Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Obama. Making the US look this cool since 2008:

635942079548872191-Obama-Castro.JPG

Guest Guest

Obama. Making the US look this cool since 2008:

635942079548872191-Obama-Castro.JPG

dopnt worry. soon Pres TRUMP wil be in office and he'll nuke Cuba !

He don't look too shabby. Take him off the list and try again in 15 years.

Guest Guest

he will die in the next 18 months to 2 years.the max probability is for him to go in the late summer or early autumn of next year according to my calculations

Nah I reckon 2-3 years!

Nah I reckon 2-3 years!
I'd try when he turns 91 since that's the age his brother died.

Nah I reckon 2-3 years!

I don`t think that makes any difference.I mean siblings can die at different ages when they got old.Fidel has a long history of health problems and is one of the biggest global figures of the 20th century so his continued inclusion is a smart move in my view.I don`t think he looks that great in that video though.I mean he looks ok for someone his age but he looks worse than some on this list that are older such as Prince Philip, Jimmy Carter ,Henry Kissenger ,Stan Lee and Peter Carrington to name a few.

Nah I reckon 2-3 years!

I don`t think that makes any difference.I mean siblings can die at different ages when they got old.Fidel has a long history of health problems and is one of the biggest global figures of the 20th century so his continued inclusion is a smart move in my view.I don`t think he looks that great in that video though.I mean he looks ok for someone his age but he looks worse than some on this list that are older such as Prince Philip, Jimmy Carter ,Henry Kissenger ,Stan Lee and Peter Carrington to name a few.

Yes, but he won't go this year. I think 2019 will be his year. He looks fine to me, too fine to die this year. However there are some Deathlist legends who must be listed until their deaths and Fidel is one of them.

Well, I do agree. He may seem fine for a few years imho, but he's been on like 13 times. We're stuck with him now whether we like it or not.

I can't believe he's still alive to be honest - thought he was at death's door about 10 years back

You nearly killed me!

So.....is he dead yet?

• Like 2

Fidel unexpectedly turned up to address the Communist Party Congress (where brother Raul (84) was re-elected for another 5 years as President...) and helpfully suggested it may be his last appearance.

"I'll be 90 years old soon," he said. "Soon I'll be like all the others."

Either he's being unduly pessimistic or he's finally on the way out. Another hit in a few months time? 10 years now since he "gave up" power...

Fidel Castro bids farewell to Cuba's Communists as he says he will die soon

Fidel unexpectedly turned up to address the Communist Party Congress (where brother Raul (84) was re-elected for another 5 years as President...) and helpfully suggested it may be his last appearance.

Either he's being unduly pessimistic or he's finally on the way out. Another hit in a few months time? 10 years now since he "gave up" power...

I think the case is that he just figures a 90-year-old doesn't have longer to live.

Which is true.

But he'll probably be an exception and live to 110.

Guest Guest

by 'soon' he means sometime in the next 5 years, when the next congress is called. fat lot of use that is to us

by 'soon' he means sometime in the next 5 years, when the next congress is called. fat lot of use that is to us
Us?
  • Like 1

Us?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-36085931

He looks like shit, sounds like shit. He is shit.

I'm angry that I won't be able to kill him myself due to my mum emulating him by making me live in squalor while demanding I call it paradise.

Go home and kill yourself you croaky Commie cunt. If you don't choke on your dentures first that is

Us?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-36085931

He looks like shit, sounds like shit. He is shit.

I'm angry that I won't be able to kill him myself due to my mum emulating him by making me live in squalor while demanding I call it paradise.

Go home and kill yourself you croaky Commie cunt. If you don't choke on your dentures first that is

sounds like his die is coming and that he'll die very very very soon. I'd give him a month.

Oh, he'll survive two more US presidents.

• Like 2

Oh, he'll survive two more US presidents.

Yes, old Communists are hard as hell.