DevonDeathTrip

Bernadette Nolan

Nolan Sister and actress Bernie Nolan is suffering from breast cancer.

Tragic news.

It should have been Coleen...then it should have worked its way throgh the rest of the presenters of loose women.

I bet she ain't in the mood for dancing any more.

might be a good pick for next years deathlist depends on how aggressive the cancer is . im kind of short now considering about 4 of my 2013 picks have died in the last month or so ,so might be a good choice.

So long as she doesn't compose a Titanic Requiem...

I think she'll survive the next couple of years. Not going to put her in my team, might be a good differential if my hunch is right given that the majority of teams will pick her.

I think she'll survive the next couple of years. Not going to put her in my team, might be a good differential if my hunch is right given that the majority of teams will pick her.

If the Daily Records coverage of her having breast, bone, brain, lung and liver cancer now is true, then I can't see her living to see the FA Cup final again.

Just mashed some figures on her and she comes into my list at number 8. Then again that does not mean so much since we really have so many high profile hangers-on.

Aren't we still waiting for Marcia Strassman's stage IV breast cancer to pay dividends, three years later? I'm going long on Bernie.

I've got a bit of a hangover and am in a bit of a mood, so I'm going to have a bit of a moan. I don't understand why 'celebrities' feel the need to tell the papers every last detail of every conversation they've had with family/friends/doctors/the fucking milkman about their 'illness'. I know we're all different, and handle things in different ways, but why the need to broadcast it? Of course, I know it's in OUR interests here on the Deathlist, but really, does anyone actually really, properly, truly give a shit?

I think I've got PMT.

• Like 1

I've got a bit of a hangover and am in a bit of a mood, so I'm going to have a bit of a moan. I don't understand why 'celebrities' feel the need to tell the papers every last detail of every conversation they've had with family/friends/doctors/the fucking milkman about their 'illness'. I know we're all different, and handle things in different ways, but why the need to broadcast it? Of course, I know it's in OUR interests here on the Deathlist, but really, does anyone actually really, properly, truly give a shit?

I think I've got PMT.

So not in the mood for dancing then Lardy?

• Like 1

Lardy, would you like me to try and compile a chart of your grouchy posts to see if its the case?

• Like 1

Depends on if she's telling the full truth about all the tumours shrinking with this treatment. Having had personal experience of hearing the "not curable but manageable" deal, it doesn't sound great. Think I might stick her in - might be more likely than Liz Dawn, and worth more points

This is actually quite sad

Tragic news.

It should have been Coleen...then it should have worked its way throgh the rest of the presenters of loose women.

This is where I was getting confused, when I read Bernie I thought Coleen. But they might just be a gestalt entity.

I saw them once in summer season at Blackpool, second on the bill to Mike Yarwood.

Tragic news.

This is where I was getting confused, when I read Bernie I thought Coleen. But they might just be a gestalt entity.

I saw them once in summer season at Blackpool, second on the bill to Mike Yarwood.

I once was supposed to see them on a 70s weekend at Butlins in Bognor Regis, but I fell asleep on the beach in the afternoon and got sunstroke and spent the evening vomiting in my chalet instead.

• Like 2

Tragic news.

I once was supposed to see them on a 70s weekend at Butlins in Bognor Regis, but I fell asleep on the beach in the afternoon and got sunstroke and spent the evening vomiting in my chalet instead.

You should go on Graham Norton with that tale

Depends on if she's telling the full truth about all the tumours shrinking with this treatment. Having had personal experience of hearing the "not curable but manageable" deal, it doesn't sound great. Think I might stick her in - might be more likely than Liz Dawn, and worth more points

This is actually quite sad

Indeed it is. I'm guessing Bernie's hitting the glivec, so unless she develops resistance and/or she can tolerate Sunitinib (some people are still alive from the 2006 trials... others have a shocking reaction to it and die very quickly)... I wish her all the best on this one.

Doesn't sound too hopeful at all...I'm trying to think of celebs where cancer has spread and they've recovered. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2227923/Ive-got-fight-positive-Bernie-Nolan-vows-fight-incurable-cancer-revolutionary-drug.html - I can't help thinking that in the second picture, Bernie looks spookily like Annie Nightingale.

I can't help thinking that in the second picture, Bernie looks spookily like Annie Nightingale.

My eye was caught by the pic of Sharon Osbourne on the mag cover - she's starting to resemble that Bride of Wildenstein woman.

Tragic news.

So she can vomit on him?

Tragic news.

So she can vomit on him?

Perhaps after he tips her chair over

I dunno when 'Pointless' celebrities gets recorded but she looked chipper with her sister Linda on the programme today...