about completely different things.  You said that people should take personal responsibility, and I’ll say it again - how can an elderly person discharged into a Covid- hot spot care home take personal responsibility for that?  It’s neither here nor there whether they are ‘living on the brink of death’.  How can they be held responsible for whether they catch it or not if, as in a lot of care home cases, they don’t even have the capacity not to shit their own pants? 

So when someone is discharged into a care home where the flu is present then who is responsible then? Is Trump to blame every time someone catches the flu? If you die from covid then its very likely that you have some pre existing conditions or you are simply too frail to begin with - especially if your quality of life is down to uncontrollably 'shitting their own pants'. 

Triggered is the perfect term to describe your constant verbal diarrhoea about orange man bad, if the world didnt see people like you as a massive fuckin joke then Trump would be 20 points behind right now. Also do I seem like I belong on mumsnet to you? I mean you are much closer to that age range than I am.

• Haha 1

Once again. Mr Trump is in the hospitality industry. One size fits all. And everyone wears the same size. All is good.

8 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

So when someone is discharged into a care home where the flu is present then who is responsible then? Is Trump to blame every time someone catches the flu? If you die from covid then its very likely that you have some pre existing conditions or you are simply too frail to begin with - especially if your quality of life is down to uncontrollably 'shitting their own pants'. 

Triggered is the perfect term to describe your constant verbal diarrhoea about orange man bad, if the world didnt see people like you as a massive fuckin joke then Trump would be 20 points behind right now. Also do I seem like I belong on mumsnet to you? I mean you are much closer to that age range than I am.

No, but you are acting like you should belong to a play group.

The thrust of Lardys post was that the world would be a a better place with him not in it.

Who could possibly disagree with that?

There is no ambiguity, the man is a monumental cunt that will now encourage his devoted followers into believing that the virus is easily beatable and people, in his own words, should not fear it.

Whole swathes of American society will take that as a thumbs up to fuck off social distancing, wearing masks, etc etc.

To this end Trump will be responsible for underplaying the virus and sanctioning the 'business as usual' schtik which will have millions of US citizens spreading the fucking thing far and wide.

So, yes, as the President of his country, he is going to be responsible for giving false information, false hope and downright fucking lies to his people and making the most stupid/vulnerable to his 'charms' the most likely to catch it and spread it.

Even you must understand that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

No, but you are acting like you should belong to a play group.

The thrust of Lardys post was that the world would be a a better place with him not in it.

Who could possibly disagree with that?

There is no ambiguity, the man is a monumental cunt that will now encourage his devoted followers into believing that the virus is easily beatable and people, in his own words, should not fear it.

Whole swathes of American society will take that as a thumbs up to fuck off social distancing, wearing masks, etc etc.

To this end Trump will be responsible for underplaying the virus and sanctioning the 'business as usual' schtik which will have millions of US citizens spreading the fucking thing far and wide.

So, yes, as the President of his country, he is going to be responsible for giving false information, false hope and downright fucking lies to his people and making the most stupid/vulnerable to his 'charms' the most likely to catch it and spread it.

Even you must understand that!

I do understand that, you are preaching to the choir on that one... All I said that it might just be a bit far to wish the guy a horrible painful death. But it looks like this is just one of those things we will have to agree to disagree on.

25 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Again  - tell me how an elderly, incapacitated person can take personal responsibility for catching covid in a care home if they are physically incapable of looking after themselves? How? It’s not about what their quality of life might be, which I agree is probably shit - but you are saying THEY have to take personal responsibility for their hygiene/actions. Please explain how somebody with advanced dementia, incapable of performing even basic functions for themselves, can take personal responsibility for that? You won’t explain, because you can’t. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Again  - tell me how an elderly, incapacitated person can take personal responsibility for catching covid in a care home if they are physically incapable of looking after themselves? How? It’s not about what their quality of life might be, which I agree is probably shit - but you are saying THEY have to take personal responsibility for their hygiene/actions. Please explain how somebody with advanced dementia, incapable of performing even basic functions for themselves, can take personal responsibility for that? You won’t explain, because you can’t. 

I did explain it, it just went over your thick head. But I'll explain it again... My explanation was that this would not be any different than if they got pneumonia or the flu. Sadly someone with advanced dementia is ready to die and cannot continue as they are, this is a reality that we all need to accept.

The death rate for catching covid if you are under 65 years old is still 5 times that of catching normal flu. To date, everyone I know who has died of covid has come in the under 50 category, and all of them would have had fairly normal lives for years without it. I don't think fairly active me is living on the brink of death (touch wood) but as someone who lives with usually mild chronic asthma I'd be likely Defcon Fucked if I caught the fucking thing.

54 minutes ago, Toast said:

Yeah, that "triggered" would have triggered me too.  :lol:

Tbf, Lardy does want Trump to be triggered by these events. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

See where a throwaway 'edgy' gets you if you don't think it through?

Heck I've posted some crap, but I then wound my neck in when it was rightly pointed out.

I'd advise stopping. Or at least slowing down and thinking for a while before....

Digging.gif.259aa49ff8d246f913cd8c8c1ce6a247.gif

Oh, and I had to look up 'triggered' as a thing, i.e. without an object.

Gratified to discover it was nothing to do with replacing broom heads and handles tbh.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I did explain it, it just went over your thick head. But I'll explain it again... My explanation was that this would not be any different than if they got pneumonia or the flu. Sadly someone with advanced dementia is ready to die and cannot continue as they are, this is a reality that we all need to accept.

Whether they are ready to die or not is completely irrelevant to your assertion that they should take personal responsibility for whether they catch covid.  You haven’t explained how somebody with little to no mental capacity and likely associated physical impairment can take personal responsibility for catching covid, when most if not all aspects of their day to day living is managed by care home staff. Tell me again seeing as I’m so thick, please. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Irrespective of your opinions and views, she is one of the most intelligent people out there.

3 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

A bit morbid? This is a fucking forum that predicts people’s death for fucksake!  And let me be absolutely clear - I DO hope he gets fucking shot in the face.  And fucking soon.  He has no regard whatsoever for any other human being.  He is a waste of valuable oxygen and offers absolutely nothing to a civilised society.  And he’s absolutely thick as fucking mince.  With respect to other posters, there’s no ‘I think what Lard actually means here is....’ at all - because what I actually mean is I hope he fucking dies horribly and painfully. 

You've rung Bidon's camp and offered to "polish" his remaining campaign speeches, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4