football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

Before you all get too friendly, please note the chap is 15 years old.

• Like 1

Yewtree comes to DL then............ :D

Hello. Do I deduce from your name that you like motorbikes? I like motorbikes.

I like the motorcycle races at the Isle of Man and stuff like that, but I race gokarts at my local dirt track.

I was 15 when I made my first dead pool list as well, so it shouldn't take more than 13 years for you to become any good at it.

Hello, I'm the new guy. I've been visiting the site for the past couple months and decided to drop by and say hey. I'd like to hang out a little bit before I made my own list, but the anticipation on who's gonna die this year on this site just pressured me to make this account.

I hope to make a lot of friends along the way here.

Welcome! Make new friends here? That's asking a lot from this group! Just hang on and you'll be properly tortured and humiliated, In my first days here, I was made welcome when asked if I was an "actual, you know, human being?", had it suggested that I was "possibly the forums (sic) most "robotic poster" or a human with the personality characteristics of a well used blow up doll" and then referenced with great sarcasm in a comment about the forum "certainly attracting some high quality posters nowdays". I stuck around and found my way, hope you will also!

• Like 1

Hello, I'm the new guy. I've been visiting the site for the past couple months and decided to drop by and say hey. I'd like to hang out a little bit before I made my own list, but the anticipation on who's gonna die this year on this site just pressured me to make this account.

Welcome! Make new friends here? That's asking a lot from this group! Just hang on and you'll be properly tortured and humiliated, In my first days here, I was made welcome when asked if I was an "actual, you know, human being?", had it suggested that I was "possibly the forums (sic) most "robotic poster" or a human with the personality characteristics of a well used blow up doll" and then referenced with great sarcasm in a comment about the forum "certainly attracting some high quality posters nowdays". I stuck around and found my way, hope you will also!

the most robotic user with no personality has got to be Devon.

That's only your opinion. He's a mod, you're not.

• Like 1

Yeah, I've been hanging in the chat alot

Yes and apparently I'm the target judging by what happened in the early hours of this morning when I was summarily and swiftly removed from the chat room as soon as I entered because there was a teenager in there.

I guess him and MK can play in the corner then. I really think there should be an age limit on the site - some of the content isn't suitable for kids.

Yes and apparently I'm the target judging by what happened in the early hours of this morning when I was summarily and swiftly removed from the chat room as soon as I entered because there was a teenager in there.

Jesus...

• Like 1

I've checked the chat. No one removed you. Sometimes it just happens. It's happened to me.

What did you expect? No bag of sweets? No entry!! :lol:

• Like 3

There are some really sound people here who are, for want of a better term' having another hole ripped into their arses for absolutely no good reason whatsoever.

Its not on.

• Like 1

There are some really sound people here who are, for want of a better term' having another hole ripped into their arses for absolutely no good reason whatsoever.

Its not on.

To be fair a mod who literally vanishes after having a mild argument with a forumer is opening themselves up to a bit of gentle ribbing.

DirtRacer18 please don't become part of the contingent that posts daily drivel in the Mugabe, Castro, Gabor threads. It's like the boy that cried wolf, I'm so sick of it I'll never open those threads again and for all I know they're dead. I won't read about it cuz these assholes keep posting when there isn't a damned thing to report. Those threads aren't there for conversation.

Thanks in advance.

SirC

DirtRacer18 please don't become part of the contingent that posts daily drivel in the Mugabe, Castro, Gabor threads. It's like the boy that cried wolf, I'm so sick of it I'll never open those threads again and for all I know they're dead. I won't read about it cuz these assholes keep posting when there isn't a damned thing to report. Those threads aren't there for conversation.

Thanks in advance.

SirC

Okay I won't, thanks SC.

I've checked the chat. No one removed you. Sometimes it just happens. It's happened to me.

I'll wager you didn't get a message from a moderator when it happened to you.

Edit: I'll wager even more that you never got a message from a moderator when Deathray's avatar disappeared a while back.

I was messaged on both occasions.

Edit: I'll wager even more that you never got a message from a moderator when Deathray's avatar disappeared a while back.

Wait, you get the modmail for my avatar disappearing or am I misunderstood. Also are you Hein?

Wait, you get the modmail for my avatar disappearing or am I misunderstood. Also are you Hein?

Yes,no,no.

Yes,no,no.

So which Scot is Hein - Paul Bearer?

Yes,no,no.

So which Scot is Hein - Paul Bearer?

Hein is not Scottish.

Keep up lad!!

I wouldn't get a message from a moderator, there wouldn't be any reason to. I'd just simply log back into chat.

Regarding deathrays avatar, I was contacted by a mod to resolve the disappearing avatar. Took a little time, but avatar was restored, although I don't quite understand what the disappearing avatar has to do with your disappearance from the chat.

Finaly, both me and Hein were in chat and kicked each other out to test a theory. The records show in the history that we did in fact kick each other out. There was absolutely nothing on record to show you were ever kicked out.

Hoping this draws a line under this event.

PB.

BTW. For the record, I'm Scottish, Hein is Dutch.

Hi, folks!

I've been hanging around the list for a while but thought I might as well sign up. What the hell, wasting another hour or so a day spending constructive time with like-minded people can't do any harm.

Anyway, I live in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, I'm over 21 and still in possession of all my faculties - at least as long as I remember to wear the tin-foil lined hat.

• Like 1

Hi, folks!

200.gif

• Like 1

Hallo there Reaper, always nice to have fresh blood :)