Jump to content
Spade_Cooley

Simon Cowell

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

I’m off to bed now, don’t miss me too much LFN 

I won't.

Nor will anybody else.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Another recent, in which he looks like a bit like he has a mission for you in Grand Theft Auto.

 

D8B2E949-1977-4BB6-822F-0596D5D99379.thumb.jpeg.5bacce6bfca8fa5ce6fe79ec4be3831f.jpeg

If I hadn't been told who that was, there's no way I'd have guessed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Another recent, in which he looks like a bit like he has a mission for you in Grand Theft Auto.

 

D8B2E949-1977-4BB6-822F-0596D5D99379.thumb.jpeg.5bacce6bfca8fa5ce6fe79ec4be3831f.jpeg

 

 

Aw man, we're going the Jackie Stallone route of having work done - expect him to live to 99 and be barking mad well before the end

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we sure that he 'broke his back' as stated?

Sounds like a good cover story for him to go and have a bit of plastic surgery...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Are we sure that he 'broke his back' as stated?

Sounds like a good cover story for him to go and have a bit of plastic surgery...

 

 

Fair point LFN - and he knows his music history well enough to think of it in terms of the Bob Dylan motorcycle accident story (wherein Dylan probably had a minor accident but milked the story to vanish for ages). Either way, trout pout Simon from here onwards, then

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has recently turned into Colonel Gaddafi:

 

57F290B3-EEAE-4A0D-B2D3-A0064E59E69B.thumb.jpeg.691b3dc57265e35b3c33adb78623810a.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His face looks like Mount Rushmore after a landslide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Has recently turned into Colonel Gaddafi:

 

57F290B3-EEAE-4A0D-B2D3-A0064E59E69B.thumb.jpeg.691b3dc57265e35b3c33adb78623810a.jpeg

 

 

Was exercising in private and a photographer just happened to be passing to get the perfect shot, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Was exercising in private and a photographer just happened to be passing to get the perfect shot, right?

Thomas Markle levels of attention whoring... Just wait for pictures of him reading books and searching on the web for better surgeons for a nosejob or summat :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Has recently turned into Colonel Gaddafi:

 

57F290B3-EEAE-4A0D-B2D3-A0064E59E69B.thumb.jpeg.691b3dc57265e35b3c33adb78623810a.jpeg

 

 

That's a face that looks like it was sculpted out of luncheon meat!

 

 

5200.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use