Paul Bearer

Only Famous For Being Ill And Dying

1 minute ago, charon said:

Aye but then step forward Pauline Cafferkey (?) , the multiple times afflicted Ebola nurse. Now, a modicum of fame , a national radio interview, before she'd left the country.... Famous in my mind for putting herself in the firing line and not for being shot. Interesting case could be made for her even being a legit pick for Pools  because she's survived it, and it isn't a death sentence....

Charon, shush! They'll all pick her now....

I remember well the coverage she got before she went off. On that basis she does qualify to be picked, yes crazy I know. Now, had she gone off under the radar, then became ill she wouldn't, because then she would have become famous for being ill.

If she dies in the next six months from Ebola related, I'll frankly be amazed. Nothing to stop a bus from Blantyre hitting her though I guess....

I'm really trying to level the playing field here, but if a case can be made for the person, I'm all ears. Russell Tovey sized.

Lol, after the debacle of my effort in the Cup, I shall stay away from Pools at the mo.......I'll shush ma mouth....

• Like 1

Surely there's 25 Celtic players just hanging on....;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, charon said:

Lol, after the debacle of my effort in the Cup, I shall stay away from Pools at the mo.......I'll shush ma mouth....

Luck of the draw - a fair few sides you'd have beat in that round iirc.

Sorry for inflicting that case upon you all....

In YoungWillz' position, I would just point to the "don't make it difficult for me" rule.

• Like 2

Who said all FFBI's are boring? This one tried killing his doctors cause he thought he was being tested. 

• Like 2

Immense odds for an obit -- being American doesn't help -- but Camille Chabot, who was diagnosed with Stage IV Hodgkin’s lymphoma just before starting her sophomore year at Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, has now beaten cancer twice to graduate on time.  I only post this here cuz it's being written up in People Magazine, taking her outside 'nobody' status.  Still, a UK obit is a 0.0000000001 chance.....kinda like Camille reaching 30.

SC

On 14.6.2017 at 18:35, gcreptile said:

Oh dear, next Shameless fatality Gemma Nuttall now has the support of Kate Winslet:

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2017-06-13/kate-winslet-supports-campaign-for-cancer-stricken-lancashire-mum/

Gemma Nuttall, supposedly dying of multiple tumours everywhere, now in Germany and everything is going super:

https://www.gofundme.com/teamgemma?u=14749342

But let's see if "Going to Hallwang clinic" is basically the same as "going to Mexico". 

Valery Spiridonov recently got a Daily Mail article, suggesting he still might get a QO if he dies from natural causes.

Although some articles say former beauty queen -- I couldn't find anything to support what queendome she won, so I am posting it here.

Judy Malinowski, who was horrifically burned by her ex-boyfriend in August 2015, died from her injuries. She was 33.
Malinowski’s death comes as the Ohio Senate is on the precipice of passing Judy’s Law, which seeks to increase penalties in cases like hers that leave the victim permanently disfigured through the use of an accelerant.  Her ex-boyfriend is currently serving a 10-year prison sentence.
(Actually it's 11 years, this article is incorrect.  If the law passes and now that she has died, prosecutors will be seeking aggravated manslaughter which will keep this animal in prison for life).
SC

• Like 1

Classic Mirror. Sort your shit out, Mirror journo who lurks these forums.

• Like 5

Second worst Mirror error this year behind not giving an obit to Lakovic.

• Like 3

The fault lies with Mike Barnicle, a local reporter who has never been a favorite of mine.

Bradley Lowrey getting very close to the angels

Despite all the annoying times where I see stories of him and making it harder to research, I will feel very sad when he goes. No one deserves to die this young. It's unfair that people are unable to continue on in life, when they could have so much more to learn. :(