Joey Russ

Advent Avalanche

Death Slam Form Guide #39

Reverend Billy Graham

29067.jpg

Now 98 nearly deaf and blind.On Oxygen and suffering from Parkinsons and has previously had prostate cancer and broken hips as well as many other health issues.Could the poster who picks him on advent avalanche have their prayers answered this December?

It'd be a double whammy; he's one of three remaining breathers on my HPDP

Who are the other two?
I bet Glen Campbell

Reverend Billy Graham

29067.jpg

Now 98 nearly deaf and blind.On Oxygen and suffering from Parkinsons and has previously had prostate cancer and broken hips as well as many other health issues.Could the poster who picks him on advent avalanche have their prayers answered this December?

Who are the other two?
I bet Glen Campbell

I have forgotten who that is.Was he the guy who played Columbo?

Reverend Billy Graham

29067.jpg

Who are the other two?
I bet Glen Campbell

Nah. That's Gene Wilder. I think Glen Campbell was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Reverend Billy Graham

29067.jpg

Who are the other two?
I bet Glen Campbell
Nah. That's Gene Wilder. I think Glen Campbell was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Ah of course.

Death Slam Form Guide #35

54661868.png

Mac DeMarco

Canadian Singer-Songwriter

No known drug addictions or health problems,but his love of Viceroy cigarettes can not be overlooked. Smoking already took the likes of George Burns and Johannes Heesters from the world years before their time.

And now we can cite Fidel as another example as to the dangers of smoking...

Death Slam Form Guide #41:

Chuck Berry

001.jpg

This legendary rock and roller has reached his 90th birthday. While he doesn't have any major health concerns at the moment, 2016 has proven it is a killer, taking away legends such as Bowie, Ali, and Castro. Will the rock and roll music quit playing for him before Christmas Day? Only Johnny B Goode knows.

Reverend Billy Graham

29067.jpg

Who are the other two?

Glen Campbell and Zsa Zsa

Reverend Billy Graham

29067.jpg

Who are the other two?

I don't think you'll ever see your list without breathers.

Reverend Billy Graham

29067.jpg

Who are the other two?

He can dream though. And besides, Castro proved to not be immortal, so Zsa Zsa might not be immortal as well.

With a little under 3 days to select your candidates, you can ask questions about the game. All will be answered, apart from can I select my candidate before hand questions, in which the answer is no.

Reverend Billy Graham

29067.jpg

Who are the other two?

He can dream though. And besides, Castro proved to not be immortal, so Zsa Zsa might not be immortal as well.

Aye, indeed

But - unless my memory has fried of late - the dream continues because nobody has yet done the fabled 10 out of 10 on the HPDP

With a little under 3 days to select your candidates, you can ask questions about the game. All will be answered, apart from can I select my candidate before hand questions, in which the answer is no.

Joey, I have read the rules carefully several times and I still don't understand what this game is about. Does each contestant select one single celebrity they think will die before Christmas? And the game ends when the first one of them dies? And what exactly does a "Death Slam Form Guide" mean in the context of the game? Is it mandatory to choose between the various names in said guide? The rules don't mention the guides?

I will probably not enter either way (I usually prefer to limit my deathpooling to just DDP, and maybe 1-2 additional) but I am still curious to know so I can feel less stupid. :)

Joey, I have read the rules carefully several times and I still don't understand what this game is about. Does each contestant select one single celebrity they think will die before Christmas? And the game ends when the first one of them dies? And what exactly does a "Death Slam Form Guide" mean in the context of the game? Is it mandatory to choose between the various names in said guide? The rules don't mention the guides?

I will probably not enter either way (I usually prefer to limit my deathpooling to just DDP, and maybe 1-2 additional) but I am still curious to know so I can feel less stupid. :)

That may not be possible.

Hi.

1) Yes, you only select one celebrity. In the event that the celebrity you pick get taken or dies before the start, you can select another one

2) It ends when the first celebrity dies, OR in the unlikely event that no one dies before Christmas Day

3) A Death Slam Form Guide is a guide that people can look at in case they are too lazy to research

4) No, you don't have to choose a celebrity from the Death Slam Form Guide

5) It's not a rule to put one down, but it could be helpful to people who does plan on playing

Anymore questions?

Hi.

1) Yes, you only select one celebrity. In the event that the celebrity you pick get taken or dies, you can select another one

2) It ends when the first celebrity dies, OR in the unlikely event that no one dies before Christmas Day

3) A Death Slam Form Guide is a guide that people can look at in case they are too lazy to research

5) It's not a rule to put one down, but it could be helpful to people who does plan on playing

Anymore questions?

One question which may not have been asked on this forum before: Why, why why, Delilah? :)

• Like 3

That may not be possible.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying that for me!

Hi.

1) Yes, you only select one celebrity. In the event that the celebrity you pick get taken or dies before the start, you can select another one

Anymore questions?

Thank you, Joey.

Joey, I have read the rules carefully several times and I still don't understand what this game is about. Does each contestant select one single celebrity they think will die

Anymore questions?

One question which may not have been asked on this forum before: Why, why why, Delilah? :)

And why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

• Like 3

Death Slam Form Guide #42

Emma Morano

1277883_1417106643-kGFI-U10407101907052v

The last person born in the 1800s turned 117 today. :party: Will she last another Christmas as well? Or will she not reach the 117th anniversary of Humphrey Bogart's Birthday?

Death Slam Form Guide #43

Betty Lynn

8845eeeb7c95ad2dd36a2d0ab6f81c8d.jpg

She played Thelma Lou on The Andy Griffith Show

Everyone from that show is dead sans her Ron Howard and Jim Nabors. The curse will likely reach her next.

Tomorrow is it. The selection of your team members is almost here. As a reminder for people who are too lazy to go to the first page to read the rules, the selection will start at 7 am EST (that's noon GMT) and ends at 7pm EST (That's midnight GMT). For everyone who plans on participating, I wish you luck.

• Like 3

Tomorrow is it. The selection of your team members is almost here. As a reminder for people who are too lazy to go to the first page to read the rules, the selection will start at 7 am EST (that's noon GMT) and ends at 7pm EST (That's midnight GMT). For everyone who plans on participating, I wish you luck.

And you wish instant obitable death on non-participants, right?

And you wish instant obitable death on non-participants, right?

Of course ;)

I am starting to think that when I die I will get an other lives obit in the guardian.There are so many leftists that wouldnt be able to resist acknowledging my demise with subtle hints of joy.

• Like 1

Has everyone decided who they want to pick?

I am on a training course today so may not be in at the beginning I may have to sweep up the dregs left behind.