maryportfuncity

Maryport's Midsummer Dead Pool

Since no game can go by without her involvement (and as no one's picked her Murphy's Law states clearly that she's about to meet her demise) I'll take the final open spot for Ms. Zsa Zsa Gabor unless there are any objections. :D

Aye, well I'd been toying in that direction before opting elsewhere so no objections.

Reet; we're done - nobody bother entering because we have 21 picks. Masterlist will appear presently in a revised first post hereabouts. All the various picks have left to do is breathe for a little less than five hours

Who are you going to go for Maryport?

Since no game can go by without her involvement (and as no one's picked her Murphy's Law states clearly that she's about to meet her demise) I'll take the final open spot for Ms. Zsa Zsa Gabor unless there are any objections. :D

Aye, well I'd been toying in that direction before opting elsewhere so no objections.

Reet; we're done - nobody bother entering because we have 21 picks. Masterlist will appear presently in a revised first post hereabouts. All the various picks have left to do is breathe for a little less than five hours

Who are you going to go for Maryport?

Well - tbh - I'm torn between the world's oldest person and Paul - right to die - Lamb.

I was - seriously - all set on the former king of Romania.

Masterlist in the first post on this thread - game on at one second past midnight GMT

It is anyones game.Every candidate is bloody brilliant in terms of extreme old age serious illness or both.Would not at all be surprised if 10 go before the 21st.Maybe the one who finishes last should get given something horrible like a kick up the arse by Maryport.Would drag the competition out a little longer :P

It is anyones game.Every candidate is bloody brilliant in terms of extreme old age serious illness or both.Would not at all be surprised if 10 go before the 21st.Maybe the one who finishes last should get given something horrible like a kick up the arse by Maryport.Would drag the competition out a little longer :P

O dear 'braces arse'.

I'd be fucking amazed` if ten go in 21 days, though since some of the topplers are on my various dead pools it'd be awesome.

Re the other sentiments expressed - are you voting Brexit?

I'd be fucking amazed` if ten go in 21 days, though since some of the topplers are on my various dead pools it'd be awesome.

Well so many of the candidates are so very ill at the moment it could easily happen.We are due a few key deaths now surely?

Dont know how I gave it away but yes I am voting to leave on the 23rd.Am also on TV discussing Brexit in a few days.I will have to make sure I hide my crutches so that you all dont figure out who I am :P

Well so many of the candidates are so very ill at the moment it could easily happen.We are due a few key deaths now surely?

Dont know how I gave it away but yes I am voting to leave on the 23rd.Am also on TV discussing Brexit in a few days.I will have to make sure I hide my crutches so that you all dont figure out who I am :P

Give away?

Maybe the joking about physical violence

Give away?

Maybe the joking about physical violence

Ah, but there are some that might have picked an 18yo Fitty McFitness if they'd have know the booby prize was some Maryport sadism.

• Like 2

Fuckin' hell

Damn near a whole day and 21 of the most marginal holds on life continue.

Dead pooling eh; delicious hot, disgusting cold.

Jerome-Lewis-15.jpg?cb=0e24ecd920a70c901

Image I'm hoping to post asap.

Respect to the man and all but...he's not a patch on Groundskeeper Willie from The Simpsons

• Like 1

You know when I promised you edge of the seat tension and damn near instant death in the most rapid-fire deadpool known to man (or woman)...

It's a pisser when the death's door knockers don't play ball, eh?

Old age is a lottery, so ignoring that, if I had to pick a winner...

Grim - Dr Granger - in the end game.

Sean - Bernie Worrell - well, I was hoping he'd last till 2017, but a worsening of stage 4 cancer in May doesn't bode well.

Spade - Janitor - Never heard of him, but his cancer is probably very severe given who picked him.

msc - Kincaid - metastatic lung cancer and pnuemonia? Not good.

Jireomon - MP - no news is good news for the game?

DI - Langhorne - hospice care might be the game's friend.

Right, so that'll be Zsa Zsa and Rev Billy going tomorrow in spite.

Granger tweeted yesterday saying she won't be alive by the time the Pride of Britain awards come through (mid-October), but she can still leave the house at the moment so I don't think she'll be the lick here. Kincaid, on the other hand, has had no status updates since she popped into hospital two weeks ago...

Dr Kate's profile has been punted upwards recently, so she's clearly still communicating beyond her social media stuff. Then again, she's on some of my 2016 teams and there's months left yet.

Some recent(ish) press coverage for her:

http://www.wakefieldexpress.co.uk/news/local-news/award-for-dr-kate-after-she-inspired-doctors-1-7908183

Yep I'm hoping for some sudden major organ failure really - if she just follows the normal curve from here then I really needed an autumnal equinox dead pool.

But I didn't have a Bernie Worrell, Kincaid or US janitor up my sleeve so Dr Kate was the best I'd got. More research required for next year!

Old age is a lottery, so ignoring that, if I had to pick a winner...

Grim - Dr Granger - in the end game.

Sean - Bernie Worrell - well, I was hoping he'd last till 2017, but a worsening of stage 4 cancer in May doesn't bode well.

Spade - Janitor - Never heard of him, but his cancer is probably very severe given who picked him.

msc - Kincaid - metastatic lung cancer and pnuemonia? Not good.

Jireomon - MP - no news is good news for the game?

DI - Langhorne - hospice care might be the game's friend.

Right, so that'll be Zsa Zsa and Rev Billy going tomorrow in spite.

Personally, I'll feel very smug if I win a deadpool having picked Zsa Zsa.

• Like 3

Well done Spade.

It's a MPFC run thing so I'd assume a QO is a cert.

Nicely done there Spade, there's a competition well mopped up.

Quicker than the Deathrace! :)