Jump to content
CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

How many people of Oscar tribute level have died from it?

 

Still early days to count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fred the Godson has coronavirus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

How many people of Oscar tribute level have died from it?

 

I'm sure we are in the double digits by now - since the oscars honoured Kobe Bryant. 

 

1 hour ago, ladyfiona said:

The Oscar and Bafta tribute part of the show is going to be quite long at this rate, they may need a covid19 special.

 

Thats going to be so depressing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Rochdale MP Tony Lloyd has been hospitalised in Manchester Royal Infirmary with coronavirus.

In ICU.

Has just turned 70.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre in hospital and having trouble breathing. Waiting on confirmation of Covid-19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, CastAway said:

 

Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre in hospital and having trouble breathing. Waiting on confirmation of Covid-19.


This whole corona virus created just to tidy up a messy situation for the royals? (Corona is Latin for crown after all).

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:


This whole corona virus created just to tidy up a messy situation for the royals? (Corona is Latin for crown after all).

Presumably Prince Charles faked having it to cover   their tracks? B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC World Service now states that Michael Gove is now self isolating after a family member contracted the 'rona. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

BBC World Service now states that Michael Gove is now self isolating after a family member contracted the 'rona. 

That removes the only semi competent alternative to Boris then ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this rate we’ll end up with Ian Beale in charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

At this rate we’ll end up with Ian Beale in charge.

 

Watch out Beale's about.

nintchdbpict000004889665.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

 

Watch out Beale's about.

nintchdbpict000004889665.jpg

 

That's probably not far off what Boris looks like at the moment!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CastAway said:

 

Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre in hospital and having trouble breathing. Waiting on confirmation of Covid-19.

 

LMAO - scared and trouble breathing but lets take a photo and share it online. Priorities. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheKing said:

 

LMAO - scared and trouble breathing but lets take a photo and share it online. Priorities. 

 

You are such a massive piece of shit. 

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

The Oscar and Bafta tribute part of the show is going to be quite long at this rate, they may need a covid19 special.

 

Will there even be any Oscars and Baftas this year at all?

 

I mean cinemas could possibly be closed till the end of the year and then they have no movies to award.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vaagheid said:

 

Will there even be any Oscars and Baftas this year at all?

 

I mean cinemas could possibly be closed till the end of the year and then they have no movies to award.

Possible it be turned into a one for streaming - the majority of films for this year have been filmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gaming Baftas ended up being livestreamed.

 

The poor celebs that rely on attention and praise and possibly "living" with a beard etc to get press. Kim K and Camila Cabello must be fuming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vaagheid said:

 

Will there even be any Oscars and Baftas this year at all?

 

I mean cinemas could possibly be closed till the end of the year and then they have no movies to award.

 

You mean next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SNL music supervisor Hal Willner dead at 64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still only 2 DDP picks though (Large and Compton)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

And they just keep coming.The actor Allen Garfield has been taken by the virus.. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/allen-garfield-dead-actor-conversation-stunt-man-nashville-was-80-1289151

Dammit, "Let It Ride" is one of my favorite comedies of all time.  Every character in that movie plays their part perfectly, including Garfield as Greenberg.  I wasn't aware that he had been in a long-term care facility since '04 because of a massive stroke, though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use