Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

I love the slogan DL have given him !

Despite what others will say overall Castro was good for Cuba.

I know the way he encouraged immigration was brilliant.

Sure you don't mean emigration?

Question: Is Raul Castro famous enough for deathlist?

Who? The Bolivian footballer?

I wonder how Dr Zorders has been celebrating?

There's another guy I thought about, former member on here, but the last time I mentioned his name, he showed up! Coughcough*significantdeath*coughcough

Can you please mention Hein? :)

• Like 5

I wonder how Dr Zorders has been celebrating?

There's another guy I thought about, former member on here, but the last time I mentioned his name, he showed up! Coughcough*significantdeath*coughcough

Can you please mention Hein? :)

Magere Hein. Magere Hein. Magere Hein. Magere Hein. Magere Hein.

There. With the added jinx that he doesn't seem like he's going to turn up.

(On that note, if his DDP team don't show up in the 2017 DDP, then I'll start getting worried...)

• Like 1

You can defy the United States for 50 years, but no one--and I mean NO ONE--defies us for 51 years!

SC

• Like 2

Is Castro dead yet?

Is Castro dead yet?

But I previously wrote it!!!! :flame2::flame2::flame2:

Is Castro dead yet?

But I previously wrote it!!!! :flame2::flame2::flame2:
I wrote it because there is no dead tag yet.

Is Castro dead yet?

Fidel is dead, but Raúl isn't.

At 85, he himself is getting old, and in time could replace his brother on the list. He's nowhere near as charismatic or interesting, but he's still highly obitable as Cuba's all powerful president. And his death might mark the end of an era, since he's the last man standing from the winning team of the Cuban revolution (Cienfuegos and Che Guevara were killed decades ago).

While Fidel's death had high symbolic significance, Raúl's death or resignation might pave the way for a democratic revolution. Or a civil war.

It was a nice touch to have 9 days of mnourning for him to match him being our 9th hit.Do you think Raul Castro is a fan of deathlist ?

Is Castro dead yet?

At 85, he himself is getting old, and in time could replace his brother on the list. He's nowhere near as charismatic or interesting, but he's still highly obitable as Cuba's all powerful president. And his death might mark the end of an era, since he's the last man standing from the winning team of the Cuban revolution (Cienfuegos and Che Guevara were killed decades ago).

While Fidel's death had high symbolic significance, Raúl's death or resignation might pave the way for a democratic revolution. Or a civil war.

Of course you baited that tiny mind, who ran off and started a Raul thread. Way to go.

Is Castro dead yet?

Of course you baited that tiny mind, who ran off and started a Raul thread. Way to go.

how is it a bad idea to make a rauk Castro thread.

Is Castro dead yet?

how is it a bad idea to make a rauk Castro thread.
It's really bad... I never heard of Rauk Castro in my life.
  • Like 1

Is Castro dead yet?

What happened. Did your biscuits get peed on again?

Is Castro dead yet?

What happened. Did your biscuits get peed on again?

You've got to admit you do create more threads than mad Thready McThread the serial thread creator.

BTW all those people campaigning him for bringing unversial health care to his county should look up "Cuban Hospitals" on Google images.

Apparently Fidel Castro and Leonard Cohen were both pallbearers at the funeral of Pierre Trudeau. Konstantinos Stephanopoulos was also in attendance.

The Aga Khan must be shitting himself.

• Like 1

Ignore this bad post. Should've been more clever.

Is this the thread with the most posts ever for a single person?

• Like 1

Did some digging, and the Queen seems to be the only individual with more posts in their thread!

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Did some digging, and the Queen seems to be the only individual with more posts in their thread!

She used to post here all the time under the name Dr. Zorders.