football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

Hi Cadie. Welcome to the club. Hope you stick around for a while :-)

Hello, I'm new here :)

Evening Guest. Piss off you cunt - at least you finally registered you bastard.

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm new here been lurking for a few years. Love the humour and puns by some of you.

welcome.gif

Hi,

I'm new here been lurking for a few years. Love the humour and puns by some of you.

Ello

Welcome to the forum, MackStatik & CasketsUnderstandNoTitles.

EDIT: Da fuck? You're Deathray... :scratchhead:

Edited by Predictor
  • Like 4

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for some time and am looking forward to entering my first few deadpools soon!

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for some time and am looking forward to entering my first few deadpools soon!

Hi Switch,

Never mind lurking, you need to be alert. This site needs more lerts! :D

• Like 2

hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

Goodness Caz, such venom for poor Mac!

WOO HOO!! It's my 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY on DL!!

It'll be interesting to see who joins in the next couple months and what role they'll play. Last year, I was first to the party but Dec/Jan (2014-15) saw Sir Creep, BuriedInCarolina, Gossip Gabe, RadGuy, and of course YoungWillz all join and become major contributors (please pardon if I forgot someone). Hopefully we will gain a few more like that during the turning of the calendar this year.

Until then, I'm going to party and salute a great year on DL.
SCreep​

• Like 1

It'll be interesting to see who joins in the next couple months and what role they'll play. Last year, I was first to the party but Dec/Jan (2014-15) saw Sir Creep, BuriedInCarolina, Gossip Gabe, RadGuy, and of course YoungWillz all join and become major contributors (please pardon if I forgot someone). Hopefully we will gain a few more like that during the turning of the calendar this year.

SCreep​

Yeah, I agree.

The past year has been awesome.

Sure, there have been a lot of arguments and quarrels and drunken e-brawls, but I'm still proud to be part of this community!

SCreep​

Yeah, I agree.

Sure, there have been a lot of arguments and quarrels and drunken e-brawls, but I'm still proud to be part of this community!

Do you... tell your grandmother about it?

SCreep​

Yeah, I agree.

Do you... tell your grandmother about it?

Well, okay, that was bad wording. I've only told my sister and some friends because most people I know would think it's weird and/or evil.

What I mean is, this is a fun place and even if we fight sometimes, I still like you all and enjoy discussing stuff on these forums with you all.

I'm disappointed, you seem like such a give-no-shits character I was half expecting you to say yes. :lol:

I think my mother caught a brief glimpse of this forum last year but she probably thought it was "videogame" related or something even though I haven't played any in fucking years. She's slow like that.

Every year I sit and hope she doesn't buy me a fucking Radiohead album for Xmas...

• Like 1

One of the first things I ever saw on this forum was the Albert Hofmann thread. This was soon after he died. This post appealed to my sense of humour, so I read it aloud to my wife. Next day, I found she'd printed it off, and it was taped to the fridge! That got a few laughs, though, when asked, it came "from somewhere online". That was nearly eight years ago - this site never lets you go.

Hello, I'm the new guy. I've been visiting the site for the past couple months and decided to drop by and say hey. I'd like to hang out a little bit before I made my own list, but the anticipation on who's gonna die this year on this site just pressured me to make this account.

I hope to make a lot of friends along the way here.

hello

Thank you for the welcome

It's a pleasure; welcome to the madhouse. :P

hello

Thank you for the welcome

You got your first 'like'.

SC

Hello, I'm the new guy. I've been visiting the site for the past couple months and decided to drop by and say hey. I'd like to hang out a little bit before I made my own list, but the anticipation on who's gonna die this year on this site just pressured me to make this account.

Othello.

Hello. Do I deduce from your name that you like motorbikes? I like motorbikes.