Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

1 minute ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Seeing his decades long "legacy" be destroyed by his offspring would definitely be a joy to see; however, I wouldn't rule out Jr. being chosen solely because of his name if such a thing were to happen :facepalm:

Jr would definitely have a different button for a different kind of coke to be delivered to the Oval Office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yep, definitely true if he (?) tweeted this 3 minutes later:

[for future historians, the tweet read "Fuck @JoeBiden Stupid Ass N***a"]

• Haha 6

Finally something real. No wonder he's been especially crazy lately, yes, even more than usual.

Edit: This could lead to a ban of doing business in the state of New York, so an end of the Trump Tower(s). It would have been the death of his business a few years ago, but since the presidency he was more present in New Jersey, and, of course, Mar-a-Lago.

As it says in an obscure Neil Young lyric - "M-m-m-m-meltdown"

Trump's just extended the project juggling and financial demands to take out a legal case in Britain against an ex-spy, that'll be the ex-spy who claims there's evidence of Trump in action with Russian prostitutes who he urges to urinate on a bed specifically because this is the same bed Michelle Obama slept in. Sorry, maybe over-shared there, the link reduces this particular event to "shocking and scandelous" claims. Given the guy's sketchy grasp of the facts we all know about, how the fuck will he manage if a few of these cases drag him to court in the same month? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67123583

Trump's defense is perfect and unbreakable. "I deny doing everything that you accuse me of doing because I'm a God and you are a an evil agent of the Deep State and are biased against me. I did nothing wrong, no matter what you claim. At worst some of my underlings, on their own initiative,  undertook actions that might have been less than ideal but i never instructed them to do so, therefore I;m not guilty but you can throw them in jail until i'm re-elected and then we'll see what happens."  

Please note I disagree with this defense but it seems to be the one he is using in every court case.

The polls are quite clear on that fact as it stands  he will become president again through In 15 months time. 

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

The polls are quite clear on that fact as it stands  he will become president again through In 15 months time. 

The polls were quite clear that Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 election. Look how far that got her!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, polar duck said:

The polls were quite clear that Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 election. Look how far that got her!

It’s alright, leave him. There’s the worst case scenario, the doomsday scenario and then there’s the Crem scenario which has played out here constantly for the past couple of years and has invariably been tripe.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, polar duck said:

Aye, and Neil Kinnock was making arrangements to move into Downing Street in 1992, some polls suggested it was a done deal

On 18/10/2023 at 05:18, Fridaythe13th said:

Trump will out live Biden by a long shot.

The USA is fucked. 

Interesting question is which of those statements is more likely to be true

I think Biden will see Trump out, though both will likely linger in a semi-useful state for quite a while in their final days

As for the USA being fucked, depends what the USA is for...leaders of China and Russia meeting today, totally ignoring the flashpoint in the Middle East whilst they celebrate the Belt and Road initiative in China and basically behave as if American dominance achieved in the wake of WW2 is now history and the future belongs to China, with help from others who did badly out of the western alliances over the years.

• Like 1

If he slowly slips into dementia and gets progressively more unhinged, this thread might be the next one to attempt the 200 pages.

But I also imagine a conveniently timed plane crash and then possible sightings in the next 10-20 years.

A stroke does seem the most likely end though. 

14 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

If he slowly slips into dementia and gets progressively more unhinged, this thread might be the next one to attempt the 200 pages.

But I also imagine a conveniently timed plane crash and then possible sightings in the next 10-20 years.

A stroke does seem the most likely end though. 

Well...I've posted a few times that the man is a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen, but whether that'll kill him...dunno

Yer post gives me an idea, we could - like - wait for the strike and then put him head to head with Richard O Sullivan and combine their stories into one neat little thread!

• Like 1

Fined for breaking a gagging order, or - in plain language - being a twat. 

There was a point in the bringing down of Al Capone where the powerful gangster finally realised they'd got him by using simple laws - like those against mail fraud - and those moves were gradually reducing his army. Fine is chump change for DJT, more serious here is the conviction and the fact any further law breaking in the same direction could generate a few days of jail time. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67175328

• Like 1

On 19/10/2023 at 01:38, maryportfuncity said:

Interesting question is which of those statements is more likely to be true

I think Biden will see Trump out, though both will likely linger in a semi-useful state for quite a while in their final days

As for the USA being fucked, depends what the USA is for...leaders of China and Russia meeting today, totally ignoring the flashpoint in the Middle East whilst they celebrate the Belt and Road initiative in China and basically behave as if American dominance achieved in the wake of WW2 is now history and the future belongs to China, with help from others who did badly out of the western alliances over the years.

Biden looks like a walking corpse! 
Who knows though - you can be a perfectly healthy individual and just keel over. 

Thank you for a wonderful response.

Be interesting what happens over the course of a year and especially leading up to the 2024 election.

On 17/10/2023 at 22:15, polar duck said:

But he was never THIS high in the polls, never. Even when he was the freaking president and had no J6 or legal troubles on his resume yet.

He is the current GOP, national and state polls leader. He is now leading Biden in PA, AZ and Georgia polls, which is enough to get him to 270+ electoral votes, and that is not even taking into account the confirmed Kennedy third party run that might take even more votes from Biden. Of course, a lot can change in a year, but I think we need to accept that a second, non-consecutive Donald Trump presidency may be happening soon.

image.thumb.png.681a295bc3fe68e92b8f4f0ef2cc2a38.png

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

that is not even taking into account the confirmed Kennedy third party run that might take even more votes from Biden.

Kennedy is viewed as a Republican or Libertarian by the Democrats. We had this view years before he announced his run. Look at who he was palling around Congress with over the summer: Gym Jordan! Anyway, he's more likely to take votes away from Trump.

• Thanks 2

Trump wont win PA. The GOP imploded a bit there and the Dems of the state are pretty popular. It may not be Biden's effort, it's more an organisational question. Other than that, I do believe that Biden is not that popular, but more in the kind of "I wish there was someone else" kind of way. He doesnt excite. But Trump will do his best to make people rally behind Biden in the course of a campaign. Biden has to avoid looking too decrepit though. 

• Like 11

21 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

But he was never THIS high in the polls, never. Even when he was the freaking president and had no J6 or legal troubles on his resume yet.

He is the current GOP, national and state polls leader. He is now leading Biden in PA, AZ and Georgia polls, which is enough to get him to 270+ electoral votes, and that is not even taking into account the confirmed Kennedy third party run that might take even more votes from Biden. Of course, a lot can change in a year, but I think we need to accept that a second, non-consecutive Donald Trump presidency may be happening soon.

image.thumb.png.681a295bc3fe68e92b8f4f0ef2cc2a38.png

Alright you insulted my intelligence enough, kennedy if anything will take votes away from trump due to being the crank to end all cranks. And his electoral record is like all the money in my bank account: non-existent. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Tango854 said:

Alright you insulted my intelligence enough, kennedy if anything will take votes away from trump due to being the crank to end all cranks. And his electoral record is like all the money in my bank account: non-existent. 

I literally just shared a screenshot from a website and said what was on it.

As for RFK Jr, I never said he won't take any from Trump. I am just assuming he will take more from Biden due to the fact that Trump has a loyal base that would vote for him no matter what, while Democrats who are dissatisfied with Biden might opt for an alternative that isn't You-Know-Who . A quick Google search will tell you that I am not the only one thinking that. But it's too early to predict, Kennedy just announced his campaign, and Biden hasn’t even started campaigning, hence my use of the word "might".

• Like 1