football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

Hi guys, found this website earlier whilst at work. Absolutely love some of the banter on here, suits my immensely morbid sense of humour perfectly, so I thought I'd sign up.

Probably get this question a lot, but how do I go about joining a deadpool? Can I simply add a list of names to my signature, or would it be better to join a deadpool?

That was two questions, but hey.

Like my mum always used to say when I wanted something all the other kids already had 20 of - you'll have to wait til Christmas. (No violin music please)

Deadpools work by the year, you have to sign up at the end of year with who you think will die in 2016, etc. So the cutoff for sending names in is usually Dec. 31. The main one around here is the Derby Dead Pool. Ignore the fact that the current winning guy has only American TV anchormen on his list and your bafflement as to how they are "famous". Everyone's getting sick of that and we're probably gonna change the rules for next year.

• Like 1

Hi guys, found this website earlier whilst at work. Absolutely love some of the banter on here, suits my immensely morbid sense of humour perfectly, so I thought I'd sign up.

Probably get this question a lot, but how do I go about joining a deadpool? Can I simply add a list of names to my signature, or would it be better to join a deadpool?

Like my mum always used to say when I wanted something all the other kids already had 20 of - you'll have to wait til Christmas. (No violin music please)

Deadpools work by the year, you have to sign up at the end of year with who you think will die in 2016, etc. So the cutoff for sending names in is usually Dec. 31. The main one around here is the Derby Dead Pool. Ignore the fact that the current winning guy has only American TV anchormen on his list and your bafflement as to how they are "famous". Everyone's getting sick of that and we're probably gonna change the rules for next year.

I am in posession of a rather small violin, I won't break your ears by playing it.

Thanks for the advice, in the meantime, I'll just sit and laugh at what people are posting and maybe occassionally chip in.

Entries are still being accepted for the By-election Bingo game if you are in for the long haul. I need the names of 30 MPs elected to the UK parliamnet on 07th May 2015 whose ambition, death or disgrace might trigger a by-election between the end of June 2015 and Election day 2020. Most other games start in January though you can put a list of suggestions in your signature (beware if there are good ideas in there other people WILL steal them)

Guest awesome guest

welcome to death hope you enjoy your stay

Well I finally got an account its me awesome guest

• Like 2

Well I finally hot an account its me awesome guest

Well done, and welcome.

Well I finally hot an account its me awesome guest

Well done, and welcome.

Huzzah, and Awesome!

One question what are those green things on your profiles that say neutral and excellent and who do you get them

One question what are those green things on your profiles that say neutral and excellent and who do you get them

They are an accumulation of liked posts you have received , the more likes you get the change in the wording. I think it ends at excellent, though apparently when you reach 1000 likes you get a special new word which is shrouded in mystery and secrets . Or it just continues to stay at excellent its either one or the other.

ahh that makes sense

They are an accumulation of liked posts you have received , the more likes you get the change in the wording. I think it ends at excellent, though apparently when you reach 1000 likes you get a special new word which is shrouded in mystery and secrets . Or it just continues to stay at excellent its either one or the other.

I bet at 1000 likes you get the bitchs

ahh that makes sense

1000 likes? I thought it was earned at 1000 posts. Guess I'm done trying now :-(

SC

ahh that makes sense

1000 likes? I thought it was earned at 1000 posts. Guess I'm done trying now :-(

SC

I think MPFC will be the first person to get 1000 likes probably this year.

Heyy :)

Hello!! :smileyd:

Guest KeiraV

hello, time! I like your Avatar :)

Have been in statis for some time...but am thawing out.

Just sending out a "Hi" to the old-stagers that may remember me (voice of reason). :)

• Like 1

Just saying heya. I've been a lurker for an embarrassingly long time, and by embarrassingly long time, I mean several years. Guess I just never have anything to say. *shrug* I made this account a few months back, and still haven't said a damn thing. Time to go back to lurking and keeping people alive by voting for them in the "who's the next death of the year" polls.

• Like 5

Welcome, Angels. A forum like DeathList needs a few lurkers. We may not notice them much, we know they're there.

Hello, I'm new here :)

Welcome to the madhouse!

hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hello, I'm new here :)

hello we are very nice here particularly me. I would suggest you constantly do as I say in order to win deathlisting points

Hi,

I'm new here been lurking for a few years. Love the humour and puns by some of you.