Lucy the world's 4th oldest captive African elephant has been euthanised.

Pity the poor sod who has to dig that grave.

Cancara, the Lloyds TSB black horse is no more.

They could have given the staff the day off work. :banghead:

Bird hounded to death by bird watchers.

Looks like Dickie O should be on next years deathlist - especially with Lady C and her sordid needs...

Looks like Dickie O should be on next years deathlist - especially with Lady C and her sordid needs...

The bloody cat killed it! Her cat. Of course if the twitchers had killed the cat the bird might still be alive. Silly cow. She's only trying to deflect her guilt, if she has any. How is it that people love to see photographs but hate photographers?

The bloody cat killed it! Her cat. Of course if the twitchers had killed the cat the bird might still be alive. Silly cow. She's only trying to deflect her guilt, if she has any. How is it that people love to see photographs but hate photographers?

Sounds a bit like Princess Diana....

Carthorse is a pub regular, and it's not even in Maryport.

A man walks into a bar and when he orders a beer he notices a bucket full of Euro coins next to the tap. He asks the barperson about it. The publican explains: "It's a standing bet. See the horse there? Drop a Euro coin in the bucket and if you can make the horse laugh the content of the bucket is yours." The man drops a coin in the bucket, walks over to the horse, whispers in its ear and the horse bursts its sides laughing. The man collects his prize and leaves.

A month later the man returns. The bucket is still there, again full of Euro coins. He asks the bartender about it. "You remember the horse? Drop a Euro coin in the bucket and if you can make it cry the content of the bucket is yours." The man drops a coin in the bucket, walks over to the horse, takes it to the toilet and the horse returns crying its eyes out. The man collects his prize. Before he leaves, the bartender asks him how he did it. The man explains: "The first time I told the horse my dick is longer than its. The second time I showed the evidence."

regards,

Hein

My cat was put to sleep today, which was a bit of surprise. Two days ago he was fine, last night he was very ill. Today he is gone. <_<

I wrote him an obit on my Facebook though, so I feel pretty much alright I guess. His 14th birthday would have been celebrated on my 21st birthday next month, so I suppose he was of a good age. Still, when you're only 21 and you've known someone/something for 13 years of your life almost, that's a good chunk of your life considering that I can't remember much about the first few years.

Anyhow, I'll be fine. Just don't expect me to be as... uh... CPish as usual for a little bit...

• Sad 1

My cat was put to sleep today, which was a bit of surprise. Two days ago he was fine, last night he was very ill. Today he is gone. <_<

I wrote him an obit on my Facebook though, so I feel pretty much alright I guess. His 14th birthday would have been celebrated on my 21st birthday next month, so I suppose he was of a good age. Still, when you're only 21 and you've known someone/something for 13 years of your life almost, that's a good chunk of your life considering that I can't remember much about the first few years.

Anyhow, I'll be fine. Just don't expect me to be as... uh... CPish as usual for a little bit...

That's too bad CP. I didn't know what to do when our cat had to be put down. I found this a great help. Cheer up now.

My sympathies to you. My dad always used to pretend he hated our cat, however when we had to have her put down, dad was gutted. When animals are around your house for so long, they do become part of your life. I would often have a chat with the cat, and she would look at me as if to say 'you stupid woman, I'm a CAT, I can't understand you and I can't talk, so why are you wasting your time talking to me', and would then give me a withering look as if I was something she'd just buried in the garden.

Oh, CP, that's so sad. <_< I hope you get lots of cuddles.

Chin up, eh?

Oh, CP, I'm so sorry. It is so hard - they become like little people parts of our lives. I'll be thinking about you.

Mom :P

My cat was put to sleep today, which was a bit of surprise. Two days ago he was fine, last night he was very ill. Today he is gone. :rip:

That's too bad CP, you have my sympathies

My cat was put to sleep today, which was a bit of surprise. Two days ago he was fine, last night he was very ill. Today he is gone. :rip:

Very sad, CP. My commiserations.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1