Sean

29. Linda Nolan

Currently on BBC2 in a new episode of 'Celebrity Antiques Road Trip' with Francis Rossi. She looks fine to me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Currently on BBC2 in a new episode of 'Celebrity Antiques Road Trip' with Francis Rossi. She looks fine to me. 

How long ago was the episode recorded?

Surely anyone stood next to Francis Rossi would look "fine".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah, on the aforesaid show I saw Derek Fowlds looking ok, so I swore off him for my comedy team.

Died the following year.

• Like 1

They don't say do they? Wait until the end credits. Spring or early summer this year, at a guess. 

8 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

They don't say do they? Wait until the end credits. Spring or early summer this year, at a guess. 

According to the description about the other episodes, they have Les Dennis described as an "actor" 

Bit of a big lass these days, isn't she? Her pro partner isn't exactly a svelte chap, but she's matching him pound for pound.

And Rossi claims his favourite Nolans songs is 'Gotta Pull Myself Together' when everyone knows their forgotten gem is 'Attention to Me.' 

40 minutes ago, Phantom said:

According to the description about the other episodes, they have Les Dennis described as an "actor" 

Well, he was never a f*cking comedian ! ! !

Just now, drunkasaskunk said:

Well, he was never a f*cking comedian ! ! !

Certainly not a funny one

3 hours ago, Phantom said:

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

According to the following link to the Argus in Brighton, Francis Rossi visited the toy museum there in June as part of the filming. Assuming it was all done around that time then. https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/23177144.status-quo-singer-visits-brighton-toy-museum-bbc2-tv-show/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Phantom said:

Trust that she’ll let the tabloids know whenever there’s an update on her health. 

• Like 2

The Nolan Sisters travel documentary programme has been axed according to the Sun. 

• Like 1

Linda Nolan update:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11754293/Linda-Nolan-63-shares-new-health-update-battles-cancer-time.html

Her lymphedema treatment is going very well. She had some treatment that failed, so she had to return to chemo, but I cant tell if this was September 2022 or 2021. She has lots of plans until August and should make it. 

I am getting the feeling though that she definitely wont see 2025.

• Like 1

On 16/02/2023 at 12:55, gcreptile said:

Linda Nolan update:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11754293/Linda-Nolan-63-shares-new-health-update-battles-cancer-time.html

Her lymphedema treatment is going very well. She had some treatment that failed, so she had to return to chemo, but I cant tell if this was September 2022 or 2021. She has lots of plans until August and should make it. 

I am getting the feeling though that she definitely wont see 2025.

I'm getting the feeling that I've got company in feeling let down by this pick for 2023. DDP Drop 40 incl. five jokers wagered: https://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/deadpool2023/celebs_N.html#nolanl

• Like 2

She doesn’t look well and the article mentions she has been having falls and doesn’t want to live alone in her house anymore. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She doesn’t look well and the article mentions she has been having falls and doesn’t want to live alone in her house anymore. 

Similar to Bernie about three/four months before she went. Just saying.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I think she looks very well for someone with terminal cancer - just not smiling. 

Article also mentions that she "has been prone to falls, but it’s a common side-effect of the chemotherapy she was on."

• Like 3

Surely this is of more significance:

The singer has refused to let it slow her down, however. Last month, footage of Linda dancing to Nolans hits such as Attention to Me and Chemistry, appeared on TikTok as she celebrated her birthday in a Blackpool nightclub at 3am.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Her cancer has now spread to her brain:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

42 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Coleen crying on Loose Women

I don't think I've watched Lose Women without Coleen crying about summat - she should be shipped to Africa as part of famine relief.

• Like 1

She has had 3 severe falls recently can't walk very far at all and needs a wheelchair and had had to live with her sisters for safety reasons.Sounds like the brain metastases are quite advanced.

• Like 6