Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

She is starting to look dangerously thin now.

She has aged ten years since the Loose Women interview. It's eating away her substance, and while she's doing ok now, the final stage of decline will be quick.

She looks older and frailer in every pic.What ever happened to her going to the Hallwang clinic?

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

She has aged ten years since the Loose Women interview. It's eating away her substance, and while she's doing ok now, the final stage of decline will be quick.

Here's a comparison picture from the Loose Women interview to now. She is hardly even recognizable. I think she'll be gone by November.

IMG_2541.JPG

8 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Here's a comparison picture from the Loose Women interview to now. She is hardly even recognizable. I think she'll be gone by November.

IMG_2541.JPG

1376641_792081680833139_5209349737901163243_n.jpg

That was her in late 2014.

53 Today !:birthday::party:

On 05/07/2017 at 03:37, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

IMG_2541.JPG

Gone by november . Great name for a band .

• Like 2

Ritual suicide coming...

On 04/07/2017 at 23:16, Shaun of the Dead said:

She looks older and frailer in every pic.What ever happened to her going to the Hallwang clinic?

Moneys been banked probably for her children .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Moneys been banked probably for her children .

Ah hadnt thought of that.Makes sense!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drol said:

Ritual suicide coming...

For who?

She's going out in the "enjoy every sandwich" manner modelled by Warren Zevon

• Like 1

5 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Gone by november . Great name for a band .

I don't think this photo is evidence of anything very much. Make up vs no make up.

She is clearly thinner.

She definitely looks happier and less stressed, maybe she's completely off treatment and enjoying her last days? Or maybe she has good news health wise. Certainly not the look of your average stage IV lungcan case that's starting to exceed life expectancy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

She definitely looks happier and less stressed, maybe she's completely off treatment and enjoying her last days? Or maybe she has good news health wise. Certainly not the look of your average stage IV lungcan case that's starting to exceed life expectancy.

If she were in her last few days she would be unconscious and bed ridden. She's still got to go through that yet and usually when they've only got a month or two left they go into a hospice. Its why I think She'll make 2018 but its close.

The fact she is still up and about makes me think she has a few months left. Early December to late Jan is my guess.

• Like 2

Bring up and about is no guarantee.Sometimes the decline can take a few days.Also if you get pneumonia or get a blood clot things can go downhill very quickly.A A Gill deteriorated very fast as did Iain Banks Jackie Collins and Anne Kirkbride were all fairly active or mobile until a short time before their deaths.

• Like 3

Bobby Moore was commentating on a football match seven days before his cancer finally wiped him out.

• Like 1

I remember Jackie Collins was on the One Show and Loose Women mere days before her death - suffering cancer without many people even in the know....

• Like 2

Speaking of Loose Women I'm sure Lynda  Bellingham also gave an interview not long before succumbing.....

45 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Bring up and about is no guarantee.Sometimes the decline can take a few days.Also if you get pneumonia or get a blood clot things can go downhill very quickly.A A Gill deteriorated very fast as did Iain Banks Jackie Collins and Anne Kirkbride were all fairly active or mobile until a short time before their deaths.

One of those names spoke to my best friend a week before they died, and apparently you'd have thought they might have a month or two left from their energy and spirit.

I've also had Hogmanay drinks with someone in end stage terminal cancer - didn't know at the time. Gone within a fortnight of it. So yeah, you never know.

Which is why I think those people who say that Downie will definitely make it to 2018 are bullshit. Wasn't there someone in 2009 that seemed fine until they were announced dead, or am I thinking of another year? 

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Which is why I think those people who say that Downie will definitely make it to 2018 are bullshit. Wasn't there someone in 2009 that seemed fine until they were announced dead, or am I thinking of another year? 

There was skepticism about Atkins pulling a "i'm so sick, let me out of jail" con till she did in October, iirc.

If you were looking back at 2010, Simon Maccorkingdale was widely considered a "2011 cert, but too risky to leave off" for several DDP teams.

But it happens all the time. "This person is totally living into Year X...oh wait, they've just died..."

Bowie presented his album ...three (?)... days before his death.

1 hour ago, Dead Wait said:

Speaking of Loose Women I'm sure Lynda  Bellingham also gave an interview not long before succumbing.....

She did yes!