Josco

The Kings Of Tonga

I'm pretty confident that the King will be dead certainly by the end of the month if not by the end of the week.

The Tongan community have been told to prepare for the death of their King. To add to this the Prime Minister has made a trip to New Zealand to visit the bed-ridden Monarch.

Link.

I agree. I don't see him making it to September.

I'm pretty confident that the King will be dead certainly by the end of the month if not by the end of the week.

The Tongan community have been told to prepare for the death of their King. To add to this the Prime Minister has made a trip to New Zealand to visit the bed-ridden Monarch.

Link.

They have been talking about King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV dieing for the past few years. His health status may have become worse, but I don't know if I will agree with you Football Fan. I'm going to say he is a prime canidate for next years selection.

Link.

They have been talking about King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV dieing for the past few years. His health status may have become worse, but I don't know if I will agree with you Football Fan. I'm going to say he is a prime canidate for next years selection.

I disagree with you there Banshees.

The Tongan people have basically been told that the King is not comming back. The Royal undertaker is waiting and ready. Members of his family have travelled to New Zealand to be by his bedside.

Some how, I just can't see him getting up off his fat arse this time.

Guest E T Bainivalu
Latest news regarding the forthcoming election.

Could there be trouble in paradise; could this put a strain on the Top Tongan Ticker? Looks like the offspring is in charge, potential patricide?

Why cide your pater when you already have his power? :skull:

regards,

Hein

Perhaps to tidy up loose ends?

Ni veicai ga na kaivalagi...vutusona...magaitinamuni......kawa ca tamamuni......magaitamamu.

Ni veicai ga na kaivalagi...vutusona...magaitinamuni......kawa ca tamamuni......magaitamamu.

Anyone understand Fiji here?

As far as I can work out, it has something to do with murder and contains some sweary words.

Edit: Found a Fiji dictionary online:

When wherewho just you people English... (swearword) .........you (swearwords)........ hard bad Fathers .....(swearword)

The King is a little bit better today. :D

I'll tell you something, that Sihanouk had better not have recommended those F*****g Chinese doctors to T4!

Link

Same article talks about the inevitability of his passing and the current smartening up of the places they'll be using for his funeral.

He'll not bounce back as far as Suharto.

Same article talks about the inevitability of his passing and the current smartening up of the places they'll be using for his funeral.

He'll not bounce back as far as Suharto.

Well I suppose the article states he may have days or weeks left, hardly long term and still 2006.

The 4 points would secure my place in the DDP top 20 for a while longer (I'm currently 19th place shared).

Link.

I disagree with you there Banshees.

The Tongan people have basically been told that the King is not comming back. The Royal undertaker is waiting and ready. Members of his family have travelled to New Zealand to be by his bedside.

Some how, I just can't see him getting up off his fat arse this time.

This seriously could be Toppling Time for Taufa'ahau Tupou IV? But after having a thread for several years and not bbeing included on this years list really takes the life out of you.

Guest annonymous
King of Tonga

This fat old bugger was born in 1918. At 87 therefore, and considerably over weight, must soon be a goner.

Any thoughts?

i writing concerning about tis message on the top, i donot agree with stupid message ok. and i think that you just have nothin else to do but to talk about the king like that. you shouldnt judge your king like, bcos you didnt live with him to know the king, and so wat if his over weight, wat is it to you yuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i was you, dont judge the book by its cover you stupid bastard. :):P:(:( mata usiiiiiiiii

what goes around, cums around.

It looks like we finally have a ranter. I knew that this thread would produce results. :(

Regards,

ff

Guest Guest_iain_*

looks like the fat old bastard is having a competition with Ariel Sharon to se ewh can hold out the longest.So tedious

Tongan King remains "critical" but has "comfortable" night.

He's still hanging in there, but surely, not for much longer. I would imagine he'll be dead by Sunday, at least.

you got it wrong octopus.hahaha

Sunday's not over yet though Iain. Also OoO wasn't making a definite prediction, just a speculation, there is a big difference.

you got it wrong octopus.hahaha

You got Michael Foot, Bobby Robson, Ariel Sharon, Fidel Castro, Patrick Moore, Jack Nicholson, Gerald Ford, Charlton Heston, LadyBird Johnson & Tariq Aziz wrong, you dullwitted prick. hahahahahahahahaha :(

King of Tonga

This fat old bugger was born in 1918. At 87 therefore, and considerably over weight, must soon be a goner.

Any thoughts?

i writing concerning about tis message on the top, i donot agree with stupid message ok. and i think that you just have nothin else to do but to talk about the king like that. you shouldnt judge your king like, bcos you didnt live with him to know the king, and so wat if his over weight, wat is it to you yuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i was you, dont judge the book by its cover you stupid bastard. :electr2::electr2::):) mata usiiiiiiiii

:electr2: He's overweight, it's not a judgement but a fact. No-one said that he's a bad man. The weight factor is important as it has health implications, whether it's polite or not.

Anyway Ann, how is judging a book by its cover a stupid thing when it comes to health? Especially if that cover's a bit on the large side; someone's appearance can be a really really good indicator of that person's health.

what goes around, cums around
The importance of good spelling is demonstrated here, I think.

King of Tonga

Any thoughts?

if i was you, dont judge the book by its cover you stupid bastard. :P:P<_<:lol: mata usiiiiiiiii

:lol: He's overweight, it's not a judgement but a fact. No-one said that he's a bad man. The weight factor is important as it has health implications, whether it's polite or not.

Anyway Ann, how is judging a book by its cover a stupid thing when it comes to health? Especially if that cover's a bit on the large side; someone's appearance can be a really really good indicator of that person's health.

Or in other words "He's a lardass".

King of Tonga

Any thoughts?

if i was you, dont judge the book by its cover you stupid bastard. :flame::flame::flame::flame: mata usiiiiiiiii

:flame: He's overweight, it's not a judgement but a fact. No-one said that he's a bad man. The weight factor is important as it has health implications, whether it's polite or not.

Or in other words "He's a lardass".

:flame: yes....

Guest Jack
King of Tonga

Any thoughts?

First of all the king should not be mentioned as a fat old bugger, you poor english orphan, from the poor disgusting gutters of east London! You who has no bases for control in your puny little existence, and no regard for higher authority like royalty. You who has no idea what royalty is all about, you pompous little creep from the most overcrowded, overrated part of the world! My name is none of your business! Hail to the King of Tonga! May you be rembered by those who deserve to live in your memory!

King of Tonga

Any thoughts?

First of all the king should not be mentioned as a fat old bugger, you poor english orphan, from the poor disgusting gutters of east London! You who has no bases for control in your puny little existence, and no regard for higher authority like royalty. You who has no idea what royalty is all about, you pompous little creep from the most overcrowded, overrated part of the world! My name is none of your business! Hail to the King of Tonga! May you be rembered by those who deserve to live in your memory!

Sorry Jack, but I referred to the the Fat Old Bugger as a term of endearment in a colloquial sense, and I did not mean it literally. A few other points: I am neither poor nor an orphan (yet), but I am English. Nor am I from the East of London, but I will concur that some of the gutters there may be a little unsavoury. As for my puny little existence, I should imagine that could apply to everyone of us on this relatively little planet within the vastness of the universe. I do know what royalty is about, but I do not feel that this is the time or place to discuss my thoughts on the matter, but I have been called a pompous little creep many times and such comments do not dismay me in the slightest. Your observations regarding the UK as an overcrowded and overrated country are spot on as I have remarked many times before in this and other fora, well done.

Kind regards

Josco

However much we may be perceived as having insulted T4, perhaps our easily-outraged Tongan friends will turn their attention to The Independent newspaper after this report. http://news.independent.co.uk/world/austra...icle1221090.ece

If anyone out there has a hare-brained scheme they want massive investment in, better get in there before the sun sets.

However much we may be perceived as having insulted T4, perhaps our easily-outraged Tongan friends will turn their attention to The Independent newspaper after this report. http://news.independent.co.uk/world/austra...icle1221090.ece

If anyone out there has a hare-brained scheme they want massive investment in, better get in there before the sun sets.

Thanks for the article, Twelvetrees. It looks like they have already begun a death watch for Tupou IV in New Zealand.

OoO, I wouldn't bother adding any more links regarding the Kng of Tonga's health until he is actually dead.

There has been no change for a week now, it's just that news agencies are using the same material over and over, in some cases changing it to sound more serious.

The quote, 'He could die tomorrow etc' has been around for over a week now.

Must be running out of news...