TQR

Falling Fauna

29 minutes ago, TQR said:

No, seriously, look at the big motherfucker:

That's a quacker!

• Like 1

Paris Hilton’s chihuahua dead at 23. Quite old I think for a dog, especially a chihuahua

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Paris Hilton’s chihuahua dead at 23. Quite old I think for a dog, especially a chihuahua

Cute dog as well.

On 22/05/2023 at 17:36, Lafaucheuse said:

Am I the only one who doubts that age? That's an extreme age for a dog and would have made that chihuahua one of the oldest dogs alive. TobyKeith the chihuahua was crowned "World's Oldest Dog" at 21 last April before four other dogs (that owners claim are even older - Pebbles who died last year at 22, Spike who's 23, Bobi who's 31 and another one that's 22) surfaced. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arghton said:

Am I the only one who doubts that age? That's an extreme age for a dog and would have made that chihuahua one of the oldest dogs alive. TobyKeith the chihuahua was crowned "World's Oldest Dog" at 21 last April before four other dogs (that owners claim are even older - Pebbles who died last year at 22, Spike who's 23, Bobi who's 31 and another one that's 22) surfaced. 

No. South Park had an interesting theory about this...

• Like 1

South Park has never offered anything interesting or even vaguely entertaining. Neither has Paris Hilton, actually.

• Shocked 2

8 minutes ago, TQR said:

South Park has never offered anything interesting or even vaguely entertaining. Neither has Paris Hilton, actually.

The film, to this day, is still one of the best movie musicals ever made, and is a perfect example for writers of both stage and film musicals in regards to structure, pacing, and characterization.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Comped said:

The film, to this day, is still one of the best movie musicals ever made, and is a perfect example for writers of both stage and film musicals in regards to structure, pacing, and characterization.

I can only assume you must mean Paris Hilton’s sex tape or something.

• Shocked 1

A busy road in Americaland was shut down for hours Friday morning around 7:30 a.m. after a semi-truck rolled over in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 694 at Interstate 35E.

The crash sent dozens of pigs wandering around the roadway, according to the news outlet. About 50 were inside the trailer when it rolled over. 10 of the 50 died as a result of the crash.

TQR

1 hour ago, TQR said:

A busy road in Americaland was shut down for hours Friday morning around 7:30 a.m. after a semi-truck rolled over in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 694 at Interstate 35E.

The crash sent dozens of pigs wandering around the roadway, according to the news outlet. About 50 were inside the trailer when it rolled over. 10 of the 50 died as a result of the crash.

TQR

I wonder what a semi-truck is.

1 hour ago, TQR said:

TQR

What city is Americaland? I haven't ever heard of it.

25 minutes ago, Toast said:

I wonder what a semi-truck is.

My best guess.

IMG_7937.thumb.jpeg.b434f85c5737f9d551ff17376e57808d.jpeg

• Haha 1

Afer, Europe's oldest aardvark, has been euthanised aged 32. He'd been resident at Colchester zoo since moving from the Netherlands 6 years ago, and fathered 5 offspring )one named Ottis, naturally).

Het is het oudste aardvark in Europa in Colchester Zoo

• Sad 1

Colin, Britain's best known cuckoo, has not returned from his annual migration and is presumed to be deceased.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 30/06/2023 at 10:49, DevonDeathTrip said:

Colin, Britain's best known cuckoo, has not returned from his annual migration and is presumed to be deceased.

I know a handful of more personally famous British cuckoos right here on DL.

• Like 1

Sex mad manatee dies after extreme sexual encounter with his male (sic) brother.

• Like 1

Lolita, an orca whale who had lived in captivity at the Miami Seaquarium since 1970, died Friday afternoon, according to the facility.

The 57-year-old whale was set to be released back into the ocean, the Miami Seaquarium announced in March. Advocates identified a natural sea pen off Washington state, including waters where members of Lolita’s family still swim. Her 95-year-old mother is believed to still be alive.

Lolita was one of the two oldest orcas in captivity and the only orca caught in US waters still in captivity.  She was captured off the Pacific Northwest in 1970. The whale stopped performing for the public in 2022 and lived in an 80 feet by 35 feet tank.

TQR

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Dave, one of the Malone family's dogs on Gogglebox, has died, and gets a "breaking" from the Mirror. A good link to wind people up with next time their world leader/Nobel laureate/Dr Who supporting actor doesn't get a QO.

Will never understand the massive hype about a TV show where ppl are filmed watching TV shows. 

• Like 2

On 25/05/2023 at 20:34, arghton said:

Bobi dead at 31.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I really doubt Bobi's age. Too much of an outlier. It's like a human becoming 200 years old. And he never looked THAT old.

• Like 2