Sean

29. Linda Nolan

Said it before, I'll say it again. The Nolan Sisters are massive attention seekers. 

You'd think she'd be spending her dying last days making the most of life, rather than giving interviews to rags like The Mirror.

• Like 4

Her sister Coleen reveals she has two types of skin cancer.Basal cell carcinoma on her shoulder and melanoma on her face. Prognosis is excellent and caught early. Still 58 has had weight issues is a heavy smoker and has a terrible family history of  breast cancer.

This makes her the fourth Nolan sister to be diagnosed with cancer.Their father also died from liver cancer.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Is there anyone left in the Nolan family including children who havn't had cancer yet?

• Like 1

On 15/07/2023 at 11:18, Ulitzer95 said:

Said it before, I'll say it again. The Nolan Sisters are massive attention seekers. 

You'd think she'd be spending her dying last days making the most of life, rather than giving interviews to rags like The Mirror.

A lot of people who have been performing all their life act like this. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Is there anyone left in the Nolan family including children who havn't had cancer yet?

Denise and Maureen out of the sisters.Do`t think either of the brothers have had cancer then again it mainly seems to be breast cancer that has the genetic component for the Nolans.

• Like 1

On 15/07/2023 at 11:18, Ulitzer95 said:

The clues were there:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Aye, but..."this time it was good news" - for her, if not the fuck-tonne of DDP teams relying on her for Drop40 bonus points, including the five for whom she's joker this year

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, but..."this time it was good news" - for her, if not the fuck-tonne of DDP teams relying on her for Drop40 bonus points, including the five for whom she's joker this year

She might well go up in the Drop 40 and increase her number of jokers next year if she makes it.Can see her being number 1 on the Drop 40.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sean said:

She might well go up in the Drop 40 and increase her number of jokers next year if she makes it.Can see her being number 1 on the Drop 40.

Aye, unless Shane shuffles past New Year's Eve

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sean said:

Probably the closest the entire family came to No.1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 08/09/2023 at 08:29, Bibliogryphon said:

Probably the closest the entire family came to No.1

Well...

I'm in the Mood for Dancing hit #1 in South Africa, so technically speaking, they made it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Some of the Nolans topped the chart with the Crowd’s Verizon of You’ll Never Walk Alone. But I think Linda had left by then. (It’s on here somewhere but I can’t find it by searching.)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Some of the Nolans topped the chart with the Crowd’s Verizon of You’ll Never Walk Alone. But I think Linda had left by then. (It’s on here somewhere but I can’t find it by searching.)

Posted when Gerry Marsden died. Sure Linda joined her sisters for charity on this, even though she had left the band by then.

Ah the fallers we've had since then as well.

On 03/01/2021 at 18:54, YoungWillz said:

It would be remiss of me if Gerry Marsden is indeed a hit for me not to post the 1985 Charity #1 by The Crowd. If I get another hit from that single (I think I have three others on my TOTP team), I'll not bother posting again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Posted when Gerry Marsden died. Sure Linda joined her sisters for charity on this, even though she had left the band by then.

Ah the fallers we've had since then as well.

Don’t think so going by the video. At around 1.34 Anne, Colleen, Bernie and Maureen can be seen with no sign of Linda. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Don’t think so going by the video. At around 1.34 Anne, Colleen, Bernie and Maureen can be seen with no sign of Linda. 

I've only met Ann and Maureen. ;)

• Like 2

Thank you for another update only you think it's an actual update.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Stop feeding the troll, please.