Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ImissMontpellier

Famous people you really don't care if they die

Recommended Posts

The headlines about this person will annoy you because you Don't give a damn about him/her.

 

"X has just died? 

- Like many people Everyday etc.."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ImissMontpellier said:

The headlines about this person will annoy you because you Don't give a damn about him/her.

 

"X has just died? 

- Like many people Everyday etc.."

 

 

So that will be, like, 82% of everybody who dies, gets an obit and is posted up on the forum, you know, people we have barely heard of.

Brilliant thread, you must inhaled a shit load of tear gas on the streets of Paris the weekend to have come up with that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

So that will be, like, 82% of everybody who dies, gets an obit and is posted up on the forum, you know, people we have barely heard of.

Brilliant thread, you must inhaled a shit load of tear gas on the streets of Paris the weekend to have come up with that.

I mean somebody you know but you Don't care of.

 

Ex: Bertolucci has died and I Don't give a damn about his death. I'd rather think about the Young actress who felt raped during Last tango in Paris.

 

I wasn't in Paris man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

So that will be, like, 82% of everybody who dies, gets an obit and is posted up on the forum, you know, people we have barely heard of.

Brilliant thread, you must inhaled a shit load of tear gas on the streets of Paris the weekend to have come up with that.

I don't get it : why in the hell do you prefer to be vulgar towards someone else's idea that you disapprove instead of just letting it go ? You would waste less time and negativity, everyone would be pleased. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got one:  ImissMontpellier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I felt like that about a lot of the 2016 deaths that got a lot of folk worked up, Alan Rickman, Prince, Mohammed Ali. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

August Ames. She's still a trending search on PornHub...

 

xxxTentacion is easily the biggest one I can think right now. Just let a shitty rapper die.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Handrejka said:

I felt like that about a lot of the 2016 deaths that got a lot of folk worked up, Alan Rickman, Prince, Mohammed Ali. 

 

I cared about Alan Rickman because of how iconic he was in Harry Potter, Prince I never really knew or heard of, Muhammad Ali was a cultural icon/legend for boxing, his death was totally worth getting worked up for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, most wrestlers, even Matt Cappotelli.

Remember that triple death that made the BBC? I couldn't name them.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Hmm, most wrestlers, even Matt Cappotelli.

Remember that triple death that made the BBC? I couldn't name them.

 

And Nikolai Volkoff was part of one of my favourite stupid wrestling moments ever.

 

There's Nikolai Volkoff in the ring, proudly singing the Russian National Anthem to jeers.

 

Out pops Hacksaw Duggan (of "spent last week in ICU" fame), American flag and all. "You can't sing your song here, Nikolai, I wont allow you to anymore because this IS THE LAND OF THE FREE!" :D

 

Mind you, Hacksaw Jim Duggan was basically a walking talking example of Idiot Americana ie another time, Nikolai and his evil Bolshevik partner Zhukov were taking on The British Bulldog (from Manchester) and Bret Hart (Canadian) and Duggan tried to get the crowd onside by chanting "USA! USA!" I think it was to show support for the referee...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I don't get it : why in the hell do you prefer to be vulgar towards someone else's idea that you disapprove instead of just letting it go ? You would waste less time and negativity, everyone would be pleased. 

Your ' ideas' tend to be inane.

It's hardly your first attempt at starting a thread that has been pointless, is it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm indifferent towards most celebrity deaths (except in special cases like serial killers). It also depends on circumstances like age & cause of death. Doris Day dying at age 96 of natural causes in her sleep is less likely to upset me than if 24-year-old Justin Bieber was suddenly diagnosed with stage 4 pancake cancer only to be devoured by a shark just a day after his doctor proclaimed that his cancer had been cured and he went to the beach to celebrate while yelling "FUCK YOLO, I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER NOW". And I like the former celeb much more than the latter one.

 

Age has always been a factor, maybe because it reminds me of my own mortality, and that youth is not a shield that necessarily protects you from death.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Predictor said:

24-year-old Justin Bieber was suddenly diagnosed with stage 4 pancake cancer only to be devoured by a shark just a day after his doctor proclaimed that his cancer had been cured and he went to the beach to celebrate while yelling "FUCK YOLO, I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER NOW".

 

But lets be honest, that would be an awesome exit and everyone would remember it.:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, msc said:
55 minutes ago, Predictor said:

24-year-old Justin Bieber was suddenly diagnosed with stage 4 pancake cancer only to be devoured by a shark just a day after his doctor proclaimed that his cancer had been cured and he went to the beach to celebrate while yelling "FUCK YOLO, I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER NOW".

 

But lets be honest, that would be an awesome exit and everyone would remember it.:D

 

Indeed.  But that's got me worrying about my pancake, as I'm not even sure where it is.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Toast said:

 

Indeed.  But that's got me worrying about my pancake, as I'm not even sure where it is.

 

 

Strange for a wummin not to know that.

 

In the fucking kitchen, where else?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Handrejka said:

I felt like that about a lot of the 2016 deaths that got a lot of folk worked up, Alan Rickman, Prince, Mohammed Ali. 

THAT year OMG!!! We lost so many big names!!!

 

David Bowie, George Michael... what a year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Predictor said:

I'm indifferent towards most celebrity deaths, (except in special cases like serial killers). It also depends on circumstances like age & cause of death. Doris Day dying at age 96 of natural causes in her sleep is less likely to upset me than if 24-year-old Justin Bieber was suddenly diagnosed with stage 4 pancake cancer only to be devoured by a shark just a day after his doctor proclaimed that his cancer had been cured and he went to the beach to celebrate while yelling "FUCK YOLO, I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER NOW". And I like the former celeb much more than the latter one.

 

Age has always been a factor, maybe because it reminds me that it reminds me of my own mortality, and that youth is not a shield that necessarily protects you from death.

Oh yes, I get what you mean.

This is exactly what I felt as I was upset by 28 year old Avicii's suicide and a bit sad when 94 year old Aznavour had departed.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Toast said:

 

Indeed.  But that's got me worrying about my pancake, as I'm not even sure where it is.

It's such a terrible and (w)awful disease, so I thought it would be a good idea to give it a harmless nickname. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, msc said:

 

But lets be honest, that would be an awesome exit and everyone would remember it.:D

Hahaha, even better than Zoolander 2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Chris Chibnall and Jodie Whittaker.

You don't like the new Doctor Who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use