Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

How Old Are Dl Users?

How old are you?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

And I'll be a 71 year old alcoholic, banned from seeing the grandkids because of my excessive drinking.

Well, if you're still successfully reaping Quim in that state - respect!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSWDeathlistfan1996 said:

Well at least based on the talk above I'm older than someone on this site...as it says in my profile...Born in 1996. Ill be 22 end of April

I'm not 22 until July. Not as young as you think, it seems!

To give you a rough idea of my age, the first gig I attended was Bauhaus at Hammersmith 1983 

• Like 1

Pah. Stiff Little Fingers, Edinburgh Playhouse, January 1982. The 22nd from memory.

Lfn probably beats the pair of us, Duran Duran/Spandau Ballet whilst wearing eyeliner at a guess, in 81.

• Like 2

One man believes he is the slayer, another believes he is the slain. Both are ignorant; there is neither slayer nor slain. You were never born; you will never die. You have never changed; you can never change. Unborn, eternal, immutable, immemorial, you do not die when the body dies. Realizing that which is indestructible, eternal, unborn, and unchanging, how can you slay or cause another to be slain?

As a man abandons his worn-out clothes and acquires new ones, so when the body is worn out a new one is acquired by the Self, who lives within.

The Self cannot be pierced with weapons or burned with fire; water cannot wet it, nor can the wind dry it. The Self cannot be pierced or burned, made wet or dry. It is everlasting and infinite, standing on the motionless foundation of eternity. The Self is unmanifested, beyond all thought, beyond all change. Knowing this, you should not grieve. – Bhagavat Gita

2 minutes ago, bladan said:

One man believes he is the slayer, another believes he is the slain. Both are ignorant; there is neither slayer nor slain. You were never born; you will never die. You have never changed; you can never change. Unborn, eternal, immutable, immemorial, you do not die when the body dies. Realizing that which is indestructible, eternal, unborn, and unchanging, how can you slay or cause another to be slain?

As a man abandons his worn-out clothes and acquires new ones, so when the body is worn out a new one is acquired by the Self, who lives within.

The Self cannot be pierced with weapons or burned with fire; water cannot wet it, nor can the wind dry it. The Self cannot be pierced or burned, made wet or dry. It is everlasting and infinite, standing on the motionless foundation of eternity. The Self is unmanifested, beyond all thought, beyond all change. Knowing this, you should not grieve. – Bhagavat Gita

Get in the bin mate.

Walrus spotted here bladan....

Get that roon yer Finnish arse.

I will turn 19 in August.

2 hours ago, FixedBusiness said:

I'm pretty sure Joey Russ is also around 17 or 18, not sure exactly.

That sounds possible. I was just seeing a lot of like between 40-65 lol

Sometimes its almost like visiting a Nursing home on the internets lol

GOOD TO SEE THE YOUNG PEOPLE GETTING INTO THIS THREAD!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SSWDeathlistfan1996 said:

That sounds possible. I was just seeing a lot of like between 40-65 lol

Joey is slightly below that, but by a bawhair....

2 hours ago, charon said:

Pah. Stiff Little Fingers, Edinburgh Playhouse, January 1982. The 22nd from memory.

Lfn probably beats the pair of us, Duran Duran/Spandau Ballet whilst wearing eyeliner at a guess, in 81.

Such a wanker!:D  I was 16 in 81 and while all around were gender bending I was trying to grow a hairy bogey on my top lip.

PS: Lardy is 68 years young.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Such a wanker!:D  I was 16 in 81 and while all around were gender bending I was trying to grow a hairy bogey on my top lip.

PS: Lardy is 68 stone

FTFY

• Haha 6

My father has survived another emergency hospitalization yesterday. He's 87 and was 31 when I was born. So Sir Creep would conclude I'm 23 years old :D

• Sad 1

Obitable yer dad??

48 minutes ago, charon said:

Obitable yer dad??

Local obits only or he would be on my DDP teams as an unique. Hopefully he still sees 2019.

• Thanks 1

On 2018-03-24 at 11:41, drol said:

Local obits only or he would be on my DDP teams as an unique. Hopefully he still sees 2019.

We wish the best to him

• Like 2

On 3/24/2018 at 15:15, drol said:

My father has survived another emergency hospitalization yesterday. He's 87 and was 31 when I was born. So Sir Creep would conclude I'm 23 years old :D

1. Hope your dad is ok and not in any pain.

2. How do you feel about the `documentary series` On the History Channel about your Zodiac activities? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

Hard to imagine I'm nearly an adult now.

Oh to be a young nonagenarian on the cusp of adulthood.

5abbc13740a91_ScreenShot2018-03-28at17_21_37.png.e4742dca5e66d5917a2d8a0153a9a4de.png

• Haha 4

On 3/22/2018 at 04:35, Cat O'Falk said:

60 today.

How the fuck did I manage that? Shocked emoticon (Shocked emoticons)

By not dying. 

• Like 3

On 3/23/2018 at 11:03, Phantom said:

To give you a rough idea of my age, the first gig I attended was Bauhaus at Hammersmith 1983 

Baby.

Steve Miller Band, Tarrant County Convention Center, 1978.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

Hard to imagine I'm nearly an adult now.

Define adult.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, CarolAnn said:
On 23/03/2018 at 16:03, Phantom said:

Baby.

Steve Miller Band, Tarrant County Convention Center, 1978.

I genuinely can't remember what the first gig I attended was.  (Note - this is slightly different from not remembering the first gig!)

It would probably have been something at Oxford Town Hall c1971 or 1972.  Possibly Genesis.

• Like 1