Jump to content
Joey Russ

Who Should Make The Deathlist In 2021?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Deathrace said:

Are we sure it is actually him? 

That, and, as I said, until I see a picture of him not looking like the last one I saw, I'll continue to think he's a decent pick for next year.  Carl Reiner was very active on Twitter (if it was him) right up until his death, so that doesn't necessarily mean much.  

 

I still think Ryan O'Neal is a better pick than Caan is, though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I will compromise. Siobhan MacGowan, Shane's sister, to take the someone related to someone place. The space left open by Ged Stokes death and previously sanctioned by the committee with Bill Gate's Dad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just realized that Sonny Rollins is still alive. Think he would make a good Deathlisty name...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about Barbara Steele?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julie Goodyear was mentioned several months ago as due to be interviewed for a documentary celebrating Corrie's 60th. The Documentary aired last night and no appearance from her. Think she needs to be considered for the list.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iris fucking Apfel, why no one is considering here is a mistery to me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the deadlist is only remove 7 choices this year, here are my suggestions on who to remove. 

1. General Pervez

2. Lestor Piggott

3. David Attenbough

4. John Edrich

5. Alan Greenspan

6. Jacques Delors and 

7. Shane MacGowan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Since the deadlist is only remove 7 choices this year, here are my suggestions on who to remove. 

1. General Pervez

2. Lestor Piggott

3. David Attenbough

4. John Edrich

5. Alan Greenspan

6. Jacques Delors and 

7. Shane MacGowan

 

And then add your son?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Va te faire foutre 

 

2088408744_OoohMatron.jpg.1e58021f95d667fadb83e8e6683e952d.jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Va te faire foutre 

 

I'll take that as a "oui".  Sonny goes on the list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who should make the deathlist in 2021?

 

Those wicked celebrities who plan to announce the truth about their health just one or two days after the deathlist is published.

 

Same procedure as last time. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My current recommenations

 

Keep 

 

Duke of Edinburgh

Dick Van Dyke

Emperor Akihito

Pierre Cardin

Bob Dole

Murray Walker

Leon Spinks

Betty White

Angela Lansbury

Bob Barker

Henry Kissinger

Jimmy Carter

General Musharraf

Leslie Phillips

Tony Bennett

Harry Belafonte

Prunella Scales

Desmond Tutu

Jacques Delors

John Edrich

Abdelaziz Bouteflika

Joanne Woodward

Tom Smith

David Crosby

Imelda Marcos

 

Bring back

 

Ozzy Osbourne

Jerry Lee Lewis

Pope Benedict

Sandy Gall

Mikhail Gorbechev

Jimmy Greaves

Stanley Baxter

Queen Elizabeth II

Larry King

Jake The Snake Roberts

Cleo Laine

Sidney Poitier

 

Newbies

 

Rolf Harris

Yoko Ono

Johnny Mathis

Gene Hackman

Desmond Morris

Julie Goodyear

Buzz Aldrin

Bob Newhart

Doddie Weir

Bobby Charlton

Bernard Cribbins

Don Everly

Shannon Doherty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ebless said:

My current recommenations

 

Keep 

 

Duke of Edinburgh

Dick Van Dyke

Emperor Akihito

Pierre Cardin

Bob Dole

Murray Walker

Leon Spinks

Betty White

Angela Lansbury

Bob Barker

Henry Kissinger

Jimmy Carter

General Musharraf

Leslie Phillips

Tony Bennett

Harry Belafonte

Prunella Scales

Desmond Tutu

Jacques Delors

John Edrich

Abdelaziz Bouteflika

Joanne Woodward

Tom Smith

David Crosby

Imelda Marcos

 

Bring back

 

Ozzy Osbourne

Jerry Lee Lewis

Pope Benedict

Sandy Gall

Mikhail Gorbechev

Jimmy Greaves

Stanley Baxter

Queen Elizabeth II

Larry King

Jake The Snake Roberts

Cleo Laine

Sidney Poitier

 

Newbies

 

Rolf Harris

Yoko Ono

Johnny Mathis

Gene Hackman

Desmond Morris

Julie Goodyear

Buzz Aldrin

Bob Newhart

Doddie Weir

Bobby Charlton

Bernard Cribbins

Don Everly

Shannon Doherty

Good recommendations. All I would suggest is swapping Stanley Baxter with Trevor Peacock, Rolf Harris with Jiang Zemin, Queen Elizabeth II with Noam Chomsky and Gene Hackman with André Maranne. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Linda Nolan feels a certain return - people tend not to survive for that long once the cancer is in the Liver. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Daredevil said:

Good recommendations. All I would suggest is swapping Stanley Baxter with Trevor Peacock, Rolf Harris with Jiang Zemin, Queen Elizabeth II with Noam Chomsky and Gene Hackman with André Maranne. 

 

...and that's the 18th time you name maranne with no particular reason in less than 50 days! I think your position it's pretty clear ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ebless said:

Also replaced Gene Hackman with Jiang Zemin. 

Unforgiven won't look the same anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If OoO is any indication Frank Williams need to make the list now...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

If OoO is any indication Frank Williams need to make the list now...

By how it sounds I am not sure he will make it to the starting list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

If OoO is any indication Frank Williams need to make the list now...

I initially thought you meant the actor, not the racing car driver. Maybe the 2021 list should have both candidates and be the first DL to have two candidates of the same name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Estelle Harris could be a good pick for 2021

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use