Josco

The Kings Of Tonga

That's a thoughtful gesture and their intention to supply the correct information is admirable. If only I had the right e-mail addresses I'd copy this link to the Israeli government, Gerald Ford and Margaret Thatcher's offices and the Astor family, to name a few.

The Tongan Government is setting up a website to keep deathlisters (and perhaps other interested parties) informed about the current health of the king.

That's really considerate of them. I do believe I owe the site's conceiver a big, wet, sloppy kiss. <_<

The Tongan Government is setting up a website to keep deathlisters (and perhaps other interested parties) informed about the current health of the king.

So lardass is still with us then? Bugger

Any update on this? I can't find any such site -- just news reports that one would be set up.

It looks like the reformists are trying to tip him over the edge.

The official report of the “Kingdom of Tonga National Committee for Political Reform” (NCPR) was presented to His Majesty King Taufa’ahau Tupou IV at Mercy Hospital yesterday evening. Her Royal Highness Princess Salote Pilolevu Tuita received the report on behalf of His Majesty the King Taufa’ahau Tupou IV.

I can see him hiding behind the door whispering to the Queen, "Tell 'em I'm not here, they might go away..."

Thanks for that, OoO.

I love the way they've got the funeral links etc in place (though not yet linking to anything). Maybe Tongan web designers aren't quick enough to work on the hop?

I've been advised I should tell you about the dream I had the other night.

I dreamt someone phoned up the bank where I work claiming to be The King of Tonga. I realised this was a fraud as T4 is in no state to be calling us so I alerted my boss. She had no idea what I was talking about so I told her about dl.

We had a look at this thread and read that he'd died. (And I was a heroine as I'd prevented a massive fraud taking place)

in good spirits according to this page on the official royal (tongan) website, Their website is getting 130,000 hits this weekend! How many of us are looking in on him?

Booga Ta Ta. Gette. Ola Ala. Ala Ala Ala. Shout! De dom ye, Lauren Bacall. Cocacola. Booooo! King of Tonga, Taufa'ahau Tupou IV isn't going to die right now. Call back later.

Guest guest

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, HIS MAJESTY TUPOU4 PASSED AWAY ON THE EVENING OF THE 10 SEPTEMBER 2006 IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, HIS MAJESTY TUPOU4 PASSED AWAY ON THE EVENING OF THE 10 SEPTEMBER 2006 IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.

It is true: News Link

It is true: News Link

Thank f*ck for that, fatty's dead and Windsor's doing the happy dance.

I've been advised I should tell you about the dream I had the other night.

I dreamt someone phoned up the bank where I work claiming to be The King of Tonga. I realised this was a fraud as T4 is in no state to be calling us so I alerted my boss. She had no idea what I was talking about so I told her about dl.

We had a look at this thread and read that he'd died. (And I was a heroine as I'd prevented a massive fraud taking place)

Any more dreams we should know about H? :rip:

I can only say this:

After such a long wait, he had bloody better get a UK obit!

Damn, I was hoping, albeit faintly, he'd do a "Sharon" & carry on - somehow - until January.

Never mind. The word is a much lighter place by his passing.

Booga Ta Ta. Gette. Ola Ala. Ala Ala Ala. Shout! De dom ye, Lauren Bacall. Cocacola. Booooo! King of Tonga, Taufa'ahau Tupou IV isn't going to die right now. Call back later.

This post earlier today was my whisper to Deathlisters that The King of Tonga, Taufa'ahau Tupou IV, was on his way out.

This post earlier today was my whisper to Deathlisters that The King of Tonga, Taufa'ahau Tupou IV, was on his way out.

Bollocks

Damn, I was hoping, albeit faintly, he'd do a "Sharon" & carry on - somehow - until January.

same here, oh well back to the drawing board

Bollocks

Your bollocks you mysterious son of a bitch. I predicted this, my post says the following...

King of Tonga, Taufa'ahau Tupou IV isn't going to die right now. Call back later.

He was on the verge... I knew it. I take full responsibility for being aware. Thank you.

Bollocks

Your bollocks you mysterious son of a bitch. I predicted this, my post says the following...

King of Tonga, Taufa'ahau Tupou IV isn't going to die right now. Call back later.

He was on the verge... I knew it. I take full responsibility for being aware. Thank you.

Gerald Ford isn't going to die right now. Call back later

I shall bask in the glory that time shall prove me right, tremble ye mortals at my omniscience.

Bollocks

Surely he was already dead BS when you posted that, going by New Zealand time?

same here, oh well back to the drawing board

Same here as well. His death makes it the 3rd pick that I had on my potential list for next year that has passed away in the last month. :rip: