Rick Stein's dog Chalky has died. :crossbone:

are animlas allowed cos Wellhard off Eastenders must be knocking on a bit by now

I think you'll find that most deadpools, including this one, don't allow animlas as potential candidates.

or animals :crossbone:

• Like 1

are animlas allowed cos Wellhard off Eastenders must be knocking on a bit by now

I think you'll find that most deadpools, including this one, don't allow animlas as potential candidates.

or animals :unsure:

:crossbone: Was that irony? Or are you just really, really slow?

or animals :unsure:

:crossbone: Was that irony? Or are you just really, really slow?

Inory.

"Gregory the chimpanzee, known for asking visitors for a drag of their cigarettes and his dramatic rescue by helicopter from Congo Republic's civil war, has died aged 62"

Gregory the smoking chimp

We got ourselves another dog (bitch) yesterday. Everything I expected from a springer spaniel................ Lobotomised at birth.

We got ourselves another dog (bitch) yesterday. Everything I expected from a springer spaniel................ Lobotomised at birth.

I bet she's great fun though!

Speaking of lobotomised at birth Lady Di, that new avatar, please, no. It crushes me even to glance at it. Couldn't you choose something a little more elegant, like a pile of dog poo?

Yes, she is. She never stops, the bitch'll end up killing me with healthy walks

Yes, she is. She never stops, the bitch'll end up killing me with healthy walks

You could walk her to the pub!

Boy's screaming kills chickens

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16784154/

You gotta love the breadth of the Chinese culture. One minute they're showing the US how to shoot down a satellite, the next a local court is handing out insane decisions. Hopefully the dad will now make his 4 year old son do $230 worth of chores to pay him back. Couldn't have been very good chickens at just over 50 cents apiece.

Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro has been euthanised

It's a shame Barbaro wasn't on this list this year after today's euthanization. Maybe they can find some other famous fauna for the future.

It's a shame Barbaro wasn't on this list this year after today's euthanization. Maybe they can find some other famous fauna for the future.

Maybe, but it's a boost for the dog food companies

It's not a shame, as animals are no longer allowed on the DL. The "famous fauna" thing would make more sense if a) you hadn't started this topic and ;) he was actually on the list and you were giving legitimate criticism about our choices

May I suggest that this thread be merged into Animal Antics or the discussion about the horse from months ago plus Phantom's obit today be merged into this one?

[Done -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

Good call, there's talk about animal theme teams on the next CPDP, so that's worth a visit as well.

Randy Bull has died:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/norther...and/6337529.stm

"The Irish Times has something of an obituary for a bull who went by the initials GMI.

He has died at the age of 15 - but not before he became Ireland's most prolific father.

He's thought to have fathered more than 100,000 offspring."

Any takers for what "GMI" might stand for?

Speaking of lobotomised at birth Lady Di, that new avatar, please, no. It crushes me even to glance at it. Couldn't you choose something a little more elegant, like a pile of dog poo?

Not sure about your dog poo idea :) , but I do feel like a change. I'll see what I can do.

Not sure about your dog poo idea :) , but I do feel like a change. I'll see what I can do.

Princess Ann! Oh yes, now that's nice. Someone with a bit of breeding.

Princess Ann! Oh yes, now that's nice. Someone with a bit of breeding.

I hadn't noticed the resemblance, but now you point it out..... a fine set of teeth.

He must have been a very sharp man himself. You would think he would have the slightest idea of what he was actually getting into?