Sean

By -Election Bingo 2019-2024

34 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Mr Peter Booooone, Tory MP, recommended for suspension from the House for 6 weeks for bullying and sexual misconduct.

Bone by name....?

https://www.parliament.uk/business/news/2023/october-2023/independent-expert-panel-recommends-suspending-peter-bone-mp-for-bullying-and-sexual-misconduct/

He's the second MP whose surname gives away their misconduct, after Chris Pincher.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Peter Bone is in the neighbouring constituency from me. I wondered why the local Labour party were on Twitter highlighting their local campaigning work over the weekend.....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Peter Bone is in the neighbouring constituency from me. I wondered why the local Labour party were on Twitter highlighting their local campaigning work over the weekend.....

Cracking stuff in the claims mind, Bone threw random objects at the complainant and also got his cock out at least once (Bone's boner, not the complainant) 

Yer man Bone played good standard amateur cricket, ditched his wife for a woman 20 years his junior and famously blocked a bill that would have made upskirting illegal. Dyed in the wool Tory barely does him justice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Yer man Bone played good standard amateur cricket, ditched his wife for a woman 20 years his junior and famously blocked a bill that would have made upskirting illegal. Dyed in the wool Tory barely does him justice.

The upskirting one was Christopher Chope I believe, not Peter Bone.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

The upskirting one was Christopher Chope I believe, not Peter Bone.

Perhaps a more accurate way of stating it is that Bone aided and abbeted Chope: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/feb/08/tory-mp-who-blocked-upskirting-bill-halts-fgm-protection-law-christopher-chope

Oh aye, and...his Wiki page has a fairly lively section on allegations of bullying and sexual misconduct. That man's a Tory's Tory if ever such a creature existed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bone

• Like 2

So, Rishi's doing his best international statesman act whilst Tamworth and Mid-Beds go to the polls with the Tories defending massive majorities but also campaigning after their previous candidates did nowt to endear themselves locally in their last days. 

This could all look like the last days of Thatcher by tomorrow morning, or summat

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67141589

• Like 1

Greg Hands has just drafted a letter for Sunak’s successor:

IMG_8417.thumb.jpeg.44566cdcafefa3caad3eeb9de011f0b2.jpeg

• Like 1

On 06/07/2023 at 16:50, msc said:

2. Selby - if the Tories lose Selby they're losing everything, Canadian Tories in the 1990s style. Surely the Tories must hold this one.

4. Mid Bed - whenever Dorries quits, if she does quit. I suspect she'll linger now she's not getting into the Lords. And the Lib Dems/Labour will cancel each other out.

5. Tamworth - Even safer than Selby above.

I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. :D

That 1993 Canadian election was great, incidentally...

• Haha 3

Possible vote today that'd could Bone's seat into By-Election Bingo action, all the excuse the BBC need to share their exclusive interview with a former aide who got PTSD for his pains: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67203602

• Like 1

11 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Possible vote today that'd could Bone's seat into By-Election Bingo action, all the excuse the BBC need to share their exclusive interview with a former aide who got PTSD for his pains: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67203602

Suspended for six weeks. Recall petition incoming. Labour looking pretty good to turn over the 18.5k Tory majority in Wellingborough.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I'm going to rule out Peter Bottomley. ;)

Well he was at PMQ yesterday when it seems the arrested man was in custody at that time. 

• Shocked 1

Everyone in WM seems to know who it is.

All I will say is he's on record as being fond of sniffing a certain air aroma (Google is your friend).

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

Well he was at PMQ yesterday when it seems the arrested man was in custody at that time. 

Oh, that should rule a lot out.

Assuming it is a man? I don't know how the English law applies to rape, but conceivably a woman can be guilty of male rape?

(If it's Douglas Ross, my Christmases have come early).

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Assuming it is a man? I don't know how the English law applies to rape, but conceivably a woman can be guilty of male rape?

If you enable DMs I'm happy to just tell you lol

• Haha 1

IMG_8432.gif.d26e6513d5da7f0e95dd6e03aabe0e13.gif

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Well the MP for the town where the MP was arrested is a Women but no.

I have thought one name but they are a Minster while this seems to be a backbencher.

It would not besustainable to have a Minster unnamed. 

6 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Everyone in WM seems to know who it is.

All I will say is he's on record as being fond of sniffing a certain air aroma (Google is your friend).

Are you guys seriously not following this?

What substance do ppl sniff during sex to highten arousal that's legally sold as an air aroma? C'mon. 

• Like 2

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

If you enable DMs I'm happy to just tell you lol

It's more exciting speculating!

I have no idea what air aroma means, being a totally upstanding non-drug user.

Surely a suspension of the whip is forthcoming, which would kind of give it away? Acht, optimism on my part, it took a decade to deal with the Bone.

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

What substance do ppl sniff during sex to highten arousal that's legally sold as an air aroma? C'mon. 

Oh him. People are going to be underwhelmed when he is named. 

Reminds me of what one MP said about them and how she thought they were only used on New Years Eve, 

Just now, The Old Crem said:

Oh him. It’s debatable if he is a top MP. 

Agreed. Strikes me more as verse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Oh.

Nope, still in the dark about who it could be, they all look as if they're on another planet. :lol:

• Like 1