Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

To be perfectly honest I think Lindsey has a fabulous rack. But I thought she had the implants removed. I guess not?

There is no doubt her skin on a scale from 1 - 10 is like a 3. She is no Jenifer Luv Hewitt. Then again 'what can you expect' the chick is a red head. Everybody has got something.

Anyway I understand some of us are old enough to be Lindsey's daddy but 'Bring out the scum bag in you' ... come on

How much would you pay to bang Lindsey Lohan? I wouldn't even pay five grand. A little over three grand is my maximum.

How much would you pay to bang Lindsey Lohan? I wouldn't even pay five grand. A little over three grand is my maximum.

So if I have mastered the English language correctly (and please do point out my faults; every little helps as they say) what you are essentially saying is you are prepared to pay for sex? I guess you live in the land of the free (well at least three grand). Good on you for making your personal choices and vocalising them so freely without shame or embarrassment. For the record, I don't agree with prostitution. I'm free to have my opnion too, right?

Course you are. As is Banshees.

It's just one of you is statistically far more likely than the other to have the correct opinion. :unsure:

I'm free to have my opnion too, right?

3000, BS? Ok, for 3000 I'll have a go too. Will she accept spare change left over from my holiday in South Korea?

Has decided to recreate Marilyn Monroe's last (naked) photoshoot. http://nymag.com/

It's getting a bit like "I'm Spartacus."

Has decided to recreate Marilyn Monroe's last (naked) photoshoot. http://nymag.com/

Exhaustive research resulted in the discovery of the attached picture that I believe is the subject matter of this pointless little article, which every media outlet in the world seems to have felt compelled to publish. Caution, it is very NSFW.

Where's the material, girl?

One might question the credibility of the so-called Marilyn Monroe expert if he actually thought this was her. For one thing, those Manolo Blahnik's weren't introduced until ages after her death.

.... the attached picture that I believe is the subject matter of this pointless little article ...

Where's the material, girl?

One might question the credibility of the so-called Marilyn Monroe expert ...

monroeexpert2yb5.jpg
"Who wins here? Madonna, of course. She really looks like Marilyn Monroe"

Sam Lutfi can't come within 250 yards of her. I mean, what happens if they're driving on different carriageways of the same freeway and see each other's car approaching. Could cause a nasty accident at speed if he has to attempt a u-turn.

Kerry Katona is still stumbing from medical emergency to public disaster, do we want to add her to the list of names at the top of this thread? Or maybe, sort out a few suitable blokes from our British membership to - like - marry her or summat?

Cheryl Cole/Tweedie

I searched for the thread which mentions telling your friends/family about deadpooling and I couldn't find it despite reading it the other day, so I'll put the post here for the time being. I have a family reunion going on at the moment with one of my brothers and his family staying for a few days after 7 months in Tasmania, so the subject of deadpooling was broached, as I'm attending DL Con 2 in Nov. it was natural. I have to say they all seemed to find it funny and not weird at all, with my parents mentioning hopefully Mrs. Thatcher, the Queen and Prince Philip will be top of all our lists, as my brother said we aren't 'wishing' people to die just guessing, which is the same as betting on a horse. Anyway as soon as I explained deadpooling he said 'Cheryl Cole', now to me she's another boring bint out of a manufactured popband who's bothering Saturday night TV viewers at the moment, but according to him he reckons she's a serious cocaine and/or heroin addict, with anorexia :birthday: . He cites a line from a song by The Streets

But I realised, with you the truth could be, a whole lot worse than the flack

My whole life I never thought I'd see, a pop star smoke crack

He did say The Streets has never revealed who he was talking about (he will once he runs out of money) rumours are Ms. Cole and Fearne Cotton, but odds on money is on Cheryl.

He did say The Streets has never revealed who he was talking about (he will once he runs out of money) rumours are Ms. Cole and Fearne Cotton, but odds on money is on Cheryl.

Ooh I don't know, Fearne Cotton is almost certainly on something & certainly has been known to "mix in those circles" as it were.

However a Cheryl Cole/Jade Goody double would rid the world of two of it's most annoying people... :birthday:

Britney has roots in Tottenham. It's also reported she's buying a Suffolk farmhouse. If she's anywhere around in November, maybe she could do a turn at the DL pie and pint do.

She might already be a member. Anyone heard anything from ie+ since Britney went off the rails?

Ooh I don't know, Fearne Cotton is almost certainly on something & certainly has been known to "mix in those circles" as it were.

However a Cheryl Cole/Jade Goody double would rid the world of two of it's most annoying people... :crossbone:

The lyrics suggest Mike Skinner is talking about someone he also dated, and I have a hard time believing he and Cheryl Tweedy ever went out. She always looks too well presented to have that bad a drug problem, although she does have a nasty tat round one of her thighs, and there was the nightclub bog attendant assault incident, so she's not all squeaky clean like her Girls Aloud and X Factor image suggests. Plus her taste in men is atrocious, as she's married (for now) to the UK's 2nd most hated footballer.

All in all, Cheryl C would be a real long shot for DL 2009. Interesting suggestion though, better than some of the sh*t people post on the DL.

Britney has roots in Tottenham. It's also reported she's buying a Suffolk farmhouse. If she's anywhere around in November, maybe she could do a turn at the DL pie and pint do.

She might already be a member. Anyone heard anything from ie+ since Britney went off the rails?

I saw Britney Spears on the VMA (video Music Awards) which aired on MTV. I thought she looked great! She looked graceful, pretty, even poised. This is almost the complete reversal of the Britney Spears i saw earlier this year.

If you have Britney Spears on your death list, I would definitely remove her. she definitely came very close to suicide earlier this year (coincidentally, around the same time Heath Ledger died). she came damn close and was definitely on the brink. but after seeing her on MTV, I feel she is no longer suicidal. She looks like she's ready to come back stronger than ever. If she keeps this up, she will have a long and health life.

As for Lohan, never thought she was the suicidal type. A bit crazy in the head, but not suicidal. I'm not sure why a lot of people predicted lohan to be the next Marilyn Monroe (besides, i think Anna nicole Smith already fits that bill).

Overall, this might sound outrageously crazy, but I think Heath Ledger did save Britney's life (tragically at the cost of Heath's own life) b/c like I said, Heath ledger died around the time Britney Spears was reportedly suicidal and on the brink of death. But when Ledger died, maybe Britney Spears was hit particularly hard. It was then she woke up and realize she has to change her ways or else end up like Heath. (I dunno, maybe I'm stretching things a bit.)

However a Cheryl Cole/Jade Goody double would rid the world of two of it's most annoying people... :blink:

The lyrics suggest Mike Skinner is talking about someone he also dated, and I have a hard time believing he and Cheryl Tweedy ever went out. She always looks too well presented to have that bad a drug problem, although she does have a nasty tat round one of her thighs, and there was the nightclub bog attendant assault incident, so she's not all squeaky clean like her Girls Aloud and X Factor image suggests. Plus her taste in men is atrocious, as she's married (for now) to the UK's 2nd most hated footballer.

All in all, Cheryl C would be a real long shot for DL 2009. Interesting suggestion though, better than some of the sh*t people post on the DL.

She's married to Frank Lampard?

Oh, 2nd most hated, OK

A civil servant from South Shields is to be prosecuted for writing a fictitious account of the kidnap, torture and murder of Girls Aloud.

"Girls (Scream) Aloud"

So if a few of us had some beers and decided to act out the story, do we get the guy off or drop him in deeper sh*t?

Kerry Katona is absshhholutly fine, in fact she's 'never been happier,' if you believe her on GMTV.

Don't write off Winehouse, obvious traces of cocaine in a picture in today's Sun newspaper, she's still puffing away despite the diagnosis of the progressive and incurable lung disease too. Her immune system must be hammered with the fags/booze/class A onslaught, so middle age is the most she's likely to see.

Don't write off Winehouse, obvious traces of cocaine in a picture in today's Sun newspaper, she's still puffing away despite the diagnosis of the progressive and incurable lung disease too. Her immune system must be hammered with the fags/booze/class A onslaught, so middle age is the most she's likely to see.

You would think that, wouldn't you?

Then again, Iggy Pop is a shoo-in for the "fags/booze/class A" Hall of Fame and he's still going strong at the age of 62.

So no guarentees.

New news on Lindsey....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis

:referee: