200px-Rabbitattack.jpg

Try as I might, I can't work out what that picture is supposed to show. Should I pop into Specsavers on my way to the milliner's this afternoon?

Guest Guest
200px-Rabbitattack.jpg

Try as I might, I can't work out what that picture is supposed to show. Should I pop into Specsavers on my way to the milliner's this afternoon?

Does this help?

HolyGrail181.jpg

No, thought not.

Bloody Hell. On top of everything else, one of my kids' guinea pigs croaked it this morning. I know he's not famous (although his name is Chaka Demus) so sorry, but he is dead, so I'm halfway there. I've got kids crying everywhere. It's all their father's fault, just like everything else is. Bastard.

... one of my kids' guinea pigs croaked it this morning. ... his name is Chaka Demus) ... Bastard.

:rip: No prizes for guessing the name of the surviving guinea pig, then.

... one of my kids' guinea pigs croaked it this morning. ... his name is Chaka Demus) ... Bastard.

:lol: No prizes for guessing the name of the surviving guinea pig, then.

sh*t, is it that obvious? :rolleyes:

Lady Amherst's Pheasant becomes the first bird to be classified extinct in Britain since 1840*

*It was never a native species anyway, and there are loads of them elsewhere. So many so, that it is of no extinction concern whatsoever. But I'd already found, cropped and uploaded the image before I realized this. Sorry. Pretty, isn't it?

Lady Amherst's Pheasant becomes the first bird to be classified extinct in Britain since 1840*

*It was never a native species anyway, and there are loads of them elsewhere. So many so, that it is of no extinction concern whatsoever. But I'd already found, cropped and uploaded the image before I realized this. Sorry. Pretty, isn't it?

Well I thought it was interesting, also I didn't know great auks used to be found in Britain, thought they were more northerly, so I'm glad I read it.

Who plucked the pleasant pheasant (to extinction)? Your mate?

I thought some more birds were going to become extinct last night with all the squawking and chirping in the aftermath on the great British earthquake. Did anyone else feel the earth move for them around 1 o'clock this morning?

I thought some more birds were going to become extinct last night with all the squawking and chirping in the aftermath on the great British earthquake. Did anyone else feel the earth move for them around 1 o'clock this morning?

No, but it did wake me up; I was notified of the event by text message from a friend currently in New Zealand who quipped "that quake has probably improved housing conditions in your neck of the woods, eh?" Genius! I deleted it and slipped back into a dream in which Charlton Heston repeatedly mouthed the words "over my dead body" at me.

I did. It normally takes me ages to get to sleep, so I got the whole 'experience'. I live in the Midlands, so we got a bit of a ripple. It was larger than the one a few years ago (which I recall was in the middle of the afternoon). First I thought it might have been some explosion or something crashing but then I realised it was a tremor and went to sleep. The place shook but but nothing fell down. Worse have happened when I've played too much bass on my music system...

Enjoy life on the city farm...

A man has been arrested after having sex with a pig.

The pervert was caught in the act by a passer-by who spotted him abusing the animal at an inner-city farm.

Police arrived within ten minutes of receiving a 999 call and arrested the 72-year-old, who was naked from the waist down.

Lynne Bennett, manager of Stepping Stones Farm in Stepney, East London, said the man appeared to have deliberately targeted their most passive pig.

She added: 'If he'd picked on one of the others, he would have been in serious trouble.

'They would have done him some damage.'

Police bailed the offender until next month and a vet gave the pig a clean bill of health.

Iceland has seen it's first polar bear for 15 years. It was promptly shot dead. :rip:

There was fog up in the hills and we took the decision to kill the bear before it could disappear into the fog," said the police spokesman Petur Bjornsson.

Meanwhile, in Japan a Siberian tiger has mauled to death a zookeeper who had been trying to encourage the animal to mate. Quite how he was trying to get the Tiger to do his thing is unclear. I'm trying not to picture the scene.

I think the word you're looking for is 'fluffer.'

Quite how he was trying to get the Tiger to do his thing is unclear. I'm trying not to picture the scene.

Get the dog washed and brushed :(

He must have been gutted, rather like the dog (or was it guttered???). :birthday2: